Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What hit the Pentagon?

Nightwatcher

This was emailed to me by a friend. For curiosities sake I am posting it.

Click Here

Edited by Nightwatcher

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• TK0001

• Space Commander Travis

• turbonium

Neat video. So where did flight 77 go?

Good lord blimey - if all of that turns out to be fact then I would have to say it was a missile strike - cripes huh.gif

Well, that just figures. Leave it to the powers that be to keep secrets! Unheard of! Seriously, why would they keep information like that a secret? Then again, maybe I don't want to know.... ph34r.gif

Neat video. So where did flight 77 go?

641531[/snapback]

Was there one?

Great piece of work

Makes you think that the top brass set one of their own missles into the pentagon for their own agenda,whip up a frenzy,get the american public on side for war

Or they knew what was going to hapen long before it did at the twin towers and let it hapen so the American public would be up in arms and there would be no opposition to go to war

Or the american air force tried to shoot a plane from the sky the missle went in its own course and hit the pentagon,blame it on the terrorists

There is more to this than we are being told,WHY

I have read this and I think it should be best placed in the conspiracy section.

I have to agree I have seen loads of footage and after impact not a single piece of Plane was to be found? also all the video footage with split second loops (not sure of the correct term) showed a plane hitting the Pentagon? this means that the plane would have to be travelling at speeds beyond our capabilities to have hit the target without detection?

Intersting topic.

What about these eyewitness accounts:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pent...ewitnesses.html

They contradict the first sites.

641657[/snapback]

I am not saying I agree with this? anyone can get eyewitness accounts, in fact do we know if the black box was recovered from the site?

[On the ground at the Pentagon on Sept. 11

28 September 2001

By Debra Rosenberg

<snip>

‘IT WAS A WAR ZONE’

Carlton Burkhammer was at work at Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Station 14 when he heard about the World Trade Center crashes. Part of Fairfax County’s elite urban search and rescue team, Burkhammer prepared to suit up and head to New York City. One of the nation’s most experienced rescue teams, the squad had been deployed in disasters all over the world: Oklahoma City, embassy bombings, the Turkey earthquake.

<snip>

Early Friday morning, shortly before 4 a.m., Burkhammer and another firefighter, Brian Moravitz, were combing through debris near the impact site. Peering at the wreckage with their helmet lights, the two spotted an intact seat from the plane’s cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached. Then they saw two odd-shaped dark boxes, about 1.5 by 2 feet long. They’d been told the plane’s “black boxes” would in fact be bright orange, but these were charred black. The boxes had handles on one end and one was torn open. They cordoned off the area and called for an FBI agent, who in turn called for someone from the National Transportation Safety Board who confirmed the find: the black boxes from American Airlines Flight 77. “We wanted to find live victims,” says Burkhammer. But this was a consolation prize. “Finding the black box gave us a little boost,” he says.

Black Boxes Located in Pentagon Rubble

Friday, September 14, 2001; 9:21 AM

By Leef Smith

Washington Post Staff Writer

Both the black boxes from American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon on Tuesday were recovered early this morning, Arlington assistant county manager Dick Bridges said today.

Members of the FBI Evidence Response Team found both black boxes – data and voice recorders – at 3:40 a.m. today. "It's a step forward in the investigation ... it's a step forward for America," Bridges said.

He described the data box as "charred" and the voice recorder as "bad." He said the boxes were found where investigators had expected they would be but wasn't more specific.

"It wasn't any real secret where we were expected to find the boxes. It was just a matter of getting to them," he said.

He said earlier reports that there had been a signal from one of the Pentagon boxes were false.

"This is a step forward, as opposed to stasis," Bridges said. "It's a significant development, and we're moving ahead."

On the workers who found the boxes said he was pleased to have found the data recorder, "but by the same token, I'd much rather find someone alive."

Black Boxes Located in Pentagon Rubble

Friday, September 14, 2001; 9:21 AM

By Leef Smith

Washington Post Staff Writer

Both the black boxes from American Airlines Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon on Tuesday were recovered early this morning, Arlington assistant county manager Dick Bridges said today.

Members of the FBI Evidence Response Team found both black boxes – data and voice recorders – at 3:40 a.m. today. "It's a step forward in the investigation ... it's a step forward for America," Bridges said.

He described the data box as "charred" and the voice recorder as "bad." He said the boxes were found where investigators had expected they would be but wasn't more specific.

"It wasn't any real secret where we were expected to find the boxes. It was just a matter of getting to them," he said.

He said earlier reports that there had been a signal from one of the Pentagon boxes were false.

"This is a step forward, as opposed to stasis," Bridges said. "It's a significant development, and we're moving ahead."

On the workers who found the boxes said he was pleased to have found the data recorder, "but by the same token, I'd much rather find someone alive."

