Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

THE UFO HUNT...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:23 PM

me and my friends are getting togehter one day for a ufo hunt of course i wouldent do it alone if i have 3 people with me i am good any ways it will be soon i will be taking my digital camera i could post some pics pon this site i pretty sure if you focus on the sky you will see one my friend lol wants me to build the anti ufo-cannon but it prolly dont work lol all it is is magnifyed light if you ever done this let me hear your story                                                      

#2    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:39 PM

hmmm, been there, done that. hehe. UFO watching that is, I never saw anything. I'm not sure where you live, but hopefully it's away from any city lights, as you'll get a better view of the sky and any light activity in it. But just remember this...even if you don't see any UFO's...you WILL see some meteors if you look hard enough, plus it's a good opportunity to have some really good conversation with your friends, which is always fun. There's nothing better than space to start up some of the most interesting conversations you will ever have.                                                      

#3    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:54 PM

lol i hope so i live out in a small sub divion i have more than 5 anchers and right in the back thier is a forest

but your right though it is good for conversations and metors i prolly see more ufos than alien spaceships                                                      

#4    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:57 PM

just remember...a meteorite is NOT a ufo as it's already been identified. I'm sure you know what they look like, so odn't get too excited and come back here talking about the 8 UFO's you saw...  laugh.gif                                                      

#5    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:29 PM

yea i know what you mean lol                                                      

#6    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:09 AM

UFOlogist,

why are you a UFOlogist if UFO's scare you?                                                      

Knowledge is power

#7    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:42 AM

umm because it sounds cool?

"I'm a marine biologist...but that water...let me tell you...freaky freaky stuff...that water. I'm scared to go in."                                                      

#8    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:56 PM

I would stay away from night time excursions.  What you see in the sky at night can be too easily confused with just simple to explain things.  I can just see you now, bringing photographs here, of all places, and trying to explain to no end that what you saw was a definate UFO....  Talk about a mess!  The good thing about most people here, is that they don't take for face value what someone tells them.  They see there are other factors to look at, besides a picture and description.  By going out looking for UFO's, you are already predisposing yourself to finding them.  Now, if you were taking pictures of meteors, then snapped a pic of something unexplainable, it would carry more weight.  It goes back to the old adage, "If you want to see something badly enough, you will."  (Whether or not, it was 'really' there to see)

Reese                                                        

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#9    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:58 PM

I once wanted to see the floor so badly, I did. Iall i had to do was look down and there it was!                                                      

#10    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 03:02 PM

Well!  Imagine that.............................    ohmy.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#11    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 03:29 PM

I wish you luck ((UFOlogist))
just don't forget to post the pictures if you saw any ..  grin2.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#12    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 05:23 PM

yay real alien picies  grin2.gif                                                      

Knowledge is power

#13    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 02:48 AM

dont worry guys i will i will get much more than i bargined for i will probely take some pics of some metors and show them anyways lol ufo cannon thtas jsut a joke lol it makes us feel better                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users