Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

My experiences

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 11:31 PM

I've always been in love eith the paranormal....and it seems that its always been in love with me.  I'd like to think so anyways.  I've been in different situations where I have felt a presence.  On more than one account, that is if I saw or got a glimce of the apparation, it has been in animal form.  I was wondering if maybe some of you out there have heard of this...  Animals have ALWAYS been attracted to me, the living ones that is,  and I was wondering if maybe there was some underlying reason to why the deceased ones would also......thank you for any contributions.                                                      

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 04:40 AM

Thank you for posting Mandy ,
     I actually do experience something similar . I don't know  wether what I see are actually animals but I would discribe them as shadows that move and look like cats and dogs .
   Once when I was at a friends house I watched a black cat shaped shadow com in through the lounge window and then jump on to and off an old wooden trunk she had in the house . original.gif                                                      

#3    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 07:22 AM

I have had a similar experience with a cat spirit.  A white cat jumped from my window sill and walked lesiurely into my closet.  At first I dismissed it to be my white cat, but then I realized my cat was sleeping next to me.  I then checked the closet and found it empty........it was neato.                                                      

#4    ObieTrice

ObieTrice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 10:36 PM

Whats up.

Those are interestin experiences, but do you think that ghost actually exist? For every experience or encounter, a scientic explanation can be named for it. Dont you think? I feel that people get themselves worked up with believin in ghosts and all that and almost force themselves to have an encounter wif em.                                                      

#5    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 02:56 AM

Obie could you give me a scientific analisis of the experiences Mandy and I have posted here ?
  You may notice that in my post I refrained from refering to these shadows as ghosts .  The fact remains that many people experience phenomena realated to the spirit world which can not be explained away by Science .  Otherwise there would be no point in having a message board that deals with this sort of thing . rolleyes.gif

So yes I do believe in ghosts ..                                                      

#6    ObieTrice

ObieTrice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 03:09 AM

Kizzy-Kis, I believe your stories, I know that you and Mandy saw what you saw, and I cannot give you a scientific explanation of it, but maybe someone else can.

I have had weird encounters like this too, but I dont know if its just our minds playin tricks on us or what. I really dont know and I dont want to judge!

cool.gif                                                      

#7    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 08:46 AM

Obie Trice I am quite willing to accept that some ghostly encounters are scientifically explainable , but not all of them .  However its allways good to see a thread get usage . wink.gif

BTW       Kizzy wasn't  that a glam rock band in the 70's .......?                                                      

#8    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 26 June 2003 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (Kismit @ Jun 26 2003, 08:46 AM)
BTW       Kizzy wasn't  that a glam rock band in the 70's .......?

LOL@Kismit laugh.gif                                                      

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#9    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:37 AM

You guys are seriously silly blink.gif

oh well....... unsure.gif                                                      

#10    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 12:02 AM

I notice there is quite a few veiwers on this thread, but hardly any replies in comparison....... blink.gif   Is there no one else with the same experiences crying.gif  

#11    Spirit Wolf

Spirit Wolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 02:37 AM

I was just wondering if what you see could possibly be a deceased pet. I read somewhere that deceased pets can often pay you a visit if they were attached to you. Also, it might not really be an animal. Perhaps it just decided to take that form?

I don't know if that helps any, but you can think about it.

#12    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 03:02 PM

it's always cats, isn't it? cats, cats, cats, cats, CATS. of couse, i'm sure that there are ghost dogs too, but we here about cats more often. ever think about that?

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#13    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 07:44 PM

Actually uranium, thats another thing I found odd, see cats arent necessarally my favorite animal..........dogs (live ones) have always sort of "attatched" themselves to me.  Regardless of whether or not they have a loving home............but yes, that one particular apparation was a cat.

#14    Agent_21

Agent_21

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• Baby says: Vote for Biccy Boy!!! UM2004
    BABY LIKES MILK AND COOKIES!
    Yo J! ;)

Posted 05 August 2003 - 01:14 AM

I've heard of ghost horses, pigs, a rabbit, a donkey, various birds (including a chicken and a turkey) and (don't laugh) a hamster!  cat.gif  

#15    UnsecureMistress

UnsecureMistress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• Never Judge Me..I'm Just Like You

Posted 09 August 2003 - 11:47 PM

I ave heard about these things alot but everyone always makes fun of me for things i say so i will just shut up and tell you that your not anywhere near the only one.. ever watched so wierd..? i think that counts as somthing like that...((( don't laugh at me either..))) dontgetit.gif

I'm Back Jack... Get used To it..

Its Still So Pointless To Breathe. When everything You Love Keeps falling Away From You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users