Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

NASA Edits Proof Of Apollo Moon Hoax!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
547 replies to this topic

#1    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:06 AM

Well, I'm back to the Apollo moon hoax topic, as I promised, after receiving the new Apollo 12 dvd. And, it is, to put it simply, one gigantic cover-up job!! The folks at NASA and/or Spacecraft Films (who work closely with NASA) have taken their little editing tools to the original Apollo 12 footage!! If you've followed my previous threads on this, you know I've posted frames from the NASA website that appear to show a bare arm moving about while holding a metal rod,  and other people pulling down a black shade or panel.

So I expected much clearer footage on the dvd, as it was transferred directly from the master tapes, according to the makers of the dvd. Uh Uh, DIDN'T HAPPEN! no.gif  As a matter of fact, the footage has actually been purposely ruined through extreme pixelating of the critical part of the film, and also inserting lettering that covers the bottom part of the film!!

Here is a comparison of frame stills between the original NASA video as I recorded from their site, and the new (and manipulated) dvd version!! The dvd stills have the lettering on the bottom, the original video stills do not...
[attachmentid=15728][attachmentid=15729] [attachmentid=15731][attachmentid=15730]
The Arm has been DELIBERATELY over-pixelated to the point of creating a "double-knuckle" effect on the hand. And the people behind the black shade have been obliterated from view with mega-pixelation and superimposed lettering!
My suspicions have been confirmed. NASA is very aware of the anomalies in their video, and have manipulated the evidence which proves Apollo was a GIGANTIC HOAX!!

Attached Thumbnails

• Who_are_THESE_guys_apollo_12_video_enlarged_colorplayed.jpg
  • DVD_CAPT_GUYS_10.jpg
  • DVD_ARM_7.jpg
  • arm_10_enl.jpg

Edited by turbonium, 18 June 2005 - 08:07 AM.

#2    Sunofone

Sunofone

Libertus Invictus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

thanks for the update--out of curiosity--did they remove the originals from the webpage? it is truly damning evidence that they had missed but obviously they got word of the mistakes--

War is just a racket. I wouldnt go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket
Maj Gen S Butler
"the man that votes controls nothing-the man that counts the votes controls everything"
J Stalin
The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it."
A Hitler

#3    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE(Sunofone @ Jun 18 2005, 05:22 AM)
thanks for the update--out of curiosity--did they remove the originals from the webpage? it is truly damning evidence that they had missed but obviously they got word of the mistakes--

View Post

No, the original video is still online. And yes, it confirmed my fears and suspicions that they would obscure the dvd images! They must feel that the online version is blurry enough not to implicate them conclusively. We now know the dvd would have destroyed any doubts of their staging Apollo....wrong - it just convinced me 100% it was all a hoax!

#4    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 18 June 2005 - 03:22 PM

Umm.. I dont see any difference between the two versions except that one is darker and has caption...

Personally, I think your paranoid. If the video was a smoking gun, they'd simply not publish it.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#5    Princessvala

Princessvala

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• www.diepart.com

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:05 PM

Must agree, I lived in Pahrump, NV. for many years  about 35 miles, where several people I knew very well worked at the infamous non exsistent Area 51.....

#6    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:08 PM

turbo -how is it we get along so weel,and are so different?my uncle was a doctor at nasa in the late 60s,to mid70s.he examined a lot of the astronauts before they went into space,and he even has some money that was on the moon in armstrong's suit.he was very tight with my dad,my dad raised him really cause their mother died when uncle jack was very small.i know about all the top secret things,and you are'nt supposed to tell,i'm telling you he would have told my dad
if he ever thought that the landing was faked,and he was smart enough to have figured it out if it was faked.my dad had a very high clearance in the navy,and so did uncle jack.bro,i'm telling you,it ai'nt fake,it really happened! wink2.gif  thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#7    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE(Stellar @ Jun 18 2005, 08:22 AM)
Umm.. I dont see any difference between the two versions except that one is darker and has caption...

Personally, I think your paranoid. If the video was a smoking gun, they'd simply not publish it.

