Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Simpsons!

Delacorr

It's about time the longest running animated TV show made it to these pages as of late...Lets talk about the Simpsons! Here is a g ood conversation starter...Should Behind the Laughter be considered the best episode even though its not really an espisode? and should Behind the Laughter be the best episode as it is??

The Simpsons are on Unexplained-Mysteries.com!

user posted image

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delacorr

• dust19

• Ronin6th

• djdodo

hah! did I inspire a Simpson's post?

The biggest simpsons mystery is Smither's skin color change. And how Moe's hair went from black to blue. And how Barney's hair went from flesh tone to brown.

If that's the biggest...we've got some issues dude!

Nah..well what's your view on the best lets say...5 episodes...andw hat about behind the laughter?

hmm behind the laughter didn't make me laugh too much. Sometime the newer episodes seem almost forced, like some novice writer came in and did the best he could to make it 'kinda' feel like the simpsons. There were a few episodes where even homer just seemed oddly out of character. A few more even that I didn't laugh at all. But now it seems to be a lot funnier again. Too bad I can't watch it as much as I used to. Very very busy lately.

I definitely agree with you on some of the writers last season...

They never pulled off anything Like mojo the Helper Monkey, or In Marge WE Trust...or One Fish Two Fish, Blowfish Bluefish, or even the 138th Episode Spectacular...some of those were real classics..

I have also been increasingly dissappointed in the newer 'treehouse' episodes. Where is all the blood?! That's what made them great...I mean common Comic Book Guy as the Collector! what was that!? "Worst Episode Ever!!"

not the worst..the worst one was The SImpsons Safari or whatever...that REALLY BLOWED but i agree...i dont even look forward to the TReehouse of Horror episodes no more

Yer the newer simpsons episodes have lost there charm, Homer is out of character and the jokes are just getting lamer. Prolly my favourite episode is 22 short stories about springfield, But from season 2 - 4 they were the best. I agree with Mojo the helper money = Classic original.gif Favouritre character is Mcbain and Senator Mendoza, An excellent rip off and parody of Arnie.

Well ... Lets see ... unsure.gif

the Simpsons ... hmmmmmmm... they are bad ...

Many children learn bad things from it .. Although it is meant for Adults ... children still see it ... When I was about 6 or 8 years old I used to watch it .. lol .. But I was a good Girl .. lol .. laugh.gif

I mean .. not all the episods are bad .. but most of them .. especially now a day's ... they are getting worse ... unsure.gif

they might affect on the future generations kids ...

As in my ((oppinion)) .. I THINK they should ban this thing .. whistling.gif

I like The Simpsons although I do not have a favourite episode.

Although I do the like the Sideshow Bob ones, as Kelsey Grammer *sp makes a good enemy. Also there is the one where Homer gets stuck in the reactor tank and takes the explosion with his ass.

Djdodo : *Tssssss...it's only bad for those who have bad intent and have minds susceptible to influence...and it seems that you've never seen one of Southpark series.*

Then, concerning the Simpsons, I missed a lot of them those last years, I don't know how many seasons there have been now? But I remember an episode where Homer was a canon man, and appeared the bands Cypress Hill andThe Smashing Pumpkins .

I would like to attend a Braintstorming of the people that imagine the stories, it must be really fun! original.gif

I like the Simpsons...I am not really an avid watcher, but if I happen to see that they are on, I will watch them original.gif

How come Willy, as a character, keeps on getting cooler and cooler? I used to hate willy, but now i think he's one of my favorite characters. I think his personality as a character has finally emerged.

My favorites are Deep Space Homer, Bart vs Australia, Two Bad Neighbors, El Viaje de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer), Das Bus and Wild Barts Can't be Broken.

Willy has been better from the first few seasons when he was just a piece of the puzzle instead of a picture on it..

I saw Simpson's Horror Show XI the other day, there was a very stuff with an Invasion of Dolphins really cool! original.gif

well ((Ronin6th)) ... I have seen South Park ... and they are even worse .. blink.gif

we have it in Arabic too ... The characters almost look the same ... but they wear Kuwaiti clothes .. lol laugh.gif

they also have bad words .. but the children like it ... wacko.gif

Ronin, I just saw the dolphin invasion episode too. I thought it was

very funny although bizarre, typical Simpsons. laugh.gif