Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Gates Of Hell

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76    Guardian Angel of Fire

Guardian Angel of Fire

Arc Angel of Fire

• 2,177 posts

• ~~~There are two doors in font of you~~~
    ===The Future and the Past===
    ****Which one will you choose?****

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:28 PM

JayMark on Jun 10 2005, 06:49 PM, said:

I've looked on the web but I can only find very little informations of them.

Very briefly, the most popular beleif is that they are in Pennsylvania near the old mental hospital (in the long driveway actually). Apparently many patients escaped and died in the woods. So I now have numerous questions:

Did the gate legend originated from the mental hospital's story (ie. patients died and haunt the place making it hell in some sort of a way) or they suppose that those deaths are actually associated with them gates (ie. patients died because they unintentionally crossed the gates)?

I've also read that the gates of hell are the big red gates in from of the hospital but also heard they were 7 gates so are there 7 gates (including the big red ones) or only one? And if there are 7 is the big red one of them? Sort of confusing...

So far I've read something about the 7 gates that looked like this (excuse my poor memory):

Gate 1- Demonic dogs will come to guard.
Gate 2- You see ghosts/spirits.
Gate 3- You see more and more spirits.
Gate 4- You see demons.

And to this date, supposedly nobody went past the 5th gate. Apparently, anyone who was brave enough to go throught the 4th one despite all what they saw and felt either died or never returned except for one who was greatly traumatized.

Thanks, I am very interested in this legend. I don't really beleive in hell BUT I do beleive in ghosts, haunting and evil entities.

Honestly i've never heard that story, i've heard bout the Gate to Hell and the Three Headed Guard Dog Cerberus. Hm whats the site you got that information from? could you tell us possibly? maybe i can help you research it more tomorrow, i'm out of school for good now so i can research up some stuff, but i've never heard bout the Seven Gates of Hell

