Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What happened to

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Irin Quaddism, you'll never know ;)

• 5,014 posts

• The Official 'Watcher Malach' of the Steel Circle.

Posted 08 June 2005 - 02:11 AM

1. Yes it was silver not gold

2. That was the point I was trying to get across SN. Jesus forgave Judas and got him and every other soul from the beginning of time out of hell. St. Jude (there ARE two, however), IS Judas, and a plague of St. Jude is on our house here.

3. Whether Jesus was well educated or not isn't all that relevant. He WAS however, of a royal bloodline through both Mary AND Joseph. I agree Jesus did not say He was a Prine of Peace, He said He;d turn family memebers against each other and said Himself He was NOT here for peace. He was here for Revolution. However, e wasn't doing the 'first Communion' on the 'Last Supper', what He was doing was what is ALWAYS done on a Passover Sedar...breaking bread, which He changed the symbolism of. He did let Judas go, because He knew what had to happen.

Now about the cross, originally the symbol for Christianity was the fish (for Pisces) as Jesus was the sacrifice (Pisces deals with sacrifice), there were no crosses, and personally, I think they could have chosen a better symbol.

The Book of Enoch - Don't Knock it 'till you've read it.

Angel Gabriel, The Prophecy Pt 1:
'It's a big universe Jerry and some things in it are talking monkey work. Monkeys, like you.'

Ashley's Surrealism

Posted Image

#17    GoddessWhispers

GoddessWhispers

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.

• Banned
  • 5,551 posts

• Blasphemy laws should be abolished. It would be a strange God indeed, that required protection by the judicial system.
    ~ Salman Rushdie

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:56 AM

3. Whether Jesus was well educated or not isn't all that relevant. He WAS however, of a royal bloodline through both Mary AND Joseph. I agree Jesus did not say He was a Prine of Peace, He said He;d turn family memebers against each other and said Himself He was NOT here for peace. He was here for Revolution. However, e wasn't doing the 'first Communion' on the 'Last Supper', what He was doing was what is ALWAYS done on a Passover Sedar...breaking bread, which He changed the symbolism of. He did let Judas go, because He knew what had to happen. 

How is it that the fact he was well educated is not all that relevant!? He was of a royal bloodline, is true and most everyone knows that. That he was fulfilling the prophecy attributable to the heirs of King David , is because he was educated as to the history of his people and the prophecy of the Messiah in the ancient texts. Information an ignorant man would not have had, bloodline not withstanding.

Yes, the breaking of bread is passover. Everyone who studies the bible or knows anything about the subject of this thread, knows that too. However when Jesus blessed the bread and wine at passover and passed it to his disciples it became the first communion, and symbolic of the new testament.

Matthew 26: 26-28
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know ASC, it's one thing to have faith. It's another to be contrary to others while trying to represent your knowledge of that faith by deliberately contradicting what others have put forth so as to insert your own opinion, which while contrary in attitude, re-doubles that which has already been said by someone else! Perhaps it's because someone who isn't Christian dares proffer knowledge about the faith, that you don't respect and so you say the same thing they said because you are of the faith. What ever the case,  you'll probably say that same old tired line about trying to convert you or make you doudt your belief's just because I said that, but that's just a cop out and others see it for what it is.

In truth,  if you knew as much as you think you know you would realize education of the ignorant isn't an attempt at religious conversion; it's an attempt to educate the ignorant, which everyone is, about something or another. It's not a sin, it's not a crime, and vanquishing the veil of ignorance isn't conversion, it's the first step unto knowledge.    

That the ignorant flail and cry, "You shall not convert me!" , when approached by those who would seek to assist the ignorant to step out of the darkness doesn't prove one is devout of faith. It proves they are devoted to remaining faithful to ignorance, in the name of faith and that's when it becomes pathetic!

"True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." - Akhenaton

Posted Image
"(Oh Lord)If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." Psalm 139:8

#18    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Irin Quaddism, you'll never know ;)

• 5,014 posts

• The Official 'Watcher Malach' of the Steel Circle.

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:13 PM

What? Whose being converted - did I say a word about converting?

I don't personally see how Jesus (or, rather, more technically, YESHUA, which was His REAL name) being educated has any relevance to this thread. Being educated in the Torah means what to the fact that He fulfilled prophecies outside of His own control? Did people run after Him while He healed the sick, dying, etc because He was educated? No amount of eductaion can bring a 3 day old dead man (Lazarus) back to life, no amount of eductaion would make Roman emperors put an innocent man to death with punsihments more severe that a pyschopathic murderer. No amount of eductaion could have affected the Star of Bethlehem, a triple conjunction from occuring at His very brith which riled up Herod, etc.

Yes, He broke the bread (or Matzah, technically), and drank the wine, but what I'm pointing out is that these customs of BREAKING Matzah 'bread' and drinking/handing around wine was ALREADY a Passover custom. Jesus, changed the meaning of Passover which THEN because what peopl now refer to as 'first Communion' but it wasn't an entirely new custom. Jesus was doing a normal Passover Sedar, and in doing so, like I said, changed the meaning of it.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what it is your getting at....

The Book of Enoch - Don't Knock it 'till you've read it.

Angel Gabriel, The Prophecy Pt 1:
'It's a big universe Jerry and some things in it are talking monkey work. Monkeys, like you.'

Ashley's Surrealism

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users