Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

7th Son of a 7th Son

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#121    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,640 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:14 PM

For those still interested, I found this not long ago while doing research for a fantasy novel I thought of writing. 7th Child of 7th Child

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#122    The7thsonofa7thson

The7thsonofa7thson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:03 AM

View Postlovestruck, on 08 February 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

To The 7th son of the 7th son.

You are a very special man who is full of healing powers and special skills that you may not be aware of.

You have brought to your woman from your past such love, acceptance and trust. You have healed her broken heart and taken your life and and your love and held her in your magic touch bringing her the joy and bliss that she had lost so long ago.
When you came back and found her again, her life was not as it appeared from the outside. The covers she wore on her face and wrapped around her of a light happy facade was that. A facade.  Deep down inside she was crying for relief. Crying for release.

You came back to her and her life will never be sad again.
You came back to her and you brought back the joy and love she once had with you
You came back and loved her to rememberance of the wonderful times with you that she had blocked out caused by a horrible horrible ripping of her heart and life that her mind refused to acknowledge thus she lost her memory of the One who held her tight and carried her thru that sorrow, held her tight when not physically he but only his spirit was with her to bring her out safely.
You came back to her and she saw you, she saw that beautiful young man who loved her, adored her and gave his all to her and he brought back those memories of the blessing that he was to her then and that he as a man is to her now

You are the 7th son of the 7th son, true. Most importantly, you are the One she has unknowingly been waiting to come to her,to hold her, to heal her, to love her as no man has ever loved her before or since. You are the One.

Well played, sir. Very well played.

#123    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,705 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

In my opinion I do not think you can attribute these gifts to the numerical order in which you are born (even though mixing numbers with superstition is quite common). Surely there are people born outside of these parameters that lay claim to these 'powers' and a few here that fall in the 7th of 7 zone and claim no 'powers'.

But either way in the western world with the size of the average family decreasing there are less and less 7th of 7 males being born which can only add to the mystery.

Have fun 7 of 7's before you become extinct...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#124    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

View Postphilipkd, on 17 March 2007 - 10:45 AM, said:

In romanian lore, that is a DHAMPHIR. The word is kinda strange, but it means vampire hunter apparently. Such a son is supposed to be able to resist vampire's spells and kill the vampire with bare hands.

<!--quoteo(post=675574:date=Jun 14 2005, 03:09 PM:name=aquatus1)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aquatus1 @ Jun 14 2005, 03:09 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I was under the impression that this was supposed to be an old Romanian gypsy story.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool

Edited by BorisIWantToKnow, 28 December 2011 - 12:25 PM.

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#125    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

I'm the first male child of the first male child. :)

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#126    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

View PostAubrienne_Ellyrias, on 11 May 2007 - 10:07 PM, said:

well im the first child of a first child. that shuould mean something people!!! aaahh1!!!!!
I'm the first male child of the first male child :)

#127    a vampire wears my boxers

a vampire wears my boxers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

• like empty prayers from a disentigrating throat

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

i think it all means that some people need to buy condoms.....

it looks like the upper hand, is on the other foot.

i guess they would say we could set this world ablaze

i have never tried to succeed at anything, therefore i have never failed.

#128    JessicalovesGod

JessicalovesGod

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

My grandfather is the 7th son of the 7th son.He ahs talked the fire out my hand.HE has talked the warts of a young boy.He has talk thrash of the mouth out my brothers mouth.He has done alot of things.Some people don't believe.One time I got burned real bad on a stove and there was a blister started to come up.He took his hand and blower on my hand and started talking the fire out of my hand.The next day I woke up and I was able to cook and clean with that same hand with no blister.The 7th son of the 7th son is a real thing.

#129    my_psychosis

my_psychosis

Psychic spy

• 2,736 posts

• Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
    "Pigkiller"

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

If you like to read you should read "The Dark is rising" series by Susan Cooper. In the 2nd book (I think it's the 2nd, I havent read it in a long time) There is a boy who is the 7th son of a 7th son who must go on a quest. They are awesome books. They are for young adult and I first read them as a teen. But I read them all again in my 30's and still loved them! :)

Onomatopoeia. Well, that doesn't change the fact that it's a dumb word. I mean, you gotta wonder what was going on in the room the day they needed to make up that word.
Bridgette Dubois ( from TV's Medium)

#130    Sonogirl

Sonogirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

My husband is the seventh born male of a seventh son. His father was a healer according to his family members (his father passed away when he was 12 so much of this is unknown to him).  As a child my husband was plagued with dark entities that chased him. Some who have passed communicate with him in dreams. He dreams someone dies & it happens within 24hrs.  He fights & struggles in his sleep talking in words I cannot understand & I have to nearly shake him to death to wake him.  All coincidence?  I think not. He will not openly speak of these things. Any thoughts?  I'd like for him to have his palm read. He refuses...

#131    Saladin

Saladin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

I've read that if the eighth child is a boy, born with sidereal Moon occulting constellation Aldebaran in his birth chart, and also has as immediate elder sibling (#7) a sister, then this child (#8) is harmful t' his maternal uncle.

Edited by Saladin, 22 May 2012 - 03:17 AM.

#132    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

7th sons of 7th sons have special powers like being able to sense ghosts and see evils things tat regular ppl cant see. got this from last apprentice series

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#133    Beelze-bob

Beelze-bob

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• All war is deception

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

In Brazil,the 7th son of the 7th son is rumored to be a Werewolf,and the 7th daughter of a 7th daughter is rumored to be "mula-sem-cabeça"(translation:No-head-Mule)

#134    JTAvarice

JTAvarice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

Well, the 7th son of a 7th son better be able to do some supernatural stuff to possibly make some money considering how broke his family has got to be from shittin out so many kids.( just think about how many girls they had in between those boys)

#135    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

I guess being a 7th son of a 7th son is better than being an SOB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users