641705[/snapback]

Good find but what about any plane reckage or indeed any sign of any plane reckage in all the videos or photos and how did the plane manage to hit the target without being caught on any videos?

I will try to find a site I read thsi amore evidence to support this theory?

This whole theory is B.S. as far as I'm concerned, so we are supposed to believe that the 3 planes that actually went missing are still out there somewhere?

And how do they explain the 4th plane that crashed?

i not saying either way but here are some questions:

what if it was a missle?

where did the missle come from?

where is the rest of the plane?

was there a plane?

why isn't there any footage of the plane before it hit?

maybe the whole thing was done by our government to bring us together as a country, to make us stronger??????.....

ask yourself these things

look at it from all views.......

Well, that just figures. Leave it to the powers that be to keep secrets! Unheard of! Seriously, why would they keep information like that a secret? Then again, maybe I don't want to know.... ph34r.gif

641541[/snapback]

Lila, here are my thoughts about this. Imagine the U.S. of A, the superpower in the world with all its armaments, advanced military technology and superior defense capability, not being able to protect itself with a measly missile attack on this home ground not to mention attack on The Pentagon. What would be the impact on hostile countries or terrorists...."they are not impregnable after all".

Edited by Nightwatcher

This whole theory is B.S. as far as I'm concerned, so we are supposed to believe that the 3 planes that actually went missing are still out there somewhere?

And how do they explain the 4th plane that crashed?

641742[/snapback]

I don't see where anyone mentioned the 3 planes in this topic? all that is being discussed is the pentagon plane?

Ahhh.....we will not admit to being vulnerable, clueless and weak?? Well, maybe not weak, but not as indestructable as we want everyone else to think.

people, ya know where the plane is? It burned up,planes are made out of light weight materials, plus the plane was LOADED with fuel so the jet fuel upon impact engulfed the plane burning most of it. My dad knows Eye witnesses, they saw a Airliner flying at illegal alltitude and saw it heading straight for the pentagon.

plus there is no reason for the government to have fired a missle at the pentagon, therefore case is closed. it was a plane sleepy.gif

Planes crash all the time and don't burn up, try answering some of the other questions on this post rather than assume a plane burns up on impact.

I can't quite believe anyone is trying to say it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon.

The lack of wreckage is fairly easy to explain. A plane that explodes or crashes in the open will obviously leave debris for miles around but this plane did not explode in the open......it exploded within walls which are designed to contain a nuclear blast. I believe that this plane has only fairly recently left the airport and as such would also be carrying full tanks of fuel. A 747 fully laden with fuel makes for a pretty good sized bomb, couple that with an enclosed explosion and the heat would incinerate practically everything immediately.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Thistle

people, ya know where the plane is? It burned up,planes are made out of light weight materials, plus the plane was LOADED with fuel  so the jet fuel upon impact engulfed the plane burning most of it. My dad knows Eye witnesses, they saw a Airliner  flying at illegal alltitude and saw it heading straight for the pentagon.

plus there is no reason for the government to have fired a missle at the pentagon, therefore case is closed. it was a plane sleepy.gif

642076[/snapback]

What if it wasn't from the government? I mean the missile, if it were a missile. And do you mean the plane exploded and all its parts disintegrated in thin air.

I can't quite believe anyone is trying to say it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon. 

The lack of wreckage is fairly easy to explain.  A plane that explodes or crashes in the open will obviously leave debris for miles around but this plane did not explode in the open......it exploded within walls which are designed to contain a nuclear blast.  I believe that this plane has only fairly recently left the airport and as such would also be carrying full tanks of fuel. A 747 fully laden with fuel makes for a pretty good sized bomb, couple that with an enclosed explosion and the heat would incinerate practically everything immediately.

thumbsup.gif

642101[/snapback]

I am not saying I agree with the theory and i agree that Boeing 757-200 would be a potential bomb but there woiuld be traces or evidence of some wreckage

Can you explain how a Boeing 757-200, weighing nearly 100 tons and travelling at a minimum speed of 250 miles an hour only damaged the outside of the Pentagon?

Can you explain how a Boeing 14.9 yards high, 51.7 yards long, with a wingspan of 41.6 yards and a cockpit 3.8 yards high, could crash into just the ground floor of this building?

Can you explain what happened to the wings of the aircraft and why they caused no damage?

Can you explain why the County Fire Chief could not tell reporters where the aircraft was?

There are a lot of questions that back up the theory it waqs also if I am not wrong about an hour after the first 2 planes hit the towers why the Pentagon was left unprotected? Why the plane that was detected by radar was allowed to hit the pentagon?

dude,great video dont know what to make of it!!! cant believe the gov would blow up its own buildings ,but where are the wings/wreckage

goverment does what ever they want regardless of who b*****s so why would they do this,

no way/way?no way?