Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Things that follow...and watch

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    lowriderlover2006

lowriderlover2006

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 06:01 PM

I dont know how you can help it try talking to it in a civil manner but any ways sounds like shadow peple they are supposedly in another demintion and their time is diffrent they move faster and stuff so we cant see them but we are practicly sitting still to them they move by and you see a glimpse of a shadow only when you are watching tv or reading becuse when u r concentrating hard that is when u are able to see them i have seen them to as far as i know they do no harm though

your story is creepy rite a book                                                      

#17    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 06:47 PM

scared.gif   I have to tell you, I do not frighten easily. And, I like to think I have an ear for a true haunting, or event. (BTW-welcome to the board)

Your story rings true-BIGTIME. I think there are indeed several spirits at work around you. I also think, you yourself, are a gifted.

I agree with Kismit. I also think if you picture yourself in pure, white, cleansing light,  and do some mindful meditation, it will help, before you sleep at night.

You can use regular table salt for "cleansing" or "Blessing", too.

Keep us up-to-date, o.k.?

~Peace~                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#18    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 07 July 2003 - 12:16 AM

Okay here is an update.
  I haven't tried to communicate or anything yet, but I have noticed something.  Lately I have been meditating more to inrease my ability to concentrate for studying, relaxation et.  But as my mind grows stronger I've noticed that the flitting figures are growing sharper, I can definitely see some detail in clothing, height etc.  but of course for only a second.  And the feeling of something watching, lately it has become bolder and I can sometimes clearly see a female face leering at me, almost sneering from the corner of my eye, then it is gone.  but the face is adult in feature, but situated at a child's height, not sure if this is meaningful but as I mentioned before, quite often I can see child sized things run past me.  I know someone might think the figure is the security guard at night, but the security here all wear a white shirt and black pants, not matching what I see...  From all of this I have become jumpy, it is wearing me down.  Perhaps tonight I will try the ideas you gave me.  Thanks for the input everyone.
P.S.  Last night as I lay on my bed suddenly the bed shifted as if suddenly someone put one foot down just behind me,  I nearly died, the bed actually creaked.  And no I did not move at that time as I was reading when it happened.  I really feel as if they are (or it) stepping up the effort to get my attention...but I don't want to communiccate, if it was benign, why would it leer at me.... ph34r.gif   Any ideas?                                                      

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#19    Sundance

Sundance

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:21 PM

This story sounds like what i'm going through, minus the shapes etc.                                                      

#20    Banchee

Banchee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 09:28 PM

This thing does almost seem to be hostile why else would it be so malevolant and threatening. Perhaps it has wanted to communicate for a long time and is frustrated as it hasen't had the chance I think you could make contact and get things straight between u and the spirit.With the presence growing stronger now is definately a time to consider it.

I think the best method to use so as not to be jumpy is to try and show you are not scared of whatever it is, you can express this verbally next time you sense it, don't mock it though just politely let it know. This is just my opinion only go with what you feel is best.
original.gif                                                      

#21    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 09:42 PM

It is possible that it is becoming more visible now because your mind is becoming more focussed through the mental training you are doing.

I also agree with Banchee in that it is probably getting a bit ticked of not being able to communicate, which would annoy anybody.

But if you being able to see it more clearly is linked to your mind becoming more foccussed then I doubt that it can do anything to harm you.                                                      

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#22    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 09:50 PM

I would try communicating to "it" as you would any person in the room. My aunt used this tactic to rid herself of her ghost. In her house, she often would see an elderly woman who would just walk around, as though she were just a real person who was there. She would often appear and vanish though. Well, on day, in a nice tone, my aunt calmly told her that she needed to go because "this is my house now". She told her she could no longer stay. The woman looked a little sad and went away, never to return again.