View Post

Umm....if you don't see the pixelation added, and the double knuckle effect, than you better look again. I'm not paranoid. You might be in denial however, if you don't even see the added pixelation and knuckle effect. You cannot explain away the arm as anything but an arm - period. I have posted countless challenges to explain it as something else...nobody has had even a halfway credible alternative.

The "smoking gun" HAS been edited - deny it if you wish, but it doesn't make it non-existent.

#8    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:51 AM

If you really need proof of the pixelating, I've cropped two identical sections from the video and dvd versions. Please open your eyes.....
[attachmentid=15752][attachmentid=15753][attachmentid=15754][attachmentid=15755]

Attached Thumbnails

• crop_vid.jpg
  • crop_dvd.jpg
  • arm_closeup.jpg
  • arm_dvd_crop.jpg

#9    Neo2005

Neo2005

The One

• 3,523 posts

• If you die in the matrix you die here?
    The body cannot live without the mind.

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:10 AM

Trust me we've been to the moon.
It wasn;t fake.

#10    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE(openmind1963 @ Jun 18 2005, 03:08 PM)
turbo -how is it we get along so weel,and are so different?my uncle was a doctor at nasa in the late 60s,to mid70s.he examined a lot of the astronauts before they went into space,and he even has some money that was on the moon in armstrong's suit.he was very tight with my dad,my dad raised him really cause their mother died when uncle jack was very small.i know about all the top secret things,and you are'nt supposed to tell,i'm telling you he would have told my dad
if he ever thought that the landing was faked,and he was smart enough to have figured it out if it was faked.my dad had a very high clearance in the navy,and so did uncle jack.bro,i'm telling you,it ai'nt fake,it really happened! wink2.gif  thumbsup.gif

View Post

We agree to disagree, that's all, my friend  thumbsup.gif . Nothing personal, I just see what I see - and I see a fleshy arm in the video.  I really think the Apollo astronauts were and are sworn to secrecy at  peril of death (Gus Grissom was taken out, imo). Can you even imagine if, say, Armstrong spilled the beans on it all? It may take a deathbed confession by an Apollo astronaut who has no family in danger if he spoke out. Every time I see Armstrong, he has the look of someone who is disgusted with having to maintain the charade. He does not have the look of having accomplished something as significant as first man on the moon. I think it's because he is deep down a man of highest integrity...I really feel bad for the guy.....Anyway, we don't need to agree on all this, it's just a difference of opinions among buds.. thumbsup.gif

#11    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE(Neo2005 @ Jun 18 2005, 06:10 PM)
Trust me we've been to the moon.
It wasn;t fake.

View Post

Sorry, bud, I don't - I don't expect anyone to trust me either just because I say so. I'd like to know how to explain a fleshy arm as something else, for starters......

#12    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:26 AM

Umm....if you don't see the pixelation added, and the double knuckle effect, than you better look again. I'm not paranoid. You might be in denial however, if you don't even see the added pixelation and knuckle effect. You cannot explain away the arm as anything but an arm - period. I have posted countless challenges to explain it as something else...nobody has had even a halfway credible alternative.

Lmfao. You call that pixilization? Christ, I wish people at least understood basic things about video editing before putting foreward arguments like this. The images are not pixilated at all, what you're calling "pixilization" is simply the use of video compression.

And not only that, but what you call an "arm" really cant even be identified as an arm. The human mind tries to identify unknown images with shapes we can recognise... but seeing an arm in that is, IMO, more forced than naturally.

I have posted countless challenges to explain it as something else...nobody has had even a halfway credible alternative.

Thats because you wont accept anything as "arm" being credible.  rolleyes.gif

----Seraphina

#13    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:32 AM

When you say "arm", you're talking about some sort of robotic extension, right?  Not an actual human arm?

#14    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

-Patton

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(aquatus1 @ Jun 19 2005, 02:32 AM)
When you say "arm", you're talking about some sort of robotic extension, right?  Not an actual human arm?

View Post

Bare human arm.

----Seraphina

#15    Thanato

Thanato

Alien Abducter

• 5,183 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 02:45 AM

The DVD one is accualy better qulity i think, i can make out Details better.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users