My EVP's - Page Link

~~~This link is a link to my posts of My EVP's that I posted that I've~~~
~~~gathered over a short time.  Enjoy! :D~~~

~~~When Zombies Attack!!! ~~~

#77    primordial

primordial

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

• I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring-- Richard Feynman, physicist, d. 1988

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:07 AM

prokofiev on Aug 8 2007, 01:36 AM, said:

depends what the concept of "hell" is in this legend. There has been a great misconception of hell in the bible (the talk of suffering and fire). About a year back on the news there was a report of how it was one of the many mistranslations in the bible (just like cinderalla, it wasn't a glass slipper originally it was fur). The actual hell (hades) is nothing more then nothing in actual translation you will die and thats it. The concept of fire and the like came from a place similar to a crematorium where they used to burn the bodies of the deceased called hades.
There was a mixup (what do you expect from a book thats been translation thousands of times over) so hell in the bible is simply dying and going no where. If you think about it Jesus would be quite the hypercrit "accept me as the lords son or burn for ever" that sure wouldnt seem right.

But I think those who get mixed up with the devil he can easily do things that would seem more hellish n maybe take your soul if he so wishes for people who make pacts with him n the like.

“Marvel not at this for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves(gates) shall hear His voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life;; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation-from the Bible.
I read that the Gates Of Hell are in the (night) skies ascending up to the summit of Heaven(Dimensions). The Fall equinox denotes the gates to hell..Or the underworld.

Hades

Edited by primordial, 22 May 2008 - 02:14 AM.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose...
And this is what they choose.

#78    hotmomma3

hotmomma3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:40 AM

Tamsen on May 21 2008, 03:46 PM, said:

well... I pressed your link and read ALL the forum answers... sigh there was like 300, some very long and some very short. I wanted to set in a answer but they toke it as "spam" ... wtf ? but then i copy the answer and put it in here to show you my meaning about this sh*t wink2.gif

I actually believed in the Seven Gates of Hell when i read the story...
Then I started to read the forum messages, and it is obvious that it is bull when people say sh** like "Me and a couple friends visit it and climbed to the 5th gate, until we saw a man running with a chainsaw towards us blablabla..." Why? WHY is people so ****ed up, i guess to or three people out of four hundred would have visited this place in real life... They say NOTHING! about a fire on Toad Road or Troat Run Road on the internet!
They say NOTHING about a mental hospital on Toad/Troat Run Road on the internet! I have asked several people who "have visited" the place in the past, and they "dont remember" the exact way to the "Seven Gates of Hell". This is one URBAN LEGEND! URBAN LEGEND! You hear me? URBAN LEGEND! There havent even existed such as a "Brain wash" machine or a microwave "Mind Control" machine! By the way... Microwave. Thats what you warm up coffee with if you are thirsty. The story about The Seven Gates of Hell is bull!!!

i totally agree with you i live in the area and went searching and never found it so whatever n ure right no one can ever tell you "where it is" after "they have been there" dah

#79    Gothgurl11

Gothgurl11

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• Boo!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:17 AM

IMO, there are no "Gates of Hell"...in any town. My guess is, people think it sounds "evil" and "spooky" and it was probably made up to keep people off private property or something. Now whether that piece of land this supposed mental hospital on is haunted, who knows. If we are speaking biblically for arguments sake...wouldn't they be called the Gates TO Hell??

Now, why would Lucifer (who I don't believe in, sorry) have his precious gates of hell out there in the open for just anyone to find? Think about it...

Ya gotta love urban legends...although some people  think legends do have a basis of fact to them....then just embellished over time.

*A Pirates Life for Me*

#80    JakobLemyZook

JakobLemyZook

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

Jayball, on 07 August 2007 - 03:18 PM, said:

Hello everyone! Sorry to dig up the past but I am an independent film maker and am currently involved in preproduction of a film that has to do with the Seven Gates in York PA. The title is The Seventh Gate. It is based on the rumors and urban legends that I have read about for the past five years all in and around the central Pennsylvania area. I will attempt to give you guys a quick synopsis. The story begins with a man in his early 20’s researching it online, I might actually use screen images of this forum but I would have to get permission from the authors first, so that is still up in the air. After researching a bit he starts to gather some friends to go find the gates. They wind up getting into the area climbing a fence only to be stopped by the local police. The attempt to go back again this time finding an “off road” way to drive closer, they see what looks like a broken down gate when they get chased out by some kind of a jeep like vehicle which chases them all the way down the road until the “lose it”. At this point the group is ready to give up, they assume the jeep is another police vehicle and that the story is BS. Well our main character is determined. He goes back alone, but prepared. He has reads everything he can on the legend and goes back. He sneaks past the fence, passes gate one when he hears fast moving foot steps…. Growling and sees two Dobermans running towards him, terrified he reaches in his pocket grabs some pepper spray and sprays the dogs. They yelp and whimper away, now he is confused…. He thought the dogs where “ghosts” his interest now peaked he continues passing gate two. He notices strange fog like things in front of him that are continuously appearing and disappearing. He moves in closer and sees that when one appears the leaves below it move…. Terrified but also curious he runs full force toward one of the fogs and steps on the leaves…. The fog disappears… It winds up to be some kind of gas vent or something. Continuing past gate 3 he continues to see these vents, until he reaches gate 4 at which point he notices on the trees video cameras… what are they for? He sneaks past the camera and sees what looks like another gate but on this gate there is a sign….. US GOVERNMENT PROPERTY – KEEP OUT. Well obviously he does not. He sees parked near some shrubs that same jeep that chased them away the last time and two soldiers in camo peering through binoculars looking in his direction. He hides, when it is clear he sneaks to what looks like a man hole which is open. He sneaks down the man hole and finds a massive tunnel with train tracks that lead in both directions. There is a hand cart on the rails and as fast as he can push he starts off in one direction, pumping the hand cart as fast as