Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

anti matter and ufos!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:17 PM

a physisc i cant spell it you know what i mean went to area 51 they made him study the alien craft he said it was anti matter proplusion that made it go and anti matter is a deadly weapon thats powerful enough to take out a content i may hvae misunder stood about my ufo files tapes are not wroking htier vhs and fuzzy not thta i like vhs any ways i think i read somewhere i could be wrong that the big bang happend because of anti matter and matter lol what do you think alien.gif  alien.gif  cat.gif  cat.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  crying.gif  ph34r.gif  whistling.gif  blink.gif  grin2.gif                                                      

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,991 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:24 PM

UFOlogist,

First of all, I think you ought to make use of full stops and punctuation in your posts, it's very difficult to read what you've written when the entire post consists of only one long sentence.

Regarding what you've said - who was the person asked to go to Area 51, how did you find out about it, and how reputable is the source in question ?

Sounds like the plot of an X-Files episode to me.                                                      

#3    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:28 PM

sorry for the spelling i would have told you like i said my VHS video tape is ruined thiery cheaply made. he was under top secret security he even explained it if you want i can try to use the video and listen for his name

sorry for spelling whne i get to choose and extra currculm course in high school i will take typing                                                      

#4    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:29 PM

a physisc i cant spell it you know what i mean went to area 51 they made him study the alien craft he said it was anti matter proplusion that made it go and anti matter is a deadly weapon thats powerful enough to take out a content i may hvae misunder stood about my ufo files tapes are not wroking htier vhs and fuzzy not thta i like vhs any ways i think i read somewhere i could be wrong that the big bang happend because of anti matter and matter lol what do you think
  blink.gif

Please learn to use spellcheck or pay more attention when you are typing.  The way you write makes it really hard to read what you have to say.

Sounds like the plot of an X-Files episode to me.
  laugh.gif                                                      

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#5    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,991 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:31 PM

i said my VHS video tape is ruined thiery cheaply made.

Enough said. There are a lot of bogus videos of alleged 'alien interviews' and other such things going cheap these days. Unless this information comes from a reputable source, I wouldn't take it too seriously.                                                      

#6    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 20 June 2003 - 05:39 PM

Saruman,

I could be wrong, but it sounds like he's talking about the 'Bob Lazar' Area 51 interview.

MM                                                      

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#7    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 06:55 PM

I think UFOlogist qualifies for the "most random use of smilies" award.

alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  cat.gif  wiggle.gif  idea.gif  idea.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

#8    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:03 PM

Oh i dunno, you didn't do to bad there yourself  tongue.gif

I do like your avatar, dust19.

never take me too seriously

#9    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:20 PM

thanks. It's kind of a remake of my last one. It's going through a metamorphasis until it reaches its full disturbing potential.

here is the original one....

user posted image                                                      

#10    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:35 PM

magikman youve got it lol he got it i belive it was bob lazar hes right it is bob lazar alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users