Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

About "rods"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:01 PM

Okay, I have always been skeptical of this whole "rod" thing. It just seems kind of dumb....intriguing, but still dumb. I happened accross this site which has a pretty good visual of how the phenomenon occurs. It uses the example of bugs flying around a lightbulb. Simply by zooming, the insects are transformed into those kooky rods. In case anyone finds it interesting, the page can be found HERE                                                      

#2    Delacorr

Delacorr

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:23 PM

That is the stupidest thing i jave seen, aside from the Teletubbies,,, bounce.gif                                                      

#3    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:55 AM

i seem to belive in rods. no idea why, just have a feeling that they do                                                      

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#4    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 12:59 PM

that would explain it dust19!  thanks!                                                      

#5    UnpopularLola

UnpopularLola

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 05:31 AM

go the tubbies  bounce.gif                                                      

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"-
Merely this, and nothing more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users