Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Holy vase phenomenon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    ralph100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:06 AM

First off, I'm glad I've found this forum. There are a lot of intelligent discussions here!

I have something I'd like to discuss with other members.  It seems like everyone I meet on the internet is talking about the Holy vase, you've probably all heard about it already.   [URL=http://www.sacredbequest.bravehost.com[/URL]

I'm wondering how many people believe in miracles of that sort, although I have experienced unexplained things that happened to me, I've always discredited the idea of paranormal or mystical explanations.  One odd thing I noticed was that after I visited the site of the holy vase, I requested from the site admin/owner more pics for the Holy vase and strangely enough after I got them I'v experienced what everyone else keeps saying - in my case, a string of good luck... very!
Although I am trying not to become another believer I'm beginning to wonder.....can these thing happen.

What does everyone think - I'd appreciate your sound opinions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users