Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would you rather

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you rather be stuck in... (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you rather be stuck in...

1. The World you live in now (17 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

2. An Alien world (4 votes [6.56%])

Percentage of vote: 6.56%

3. An Old World with dragons, unicorns, etc. (40 votes [65.57%])

Percentage of vote: 65.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 06:37 PM

I would prefer the Old World...

But only if I could be an Orc!

YAY, ORCS!user posted image                                                      

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

#17    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 06:45 PM

I'd choose the fantasy one as well, as it would be more exciting than here.

But only if I could choose what fantasy to be in.                                                      

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#18    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 02:59 AM

Bla bla bla bla "legend" bla bla bla bla dissing bla bla bla bla  

Huh, I'm sorry what were you saying?  Sounded like someones getting a little worked up over nothing themselves.  w00t.gif   Chill man, just rreellaaxx.  Its all good......... whistling.gif            

cool.gif                                                      

#19    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 04:23 AM

Mandy,

Ok, so did you manage to reread the thread?  As hard as it may be for you, I highly recommend doing so.  Now be a good girl and do your reading, also be sure to watch those little fingers of yours before they get you into trouble.   kiss.gif

Reese      wub.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#20    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 05:05 AM

Reese

Well, Ive been staring at my fingers for hours and I can't figure out how they're going to get me into trouble........hmmm, nope......they still aren't.

Mandy blink.gif                                                      

#21    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 05:51 AM

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! B*tch fight! grin2.gif

Lets settle this like ladies, and challenge each other to some good ol' fashion mud wrestling laugh.gif                                                        

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#22    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 07:13 AM

OOHHH, Homer, that sounds pretty wild...  I'm so surprised!!!   tongue.gif

Actually I would rather match wits, but it seems I would have to give her a running start.  (I mean that in the nicest possible way)    grin2.gif   I could even throw out some petty insults, but it looks like she is doing a good enough job all by herself..  Makes my life so much easier..

(Sorry Mandy, I didn't realize you couldn't 'get' what I was saying.  I was trying my best to use the smallest words possible, since you have that trouble reading and all..) rolleyes.gif  wub.gif

Reese kiss.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#23    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 28 June 2003 - 12:12 PM

Hmmm, well,  getting back to the topic....I voted for the place
         with unicorns.  Hopefully the dragons don't have the unicorns
       as a big part of their diet (or humans either)  wink.gif                                                      

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#24    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 12:45 PM

MEOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!      laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif         grin2.gif  whistling.gif  tongue.gif                                                      

#25    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 01:09 PM

Think I'll be part of the Mystic World too guys!  original.gif

Maybe the girls are less complicated there...(sorry for the bad mood, it's related with present events!)

Like the new avatar starlyte! original.gif                                                      

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#26    Tioria

Tioria

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 04:55 PM

I chose fantasy world as well. I love the idea of magic and  the oppurtunity to perform any type task at any given point in time original.gif It seems like it would be fun. But I would want the combination of Legend, Never Ending Story, and the Camelot legends original.gif

What can I say I am an oppurtunist hehe.                                                      

Posted Image

#27    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (SpaceyKC @ Jun 28 2003, 08:12 AM)
Hopefully the dragons don't have the unicorns
      as a big part of their diet (or humans either) wink.gif

Don't concern yourself with the big bad dragons, KC grin2.gif

Homer the Dragon Slayer cool.gif                                                      

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#28    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 28 June 2003 - 05:29 PM

Ah, Homer, my hero!  wub.gif

As sharp as your aim is with enemy gunboats,  I'm
         sure the dragons wouldn't stand a chance either!
  wink.gif                                                      

#29    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 06:52 PM

hhhhmmmmm.....so I'm still wondering why my fingers are gonna get me into trouble.......I just read this thread from you Reese saying something about me having a hard time reading.....ummm....are you oblivious to the fact that I AM on a discussion forum...and I AM reading everything that you and anyone else has to write.........hhmmm.....I must not be TOO illiterate......but thats just me.  Oh and by the way I know what that thread says and the only reason I included your name on that message is because you had made comments on "Legend" on the Unicorn topic......but hey its okay..this is fun. w00t.gif                                                      

#30    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 09:31 PM

Ok Mandy,

Go back and reread the 'Unicorn' thread and do me a favor, copy and paste what I wrote about the movie Legend.. OK?  So, if you manage to do this, then I am so wrong, huh?  But, if not, then can you understand why I would think you have trouble reading?

And, just because someone is on a discussion board, doesn't mean they 'discuss' anything worthwhile.. That is always subjective..  But, by all means, please show me what I said in the Unicorn thread.. This should be interesting.  (Perception is not reality)

Reese    (This is fun, isn't it?)     wub.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users