Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting - See Yourself As You Really Are......

Magikman

Here's something that many of you may enjoy. It forms a personal profile based on your choice of colors. Give it a try and post your feelings as to the accuracy of the test.

http://www.colorgenics.com/intro.html

Mine was surprisingly accurate except for this - "You don't like conflict and you endeavour to avoid criticism."  :P

MAGIKMAN  :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• SpaceyKC

• FarvLarion

• dean-g

V. Interesting Magik.  Mine was interesting, especially this->

"You don't like authority and you rebel against all forms of limitation. You are your own person and you intend to stay that way .. and to get on in the world simply by your hard work and determination"

Who MOI?!

;) ;D

Well, ummm, errr, this doesn't exactly fit my image, but I guess that I can't see the forest from the trees.  This is what they said about me.

You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn.

Everyone feels despondent at times ... and you are no exception. You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn. So like the proverbial ostrich - you are trying to bury your head in the sand ... But that won't work. You have to face reality .....

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied...and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted.

Your refusal to admit that you and you alone is the basic cause of your problems, and this leads to you adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Farv M Larion   ???

Hmm mine is sort of true, but i noticed that the "profile" was leading somewhat, you know - sort of saying between the lines that you could improve your life with Colourgenics and that you were incomplete without out it... The sort of blurb that cults and Ad-men come up with. I was half expecting it to say "if you want to find out more send us $999.99" at the bottom of the page.

Yep FarvLarion, mine was quite negative as well.

Hopefully no suicidal people go on there expecting to hear something good about their life, and find them saying all of this bad stuff.   :-/

Farv M Larion

Mine was, for the most part, accurate. But it was accurate in a generalized sort of way. I'm not going to reveal any of the text, but it seems to me that most of it would pertain to most people.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

I found mine to be quite accurate in some ways, whereas in other ways what it said could be applied to almost anyone.

It's amazing to think you can create an entire profile of someone from looking at the order of colours they've chosen. I've tried other similar profile generators in the past, but none have ever produced such detailed and interesting results.

Well worth a shot to those who haven't already tried it.

I'll agree with most of you in that mine was a depressing read as well.  :-[

Man, what a way to end the night; depressed about what colours I've put in order. :-/

Tommy

I tried almost all ways to order the colors but they are all pretty depressing.. Well, probably we are all very depresses and we all live in a black box on the edge of sanity.. ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

Hi everyone,

I liked what my reading said about me - I thought it was pretty accurate,  except for the part that stated, "You are an emotional and impressionable individual."  I AM NOT EMOTIONAL!  I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY PRESUMPTUOUS OF THEM!  What do you all think?  Should I take their opinions seriously?  Maybe I need to change!  ;)

Take care!  

~NORA~

I think the answers are too general and could in part apply to anyone, so i wouldn't take it too much to heart  :)

Hi P.S.,

Thank you for your concern,  I was just being a goof.  I would never let stuff like that get to me.  (Although it did say I was a bit thick...skinned, that is) :P

Take care,

NORA

• 2 weeks later...

.......ahhh and here's what it says about me....and I am completely impressed by it's accuracy....

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that "True love is just around the corner"...and maybe... if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

You are looking for something different. Your imagination has been working overtime and you are seeking adventure .. and you'd like to share that adventure ... the new experience with someone like yourself..Imaginative, Enthusiastic and Sensitive.

The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut, there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited...But if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that... since you are an extremely emotional individual, with the right person, you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.

It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner- loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily..You believe that whatever you would like to do or think "you can do" - you do!.. It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited... but is fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life ... you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take "NO" for an answer.

You have so many ideas that you would like to revitalise but you need to realise a stable and peaceful condition to do so. Once you can free yourself from all the aggravation and tension around you, you will make strides that may amaze you. You will not be prevented from achieving all the things you so desire..

::)

so your saying you're a schizo then?  :sg

:s01 ... Thats mad i tell you! ... the first line "miserable at this time" isnt exactly 100% accurate.  :) ... but what was written afterwards was a bit of a shock as it was rather close, well spot on actually. Im scared .. can i go now?  ;D

-Rog3D