Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would you rather

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you rather be stuck in... (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you rather be stuck in...

1. The World you live in now (17 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

2. An Alien world (4 votes [6.56%])

Percentage of vote: 6.56%

3. An Old World with dragons, unicorns, etc. (40 votes [65.57%])

Percentage of vote: 65.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:08 AM

Just curious to the types of peeps you all are!  Me I choose dragons and unicorns all the way!                                                      

#2    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:26 AM

I think you'd know my vote anyway mandy wink.gif As I'm a big Fantasy fan it's got to be dragons and unicorns grin2.gif  grin2.gif

Dragons rule cool.gif                                                      

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#3    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:43 AM

I'm with you two lovely ladies  wub.gif . Dragons and Unicorns are definately the Go  grin2.gif                                                      

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#4    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 05:53 AM

Hmmm...well, I'm familiar with the world I live in now...but...

I would choose the world with dragons and unicorns.

Dragons are cool cool.gif

Dragon slayers are cool too cool.gif                                                      

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#5    UnpopularLola

UnpopularLola

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 06:32 AM

Alien World!!!!  alien.gif

AND

Unicorn and Dragon World!!!!

Lola greedy Lola want both  whistling.gif                                                      

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"-
Merely this, and nothing more.

#6    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 07:31 AM

Yup  tongue.gif Unicorn and Dragon World for me too  grin2.gif
That time was very romantic wub.gif
Magic, Wizards, Kings and Princess rolleyes.gif
Very Very ROMANTIC wub.gif  wub.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#7    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:02 PM

I would pick the dragons and unicorns, although unless I am completely off my rocker, they never 'really' existed.. As long as we all know this, and understand it, cool with me......

Reese                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#8    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:14 PM

I picked the world I live in today.

I would have picked the one with unicorns and such, but it didn't state anything about them having wobbly horns like the ones from "Legend". Those are the only kind I like....nothin' like a good horn wobble.

#9    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 02:15 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#10    Starlyte

Starlyte

Psychic Spy

• 1,657 posts

• Wisdom begins in wonder.
    --Socrates

Posted 25 June 2003 - 03:56 PM

As a fantasy fan I'd have to go with Dragons and Unicorns! grin2.gif                                                      

The Earth has music for those who listen." - Shakespeare

Posted Image

#11    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 05:19 PM

OK, I just watched that movie 'Reign of Fire' with my man Mathew in it, and for any dragon fan, it was a good movie.  It isn't so much fantasy, because it is set in post apocalyptic times (2020), but it is really good.

Reese  whistling.gif                                                      

#12    ObieTrice

ObieTrice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 10:40 PM

I'd be stuck in the world today cuz you cant leave behind all the fine girlies, ya know? haha but it would be crazy to be on an alien world, bt I wouldnt like ta get probed.....                                                      

#13    Allie

Allie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 03:25 AM

I'll stick with The world I live in today.
Yeah, I have my fantasies, but they're better than mythical ones.  tongue.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif                                                      

#14    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:43 PM

reese2 and Dust19

Can you think of anything else to diss on besides "Legend" it gets old quite fast..........and by the way "Reign of Fire" sucked so much monkeybutt it wasn't even funny........dragons looked cool though...thats all i have to say about that.                                                      

#15    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 03:58 AM

Mandy,

I could think of several things to diss on, besides legend.. The main one being that you should reread this thread.  I never dissed or KEPT dissing on 'Legend'.  I did, however, laugh at a joke that was made about the really bad costume design of the movie.  After that, unless your completely reading my mind, I did manage to show some level of restraint on the subject...

I really like the little dig you threw in there about not liking 'Reign of Fire', but unlike someone else   whistling.gif    I tend not to get worked up over someone not liking the same things as myself....  So, do you want me to stop dissing now????????  (Now, it may be a warrented request.)  

I was trying to be nice, and just offer that movie up, because it is so little known, and so many people here like dragons...    So, thanks for fueling my fire, and by all means, if you want to, continue on.....................   devil.gif

Reese      kiss.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users