Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unexplained Photographs

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 12:45 AM

hey guys,
just been surfing the net and found this pic...
Whats your opinion on it?

A strange legend surrounds a railroad crossing just south of San Antonio, Texas. The intersection of roadway and railroad track, so the story goes, was the site of a tragic accident in which several school-aged children were killed - but their ghosts linger at the spot and will push idled cars across the tracks, even though the path is uphill.

Click Here To View The Pic                                                      

#2    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 22 June 2003 - 01:16 AM

I don't know man,
  in the first place why did someone take a picture of a railway crossing?  The ghost looks kinda fake as though added in but that is my take on this pic. unsure.gif                                                      

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#3    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 01:18 AM

I did some surfing at the website and I came across the legend of tha Jersey Devil. I liked it because I grew up around those parts, actually in Philly. Occasionally on a summer night a group of us would all chip in some change put some gas in the old Buick or Ford and take a ride to the Pine Barrens to look for the Devil. The chicks would get all scared and cuddle and the guys would be all brave but the truth is we were all crapping our pants. That was great fun. The Jersey Devil                                                      

#4    Anirbas

Anirbas

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• Put your big girl panties on and DEAL with it!

Posted 22 June 2003 - 03:32 AM

this picture looks like a fake to me i am sure they are trying to portray a real ghost though                                                      

Whatever hits the fan will be distributed evenly!

Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!!

My life is 10% what happens to me and 90% what I make of it!

#5    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 03:41 AM

yeah, i no what you mean. when i used image enhance, the ghosts look like they have been added into the picture after the picture was taken using some photo creation program.

But when you read down under the pic, it says why they took a pic of the railroad crossing.

A small piece of writing about why they took the pic...

"...and some of her friends had recently been to the crossing to test the legend, and she took some photographs. Inexplicably, a strange, transparent figure turned up in one of the photos."
unsure.gif                                                      

#6    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 04:30 AM

We allready did this one in a different thread it turns out that the whole rail road legend is a hoax . Go figure   unsure.gif  Thanx for posting  BTW masterofpuppetts , one of my favorite albums that is  , especially "Welcome Home" aka " Sanitarium " . Reminds me of this place  wub.gif                                                      

#7    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 04:34 AM

lol, sorry kismit, i didnt no u already did it on another thread  laugh.gif
yeah those songs r pretty sweet, my fave song is nothing else matters by metalica.  grin2.gif
do u use msn messenger?

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 04:50 AM

grin2.gif  Hmmm
do u use msn messenger?
   no really I'm quite shy  original.gif                                                      

#9    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:05 AM

lol, ok  grin2.gif                                                      

#10    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:09 AM

A hoax you say blink.gif
Well I never....why would someone fake something like this....I just can't put faith in humanity anymore.....I sought the truth and was taken for a ride.....I just can't believe it...where is the goodness in this world...rant...rant....rant... wacko.gif
Okay, got that out.  Ya, it looked kind of hokey.                                                      

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself

#11    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:19 AM

lol, hoaxs are no fun. ya get ya hopes up, then its just someone mucking around.

A word to the hoaxters, let the ghosts do the talking, not you.

Just been doin some ghost hunting again, and found this...

Click Here To Check It Out...                                                      

#12    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:43 AM

Looks like a hair or something that was too close? no?  What happened to the old time ghosts that actually had a shape?  These "New Age Ghosts" are kinda lame, little little glittery balls and bits of twine....sorry I need some hardcore ghosty pictures.  Going to search, wish me some luck....har har whistling.gif                                                      

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself

#13    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 05:46 AM

lol i no what u mean buhibuhi,
we need pics of actual ghosts, pics that would make u wanna look at it for ages and think what is the meaning of the pic?, is the ghost trying to say something etc..
let me no if u find nething...                                                      

#14    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 22 June 2003 - 06:33 AM

themasterofpuppets,

Here's a link to the previous discussion on the 'railroad crossing' ghost. It's near the bottom of the first page.

CLICK HERE

cool.gif                                                      

Edited by Magikman, 22 June 2003 - 06:34 AM.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#15    themasterofpuppets

themasterofpuppets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2003 - 06:41 AM

thanks magikman

Attached Images

• beer4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users