Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

very powerful alien beings

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 02:36 AM

does anyone think its possible that there could be a power far greater then Super Man out there? i mean after all, the universe is so freakin big, and it has over billions of stars! I think so. And what if the humanoid creature is hostile? And what if there is a good one?                                                      

#2    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 03:54 AM

Sure, anything is possible....    blink.gif

Reese                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#3    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 04:49 AM

does anyone think its possible that there could be a power far greater then Super Man out there?

Since the key word is possible, I think we can all agree the answer to this question is yes original.gif

And what if the humanoid creature is hostile?

Is this related to the first question? I mean, why does this power have to be humanoid? Regardless of what form this power is in, the only answer I have to your question is another question: what if?

And what if there is a good one?

It's strange that this is worded in such a way that implies there may not be any good ones, but if there is, then there is only one good one. Regardless of the intent of the question, I shall answer it the same as question #2: what if?

I hope this helps, but I'm sure it doesn't original.gif                                                      

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#4    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:54 PM

if there is a bad one then there has to be a good one.

just like in the movie "unbreakable"
it has to balance out on each side of the polars.

thats wut i think. it would be cool see someday witness such power.

it reminds me of the anime dragonball z

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#5    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 02:22 AM

Lol LoganXman  ,
          you make a very good point there is allways a balance that needs kept .
And I was going to ask if Alien Sama meant Super Saiyans  wink.gif  laugh.gif                                                      

#6    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 04:22 PM

yes, i know what super saiyans are. there those guys that turn their hair blond and explode with unlimited power. I wonder if there could be a creature similar to that in real life?                                                      

#7    loganXman

loganXman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

• I go or i wanna go..

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:55 PM

i wouldnt doubt it. but thats just me. i think in the future, science fiction wont be fiction anymore. many of the stories and movies will come true.

and their power is limited. they do get tired and sooner or later they change back.  thats y goku couldnt beat majin buu in the final battle.  he was to weak to throw the spirit bomb. buu just pushed it back towards him until they wished for goku to regain all of his energy.

ok , so im a big fan. lol.   laugh.gif                                                      

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomie Partris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."
-Boondock Saints

#8    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:35 AM

and their power is limited. they do get tired and sooner or later they change back. thats y goku couldnt beat majin buu in the final battle. he was to weak to throw the spirit bomb. buu just pushed it back towards him until they wished for goku to regain all of his energy.

That why all the people of the Earth had to raise there arms to make enough energy to defeat buu .

Ummm  my kids watch it  unsure.gif                                                      

#9    Renegade

Renegade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 03:15 AM

That suck a great show watch It almost every day its freaking amazing!!!

Yes I do think there is a greater power out there but its no alien its not even a person Its a feeling "Love"                                                      

#10    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 01:40 PM

I agree with ((Homer)) and ((Reese)) original.gif

Nothing is imposible ... especially these days ... I mean ... look how we humans are advanced ... I am sure that there are other creatures out there which are even more advanced then us ...  original.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#11    MooseMan

MooseMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• &quot;Yes I wonder, is this the way life's meant to be?&quot;

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:09 AM

I would have thought it more likely that such a hypothetical being would have no concept of good and evil - it would just be - for it is.

Besides one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter as the saying goes - so who would we pitiful humans be to judge if such a being was good or evil in the wider concept of things and not just from our narrow minded viewpoints?  

If they were that powerful and that hostile as you put it, it just goes to show how insignificant our planet is - because we are still here!  Perhaps... in fact i could argue strongly against that point myself!                                                      

#12    DarkSoul

DarkSoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• ~Lost Soul~

Posted 27 September 2003 - 05:45 PM

i think it could really be possible...
anything is possible...
that would be crazy to see that kind of power...

Posted Image

#13    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 27 September 2003 - 06:30 PM

yes i believe there are many more different kinds of living beings out there who's just undescripable at the current time  thumbsup.gif

but about DBZ stuff,i love the show but 'them' out there...... huh.gif nah,too much imagination.one kame-hame ha to destroy a planet,fooh now that's too demanding laugh.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#14    GhostShark

GhostShark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 10:36 PM

the most powerful energy sources we know of are stars right?
so an organism that uses fusion as energy source could have alot of power  

#15    GhostShark

GhostShark

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 11:01 PM

the most powerful energy sources we know of are stars right?
so an organism that uses fusion as energy source could have alot of power  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users