Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chistopher Guest Does It Again!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 01:46 AM

I'm not sure about you UK-ers but for most of us in the US, we got to see another great Christopher Guest movie, A Mighty Wind.

His previous movies in chronolagical order are:
(the world reknown) This Is Spinal Tap
Waiting For Guffman
Best in Show

These were all some of the funniets movies that i have ever seen...if you see any movie soon rent these because they are great...I wanna know how others like Chris Guest, Rob Reiner and the latest comedy phenomena, A Mighty Wind!                                                      

#2    aerialhippo

aerialhippo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 12:15 AM

First of all I loved Mighty wind and of course I'm wondering

HEY WHa' Happen

i don't care about you big fat greek wedding fans or what-not  A mighty Wind is as funny as Funny gets  they just don't make that stuff up wait yes they do and it is funny as hell                                                      

#3    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 12:15 AM

Amen!                                                      

#4    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:56 AM

Ah yes... This is Spinal Tap.  If you haven't seen it, you really should.  Make sure to turn the volume up to 11, because you can always use one more.

I liked Reiner in All in the Family.  Christopher Guest was in Small Soldiers.  Both worth every minute of film they were printed on.

Since I like them, I shall have to check out the latest offerings from them.  What have the critics been saying?                                                      

#5    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:21 PM

Although the playing time was limitd, critics raved! and if some didn't enjoy it, they are idiots! Regardless of what they say, they are are brillinat...and i'm a tough critic too!                                                      

#6    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 12:14 PM

I wish I knew what the hey we are talking about.....what are we talking about??! rolleyes.gif                                                      

~~I wish we could all start out old and go out as a rageing orgasm~~

~~Never look down on somebody, unless you are helping them up~~

#7    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 12:15 PM

They are movies directed by Rob Reiner, Christopher uest...CHECK THEM OUT!                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users