Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smudgy Jesus

Mad Manfred

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoddessWhispers

• Mad Manfred

• Wonder Woman

• cephei

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

XD I dun see anything that looks like a face but that blind lady thing sounds pretty miraculous if you ask meh.

I see *A* shape...Jesus? I don't see how they can even come close to seeing the face of Jesus.

XD I dun see anything that looks like a face but that blind lady thing sounds pretty miraculous if you ask meh.

646156[/snapback]

I can bet almost anything that she was never blind or had bad vision, and if she did it didn't improve at all, she just wanted it to and believed it to in order to add fame to the smudge of Windex on her window she calls the Son of God. I would think this would be more of a disgrace than a miracle -- never knew a window cleaner could preform them.

This is groundbreaking! I think Jesus may be trying to give us a message of some kind. It was the tube wall a few weeks ago and now this. Surely a sudden outbreak of divine pictations in walls, windows etc means something. Or maybe people should stop being so damn stupid.

l see nothing but a smudge.

648056[/snapback]

I've been praying that the lord jesus will appear to me on a toasted cheese sandwich

I'm a little short of cash you see and i hear this kind of crap is popular on e bay

So far he hasn't made an appearence, no matter how much i play with the cheese

I might stop cleaning my windows and have a burger stall outside... I can't believe anyone can see anything in that window and why were they all crying? Hey Marduk we could earn some money out of this? when is your window cleaner due??

user posted imageDrats! I guess that means Windex is the anti-christ. crying.gif

I don't see Jesus at all. Just a smudge. But that pinto bean well it was Jesus. It is funny how everyone sees him. Why couldn't it just be a stinkin pinto bean or smudge.

l see nothing but a smudge.

648056[/snapback]

I've been praying that the lord jesus will appear to me on a toasted cheese sandwich

I'm a little short of cash you see and i hear this kind of crap is popular on e bay

So far he hasn't made an appearence, no matter how much i play with the cheese

648107[/snapback]

Stop playing with the Cheese! You'll go blind.

Oh man, if I could find you I'd smack ya silly for that comment! user posted image

"Long live velveeta touchy feelies! Yeah bebe! "

user posted image

Okay, I asked Jesus if this was him, and he said no, he was too busy that day--he was working a site at a concrete underpass. He said it could have been Moses pulling our leg again.

I see Jesus when I look into my children's faces. That's enough for me.