Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Liverpool win the European Cup

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:29 PM

Brilliant... did you take these Tommy and was ytour trip to Liverpool planned to coincide with this or did it just work out that way? The atmosphere must have been electric.

Edited by XSAS, 29 May 2005 - 07:31 PM.

Posted Image

#32    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:42 AM

These are my mate’s pics.  I was about to go off to see the tour bus but fell victim to my home-made chicken stir-fry.  tongue.gif  but we still managed to go out after the celebration.  Police actually tried to stop more people for going to see it as the square had totally maxed out its capacity.  There were people even on the top of Liverpool lime street station; god only knows how they got up there!  grin2.gif

I'm a student at Liverpool Uni, and it has been unbelievable around town since Wednesday!  w00t.gif  We were out Wed Thurs and Fri, and the atmosphere has been incredible!  thumbsup.gif

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#33    The Roswell Man

The Roswell Man

Poltergeist

• 2,662 posts

• "Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups''

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

YNWA.... cool.gif

HONOURARY MEMBER OF THE JEDI FLIRT LEAGUE NUMERO UNO

''FEEL THE FORCE''

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users