Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would you rather

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you rather be stuck in... (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you rather be stuck in...

1. The World you live in now (17 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

2. An Alien world (4 votes [6.56%])

Percentage of vote: 6.56%

3. An Old World with dragons, unicorns, etc. (40 votes [65.57%])

Percentage of vote: 65.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:10 AM

hmmmm.....im wondering why i need to go and copy and paste....nope, not gonna bother with it.....*yawn*

I'm glad this Post is getting such good use though.....

Mandy original.gif                                                      

#32    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:13 AM

Heehehe, now you know that you can't copy and paste, it was more a trick question, a way of getting you to actually say that I DIDN'T write anything about the movie Legend....  (Hard headed gal, aren't you?)  You can't copy and paste anything, because it doesn't exist..  (Ok, Good time to just admit it now)

Reese   wub.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#33    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:18 AM

How about this Mandy, I will go ahead and accept your apology for bringing me into something that I had nothing to do with, and you go ahead an type it whenever you get the chance, ok? wub.gif                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#34    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:28 AM

hhmmmm...like i knew if there was copy and paste on this thing anyway.....I'll will gladly admit that....I happen to be kinda new to this forum...or any forum that is.......oh ya...I'd like to know how you assume there is an apology in anything I've said....I dont apologize, unless its deserving....and I dont ask for apologies, so I hope you dont assume that is what i want because I could care less........

tongue.gif                                                      

#35    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:33 AM

Hey it is all good Mandy....  You can copy and paste anything...  No, I know you haven't apologized YET, but I feel one coming......

Welcome here by the way, and watch out for that damn Reese (She can be mean sometimes)......  hehehe

tongue.gif  wub.gif                                                      

#36    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:37 AM

uuhhhh...okay...whatever you say.... huh.gif                                                      

#37    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• 1,499 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 08:00 AM

Good...we can talk about make-up now!!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  wink.gif

I don't know what mascara to choose, please help me girls, Brad will call at 7.00 pm to go outside! wink.gif                                                      

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#38    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 08:13 AM

uhhh....okay, id recommend maybelline, heheh.                                                      

#39    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 01:48 PM

Ohhh Geez............. blink.gif  huh.gif

It would have to be Smashbox, cat black.                                                      

#40    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:35 AM

Alien World.                                                      

#41    LittleL

LittleL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 03:27 PM

This world is the only world i am aware of ever growing up in.Its the only one i know.If i went through age regression and found that i had infact lived in some other mythical world, then it would be different. Although i am sure both the alien world and unicorn world would could offer breath takingly beautiful geographical landscapes if not different and intereseting and un-mundane, im happy with this world.                                                      

~~Nerd Queen Ultimate~~

#42    mandyistheshiznit

mandyistheshiznit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 05:50 AM

wow....so deep man.... huh.gif                                                      

#43    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 04:55 PM

Unicorns and dragons for me.......those old tales always talk about the guys going on quests...I'd show thema thing or to if I were stuck in that old place....I also am a raving fantasy fan!Girl power!                                                      

#44    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 05:24 PM

i like this world.  like a stupid unicorn or a stinking dragon is gonna make the world much more exotic  laugh.gif

at least in this world people brush their teeth and have decent hygiene, i can't imagine it was the same in the old world.                                                      

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#45    Banchee

Banchee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 09:33 PM

I would choose the AlienWorld just imagine the technology, reading peoples minds and the like. Plus they would probably discovered the key to immortality by then so you'd be rest assured of many happy years. original.gif

I don't fancy an old world too much untamed evil to contend with.                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users