Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Life or Death

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,287 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 22 June 2005 - 04:12 AM

Interesting question.  I know there's stuff I'd like to achieve in this world before I die, but the answer for me is easy:  Heaven.  No contest.  

Life on earth - forever.  No offense, but being a slave to mortal desires for eternity.  Eventually it's all going to get boring.  In heaven, having a spiritual body, and not being subject to the call of the flesh, life will be infinitely better.

And of course, if everyone chooses to stay on earth, then we're gonna have population issues sooner or later  laugh.gif I will not be selfish.  I'll give my spot in the world to someone who really wants to stay here......

All the best,

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#47    Boris the Spider

Boris the Spider

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Evil does not exist unless I think it so.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:04 PM

I would go immediately if allowed. I have lived a long time and I am tired of all the bad that I have seen in the world; and just tired of life in general.

And I won't be coming back again either!!!

The biggest sexual perversion is sexual denial!  Ambrose Bierce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users