Sounds like a story, yes. But from what I know, it's true. My mom's side of the family often has "ghost" related happenings.                                                      

#23    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 10:08 AM

Hi guys,
  sorry for being away for a while.  Lately the 'phenomena' have been acting up again.  While reading material or just sitting sudddenly I get the most vivid and real scenes.  When it happens (like tonight!) it is as if I am really there....
1) I am walking past a field at night, all is dark and then suddenly there is a being standing and staring.  There is only moonlight but I can  make out lips and some kind
of robe...I look and then suddnely there are a few more in the shadows and then suddenly there is one in front of me...at this point I come to from the horror....
2)  I am sleeping in a strange room and bed.  I am sleeping but I know I am sleeping and my arm is hanging off the bed.  The room is dark with little light but then I feel something licking my fingers.  My first thought is that it is a dog, I pull my hand but the licking becomes greedier , I look and it is a being on all fours licking my fingers.  Mercifully I cannot see the face before I awaken back to the computer lab.
3)  I am in the living room, suddenly a large worm with a human head crawls down the hall otwards me, I watch in abject horror and then turn only to see a girl sitting beside me who I can feel is dead already, not to mention the decaying face.  Once again I awaken from the shock...
4) Suddenly I see the scene of my room, it is dark and there are a few shadow beings (4-5?  too dark) and they are rummaging through my papers and books as if looking for something...this is creepy because later I have to go back to the same room...
    These all happened tonight, I am suddenly "shown" a scene and it is so real.  I feel like something wants me to see something but as you read, the scenes are freakish and horrifying (at least to me)....I slept a lot today and I am not tired but I keep slipping into these states as if pulled...Any thoughts on this??? ph34r.gif  

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself

#24    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 10:20 AM

As an addendum,
    I should add that this phenomena of intrusive 'scenes' is really seeming to climax tonight.  It started about 1 week ago.  Now, even as I write this I must actually concentrate, if I relax I of course realx, and then the scene slowly changes (as with everyone, our thoughts naturally roam) but suddenly I will see clearly and from my perspective a hideous dead being....I can 'feel' it's death and evil...and it is always looking at me.  I hope my brain is just tired, I really do.  I always come back from these with a pounding heart.  It is like my thoughts are highjacked from ones of childhood memories to ones from some hell where corpses freely roam....I want to go home now but after seeing the shadows in my room...geez.  The vision of the shadows was different, it was as I was remote viewing and they didn't seem to notice me.  Strange to say the least.  Time for some fresh air.  Any iinput is greatly appreciated.  I wanted to contact 'them' but after seeing this stuff, I don't think it is a good idea...I've actually had the worm vision 3 times now in my apartment..... ph34r.gif  

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself

#25    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 03:20 PM

had another nightmare about this tonight and i can't take it anymore so i am going to post. original.gif it sounds like it could be some kind of "family" that is simply attempting to communitcate. i know it sounds stupid but find somebody that knows italian or take italian classes to try to communicate. you never know.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#26    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 04:57 PM

I you think you have a "ghost" in your house try this:

Move a plant or something and put it somewhere else.( in the same room)..then say out loud and clear:
- If you are here move this thing (plant or something) back to itエs place.
That way you will get an answer...even if you donエt really want one.
You must leave the thing alone for a night or a day...so "the ghost" has a chance to move "it" back. (might be hard for a ghost).

I donエt remember who told me this......maybe I had a dream. huh.gif  

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

#27    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 03 August 2003 - 05:10 PM

I would maybe suggest going for hypnotherapy. They are good for recalling memories. It may shed some light on this matter, as to what it is. If it's recorded, and as you seem to remember vivid details, you should easily recall it. Some logical explanation may become obvious. It's obvious this is haunting you. If goes where you go. There is only one thing that does that, and thats you. The question is it paranormal or natural?

Also, this may sound silly, but do you have any allergies to nuts, cheese or dairy products? Are these books you read paranormal, or scare you? I had a small allergy to cheese. Im ok, now, but when i was 13 or 14, if i ate cheese or drank milk before bed, i'd get the extreme wiggins in my sleep.

We all get deja vu sometimes, as well as the 'watching' feeling.