he can. He starts moving faster and faster until he reaches a bump in the track and the cart starts to move by itself faster and faster… he feels like his is moving at about 100 miles an hour. Looking at his watch he notices about 40 minutes goes by and another bump and the cart stops moving. He sees a ladder up ahead and moves toward it. He climbs the ladder and opens the hatch. He heads into a room that looks like the operating room of a hospital. He sees an elevator and runs to it and presses the L. He is not terrified because he does not know where he is. The elevator stops at L and he walks off and finds that he is in a regular hospital. He walks around a bit and sees the sign…. Harrisburg Hospital… why is there a tunnel from York to Harrisburg…. If he went north…. What is in the other direction? Why at the 5th gate is there a sign the says Government Property, What about the cameras and the jeep with the soldiers….. well hopefully I have peaked your interest and not bored you to death. As I complete this film I will keep you all posted. My telling of the story is not nearly as good as the actual screen play so hang in there. I’m sure I explained it wrong in some way so please give this film a chance.  Thanks!
The area is part of the mind control experiments for non-lethal warfare of Project Monarch extending from the Aberdeen Military base up the Harrisburg State Mental Institution which is now closed down because of controversy. I called for the closing. There are large tunnels and underground rooms there at the State Mental Institution where no one can hear you scream. Thousands of children have been abducted from around the world and experimented on there by some of the Nazi scientists brought to Aberdeen after WW2. There is a tunnel going to Gettysburg "Rock Haven," and to the west coast. The military travels through these tunnels using railcars that have no friction. It only takes 20 minutes to get to California. I have a Diary of my experiences as a child and what's happening now online and a music opera I'm putting together. This region here along the Mason Dixon line is called the Experimental Trance Warfare Zone. They've combined experiments here now with Haarp technology and shocking blue chemtrail drugs sprayed from airplanes with large aerosol cans. This area is where the New World Order will begin. There is a movement growing to stop this invasion. See my videos Youtube Alien Plantlife Project Mysterious Fog Trumpet Templars order of the Bloodmoon Clan

#81    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

go to Vatican city. Theres your hell.

#82    ~Onyx~

~Onyx~

The Wisest of Asses

• 7,141 posts

• They gave me life, I gave 'em hell.

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:31 PM

Look.....Jak, necroposting is frowned upon here. If you wish to discuss this subject further, may I suggest starting as new thread on the subject. Oh, and welcome to UM.

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be unconfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

#83    xbritches1990

xbritches1990

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

Ive lived in PA all my life and have visited many haunted places in my area (gravity hill, amityhall, moonshine church) but I have always been fascinated with the 7 gates of hell legend.  Im gonna tell you what I know about it and please let me know if you go there - I cannot say whether I believe or just like to wonder about things like this but I have seen odd things in pictures I have taken and situations with fully charged brand new cameras acting up only on the site of specific "haunted" place. believe what you will though.

the "gates" look like this --->    http://www.flickr.co...l12/2384127828/   they are random iron gates that stand alone throughout the woods.  I would go during the day and check your ground before you go night hunting.  The word is you will not find the 5th gate unless you walk it at night.  There are a total of 7 iron gates but they are standing alone now and placed randomly throughout the woods which makes it very difficult to find them in order.  Ive heard many stories about what happens if you continue to find the gates batteries/phones stop working, noise, loud noises impendig as you walk forward.  I have not been there to say though.  There are also videos online.  It was originally called toad road.

Ive also heard alot about the gates to hell in cliffton, New Jersey.

#84    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

NO
Posted Image

#85    Tristment2020

Tristment2020

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Ok a portal o hell is a complicated thing to make because it can be done onl if you have demon lood in your veins or a demon allows you too, There is a way to open one I wont say how I know this but there is a satnic spell to do this I know the spell. But I will go and check it out after all I am half demon.

#86    Tristment2020

Tristment2020

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

Gothgurl11, on 23 May 2008 - 02:17 AM, said:

IMO, there are no "Gates of Hell"...in any town. My guess is, people think it sounds "evil" and "spooky" and it was probably made up to keep people off private property or something. Now whether that piece of land this supposed mental hospital on is haunted, who knows. If we are speaking biblically for arguments sake...wouldn't they be called the Gates TO Hell??

Now, why would Lucifer (who I don't believe in, sorry) have his precious gates of hell out there in the open for just anyone to find? Think about it...

Ya gotta love urban legends...although some people  think legends do have a basis of fact to them....then just embellished over time.
Ok so the 7 portals of hell can be made by spell I can tell you it but it wont work unless your a demon a half demon(human/demon) or a deemon allows you to I can show you the spell but it wont work unless you prove your self to satan.
Heres the spell name and incantation:but first each spell conssits on saying names of important demons in a certain order and then the name of the spell
Portale Ill Inferno
Incantation:
Baphomet(one of the sons of satan and the demon god of magic) send me to the pits Portle ill Inferno

#87    Tristment2020

Tristment2020

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Tristment2020, on 16 April 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Ok so the 7 portals of hell can be made by spell I can tell you it but it wont work unless your a demon a half demon(human/demon) or a deemon allows you to I can show you the spell but it wont work unless you prove your self to satan.
Heres the spell name and incantation:but first each spell conssits on saying names of important demons in a certain order and then the name of the spell
Portale Ill Inferno
Incantation:
Baphomet(one of the sons of satan and the demon god of magic) send me to the pits Portle ill Inferno
He has them scattered cuz he can get worthy people into his precious world and to get the demons into earth. One portal to hell is a pentagram that the exorcists se to take a demon from hell and exorcise it.

#88    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Wow, 3 posts of weirdness.

I will re-iterate my previous post:

Posted Image

Edited by coldethyl, 19 April 2013 - 03:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users