Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

7th Son of a 7th Son

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#106    Flashbelieve

Flashbelieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

To Fryed If your dad had a sister who would naturaly be older than you she should have been told by an older family member what to tell you after you were old enough to understand and not tell anything to anyone.Not your wife or mother not anyone. One thing i will tell you is you can cure strept throat.I caint tell you how except in person. I am a seventh son of a seventh son.

#107    Flashbelieve

Flashbelieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

To Fryed If your dad had a sister who would naturaly be older than you she should have been told by an older family member what to tell you after you were old enough to understand and not tell anything to anyone.Not your wife or mother not anyone. One thing i will tell you is you can cure strept throat.I caint tell you how except in person. I am a seventh son of a seventh son.

#108    High Gravity

High Gravity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" "Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui!"

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

I'm the 3rd son of a 3rd son of a 3rd son! What does that make me, the Tri-Son?

#109    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:19 AM

What about only daughter of an only daughter??? lol

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#110    Flashbelieve

Flashbelieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:32 AM

About the guy who caint wear a watch.My wife was like that.I bought her one on a chain to wear around her neck.It worked perfectly.I was told latter that she had too much electricity in her body.You can glue a piece of leather or rubber to the back of a wristwatch and that will work also.I done that latter and gave her an antique bulova wrist watch.She wore it for years no problem. I AM ALSO A 7TH SON OF A 7TH SON

#111    MissT1806

MissT1806

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

View PostTouch of Evil, on 14 June 2005 - 02:25 PM, said:

Some lady told George Noory last night on Coast to Coast that she knew a person who was a 7th Son of a 7th Son, and she was trying to find out more about him.  

George ended his first hour by saying a 7th Son was a gifted person with ESP like powers..

I don't know if you listen to Iron Maiden or not but they have a whole album based upon the 7th Son.. I heard it was a sci-fi series of books..

Also, my friend borrowed some type of vampire book from somebody and told me there was something in it about the 7th Son..

Anyone have any info?

Read the Wardstone Chronicles  they will explain it all :)

#112    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

I am the 7th female child of a 7th female child whose father was the 7th son. And... I disagree that it is only for males.

#113    factoid

factoid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

i had never herd of this befor it realy intrest me it realy intresting

#114    NaishaAmon

NaishaAmon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• It is better to remain silent and let people assume you are intelligent than to say something and remove all doubt.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:12 AM

Some lady told George Noory last night on Coast to Coast that she knew a person who was a 7th Son of a 7th Son, and she was trying to find out more about him.  

George ended his first hour by saying a 7th Son was a gifted person with ESP like powers..

I don't know if you listen to Iron Maiden or not but they have a whole album based upon the 7th Son.. I heard it was a sci-fi series of books..

Also, my friend borrowed some type of vampire book from somebody and told me there was something in it about the 7th Son..

Anyone have any info?

My grandfather was a 7th son of a 7th son.. I've  never observed any psychic or gifted ability from him. He was an average man who lived an average life.

Edited by NaishaAmon, 13 April 2011 - 04:12 AM.

If what I've said feels like a koala crapped a rainbow in your brain, consider it mind expansion!

#115    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

I love that album!

I'm sure their have been many 7th sons of a 7th son throughout history. Haven't heard of one being anything special.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#116    Flashbelieve

Flashbelieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:21 AM

A person could live his full life, with out being told that he could do something special. And never realize it.Im sure there has been several 7th sons of seventh sons, but how many do you know personly. I am one, but i didnt ever know that i could do anything special until a 7th son told me, i havent tried it. I also dont know any more 7of7. Now that has got to be 7 SONS WITH NO GIRLS IN BETWEEN.

#117    Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen

El Lobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

I'm the first son of a second daughter. Does that mean anything?  :unsure:

Life is too short to waste on responsibilities. :)

#118    Fate_happens

Fate_happens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

Anyone have any info?

But what about 7th daughters of 7th daughters. I've heard that they could have powers, too. At least, that's how it was told to me. It's been a while since I heard anything about it.

#119    Flashbelieve

Flashbelieve

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

I dont know about daughters. Actually i have never heard of any family having seven daughters especally straight with no sons in between. That could be really unusual. And if you think about it, familys now days dont have large amounts of kids. My grandfather had thirteen children, mainly because he was a farmer, and the more kids he has the more crops he could produce.One of my great, great, great grandfathers had 16 kids with 2different women,after the first died. Everychild they had he added 10 acres of land. I found with old tax records hisv160 acres of land in southern Ala.

#120    BlondeGypsy

BlondeGypsy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

My mother-in-law is a 7th daughter of a 7th daughter, and she has the ability to cure thrush.  She was inundated with people wanting them to blow in their baby's mouths as a teenager, and after the first few she refused to cure it anymore; by the time she was sixteen, she had lost all of her teeth.  She believes that it was from taking in the illness from the children she cured.  I remember, however, seeing her blow in the mouth of my baby after I brought him home from the hospital.  He didn't have any throat/thrush problems, but strangely, even though all his peers have had strep many times, he's never been sick with any type of throat infection.  I think it was my MIL's preventative measure that did the trick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users