I'm no expert on this, but the things i have mentioned above have an effect on me. It brings out a paranoia in my sleep. So, i figured the problem out. No cheese or milk before bed. I had a carton on milk in my fridge in my room once. I forgot my glass of water, so i drank some of the milk. The milk was fresh. The next thing i knew, i was dreaming of all kinds of freaky stuff. It woke me up, and disturbed me a a few hours.

If you are reading the book for long hours, in little light, you eyes get extremely tired. You will become tired quickly too. This puts enormous strain on your mind. If you read all the time, it might not do you any advantage. Try examining your diet. Sometimes caffeine and e numbers can make you see things. People have different reactions to different things. I know from my own experience, i cut out these things and it went away totally.

Also, try changing or doing something else other than read, and see if it stops or diminishes.

On a more funny note, try using your worst chatup line. Not even the spirits can not be utterly appalled at a bad chatup line. It normally works wonders on the living!

I hope you get it fixed soon my friend. Take care

#28    Kaj

Kaj

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (cerberus @ Aug 3 2003, 05:10 PM)
My army friend saw his dead Aunt sit next to him on the sofa. She had died suddenly in her sleep a year before. I was there, in the house alone with him, and just as i came through the lounge door, he was a little shocked. I saw nothing, but he was convinced his Aunt sat next to him. He was utterly calm. His aunt said to him, 'I'm sorry i didnt see you before'. He replied 'Take care', and she quickly faded away. I spoke to him, and he was remarkably calm. He is not a guy who would joke about a dead aunt.

I remembered, after reading your story that my aunt talked to me in a dream the same night she died..I donエt remember what she said, but she was worried.
And the next day a oncel called and told me that she passed away that night.
I loved her and she couldnエt have kids of her own, and she was like a mother to me and my brother.

This shadow thing is familliar.....have those sometimes...when I now think about it.
But I think I donエt got that "open mind" (not sensitive enough) that can be reached by such a things so easely. I get angry at things I canエt cope with..and maybe scare them away.
Becouse Iエm really afraid of the unexplained. sad.gif

We are just farts in space and time.

Be nice !

#29    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 03 August 2003 - 05:48 PM

I took the original story off the last post of mine, because it might give our oriental friend even more worry.

But, for sure.. 'watching' does exist. For me, i'm totally convinced it is my mind just being paranoid.  I'm fairly insecure since a had a bad school life. It's a case of getting into a looking over your shoulder routine, to see if those bullies were there.

It just extends more when you are in the dark, and worried.

'Watching' is worse though, as you dont see anything, and it worries you even more!!

BTW, what does the sea salt in the doorway do? I have never heard that one before!

#30    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 August 2003 - 04:50 AM

Hmmm,
  I've been pondering whether these manifestations are paranormal in origin or just psychological.   But as I mentioned before, I've had others verify the same things I've seen and heard.  I know paranoia and hysteria can occur in groups of like minded people but these events happened on serparate occasions and without me relating in the least bit what happened to me.  I have no allergies, sleep patterns are normal, no drugs alcohol or cigarettes.  Not too sure if you think I'm the "oriental" but actually I am Canadian,  Native to be exact but I learned Japanese, Italian and Latin etc. it's all in my profile.  The books I read are such topics as Chess, Psychology, Logic, Philosophy, NLP, Biology and Zen Buddhist books.  Nothing related to paranormal things or esoteric practices.  Also, the room is always well lit as with the study center.  As for the sea salt, quite a few belief systems (for lack of a better description) believe that the dead (spirits etc.) cannot pass a line made of sea salt(actually from the ocean).  Something to with the idea that life originated in the oceans and death cannot pass.  The watching and breif glimpses are almost mundane now but the shock comes from seeing vived scenes of rotten corpses that move and watch you.  Or lick your fingers, or try to speak to you but there is only a raspy sound because their vocal cords are rotted and their lips bloated...maybe I should be glad I cannot smell them too wink2.gif
Also, I haven't been reading or thinking about paranormal things or death lately.  I have to concentrate on my studies.  I write here looking for some help if such a thing is possible in this situation.

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users