Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

NASA Edits Proof Of Apollo Moon Hoax!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
547 replies to this topic

#61    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 22 2005, 11:02 PM)
Well......I'm waiting for MY question to be answered, not ignored again.....just WHAT are those wild and wacky astronauts DOING playing around with cardboard cutout templates around their capsule window?? It looks VERY hi-tech and all, so please put it in layman's terms for all of us "non-experts"!   laugh.gif  laugh.gif

View Post

It's hard not having seen this video.  But according to the Apollo 15 log they did use a cardboard shade over the window.

http://history.nasa.gov/ap15fj/08day3_leak_hilltop.htm
(Just search for the word "cardboard")

#62    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,167 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

Hundreds of hours of video has been shot on the moon.  How many hours has anybody seen?  I personally like this topic and I have seen maybe 10 hours of actual footage.

with so much film and pics why are hundreds of hours of footage not available to the public?  Thousands of pics were taken but again very few in comparison are available to the public ?

Nasa is holding back no doubt no.gif

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#63    scoobysnack

scoobysnack

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• Ancient Craft Masonry motto: Ordo ab Chao (Order out of Chaos)

Posted 25 June 2005 - 08:06 PM

I don't have the evidence to prove whether we faked it or what.  I wouldn't doubt it, they can pull some pretty big things off with out the public knowing any better.  If you haven't watched this video you must watch it.  One of the speakers used to work at NASA where they would edit out the aliens and UFOs before they made space pictures available to the public:

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

anyone who doesn't know about aliens, UFOs, or the truth about 9/11 needs to pull there head out of their ass, and Wake UP!

user posted image

He who molds opinion is greater than he who enacts laws.
--President Abraham Lincoln

“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.”
-- Harry Truman

#64    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 25 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

Your opinion.  I don't need to believe crazy theories to make my life worthwhile.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#65    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:23 AM

It's hard not having seen this video. But according to the Apollo 15 log they did use a cardboard shade over the window.

I read your link. They are using a cardboard shade and also a lexan shade. These are actually FULL shades to cover the window. On the video, they use template cutouts to "surround" the window into a smaller round shape, to make the earth look smaller (and therefore look farther away).  

There has NEVER been an adequate explanation for them to do this. It serves no purpose other than trickery.

#66    scoobysnack

scoobysnack

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• Ancient Craft Masonry motto: Ordo ab Chao (Order out of Chaos)

Posted 26 June 2005 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE(ericraven2003 @ Jun 25 2005, 03:18 PM)
Your opinion.  I don't need to believe crazy theories to make my life worthwhile.

View Post

Ignorance is bliss. rofl.gif

The truth will set you free. yes.gif

He who molds opinion is greater than he who enacts laws.
--President Abraham Lincoln

“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know.”
-- Harry Truman

#67    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE(The Silver Thong @ Jun 25 2005, 03:31 PM)
with so much film and pics why are hundreds of hours of footage not available to the public?

See Spacecraft Films for DVD sets containing every last second of Apollo TV and Film footage.

Thousands of pics were taken but again very few in comparison are available to the public ?

See the Apollo Image Atlas for thumbnailed indices of every single photo taken on each Apollo mission.  See also the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal and the Project Apollo Archive.

Nasa is holding back no doubt no.gif

What are they holding back?

#68    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

Set me free from what. Logic.

quote=scoobysnack,Jun 25 2005, 09:11 PM]
[quote=ericraven2003,Jun 25 2005, 03:18 PM]Your opinion.  I don't need to believe crazy theories to make my life worthwhile.
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#69    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:30 PM

[quote=ericraven2003,Jun 26 2005, 09:49 AM]
Set me free from what. Logic.

quote=scoobysnack,Jun 25 2005, 09:11 PM]
[quote=ericraven2003,Jun 25 2005, 03:18 PM]Your opinion.  I don't need to believe crazy theories to make my life worthwhile.
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

True - it's much better not to believe the crazy story that we went to the moon and walked on it six times without a hitch 40 years ago.  thumbsup.gif

#70    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 26 2005, 06:30 PM)
True - it's much better not to believe the crazy story that we went to the moon and walked on it six times...

Well of course we didn't... 12 other men did that.  rolleyes.gif

...without a hitch...

Tell that to Fred Haise, Jack Swigert, and Jim Lovell.  Then tell it to Roger Chaffe, Ed White, and Gus Grissom.

...40 years ago.

36, as of 24 days from today. thumbsup.gif

#71    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,342 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE(DataCable @ Jun 26 2005, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 26 2005, 06:30 PM)
True - it's much better not to believe the crazy story that we went to the moon and walked on it six times...

Well of course we didn't... 12 other men did that.  rolleyes.gif

...without a hitch...

Tell that to Fred Haise, Jack Swigert, and Jim Lovell.  Then tell it to Roger Chaffe, Ed White, and Gus Grissom.

...40 years ago.

36, as of 24 days from today. thumbsup.gif

View Post

SIX TIMES without a hitch...please don't try and dissect sentences to try and manipulate what has been said. It's a ridiculous tactic. And it's just as irrelevant to the issue to focus on the rounding to 40 years I put in. Make a logical reply to my postings of moon landing fakery, with some evidence of your own, or you're wasting your time and mine!

#72    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 26 2005, 08:19 PM)
SIX TIMES without a hitch...

Is it your position that neither the deaths of 3 astronauts on the ground during what was supposed to be a routine test, nor the near-deaths of 3 astronauts on the way to the moon, and subsequent scrub of the landing, constitute a "hitch?" huh.gif

Please specify your definition of "hitch" in this context.

Make a logical reply to my postings of moon landing fakery

Present some evidence of fakery, and perhaps I'll consider it. sleepy.gif

#73    Nirwana

Nirwana

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE(scoobysnack @ Jun 26 2005, 02:11 AM)
QUOTE(ericraven2003 @ Jun 25 2005, 03:18 PM)
Your opinion.  I don't need to believe crazy theories to make my life worthwhile.

View Post

View Post

And believeing in everything is called stupidity rolleyes.gif
BTW what matters here are the videos and they prove NOTHING like I said in the older topic I believe, in my opinion turbonium is really paranoid like Stellar said to believe there's a arm in that pic/video wacko.gif  get real! UFO's are out there, alien races certainly exist but there's no fuc**** arm on that pic! laugh.gif

#74    DataCable

DataCable

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE(turbonium @ Jun 21 2005, 04:44 PM)
Phil Plait and Clavius are full of garbola - their answers to the flag waving, no blast crater and lack of ANY stars are quite funny.

What's funny about them?

"Well the astronauts move slowly in near zero gravity, because their suits weigh so much" (psst Phil, they really don't weigh much on the Moon)

1/6th G is hardly "near zero gravity."

But you are quite correct in that they don't weigh as much on the moon as they do on earth.  Their mass, however, remains the same, therefore so does their inertia.  It will take just as much energy input for an astronaut on the moon to start moving as it would on Earth, and that same amount of energy, applied in the other direction, to stop.  (Actually, it would take slightly less to start and slightly more to stop, since there is no air resistance on the moon, but the difference is probably negligible).  However, since their weight is reduced, so is their friction with the ground, hence it is more difficult to start, stop, or change direction.  Moving slowly is advantageous under these circumstances.

#75    lonelyalpacafarmer

lonelyalpacafarmer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:45 AM

Theres proof we did get there. Some apollo astronauts planted mirrors while they were there. scientists used these mirrors to prove the wobble effect of the moon. (A Metoerite hit the moon hundreds of years ago and the moon is still wobbling because of it)

I enjoy tennis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users