Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This freaked me out.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 01:32 PM

yep, I've had BOTH legs fall asleep in the bathroom before. Usually when I am reading a book and forget that i'm still on the toilet. It really is a comfortable chair!

I also have had the heartbeat in your ears thing. But is sound more like evenly spaced clashed of thunder in my head. I used to hate that when I was little. (does anyone else get 'head thunder' when they blink their eyes really hard? Not a regular blink, but if you try to close your eyes from the inside out, if that makes any sense. Blink like you're trying to crush your eyeballs, then it will happen.)                                                      

#17    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (dust19 @ Jul 3 2003, 04:32 PM)
yep, I've had BOTH legs fall asleep in the bathroom before. Usually when I am reading a book and forget that i'm still on the toilet. It really is a comfortable chair!

laugh.gif

and about the eye thing ... I think that happens to me as well ...  unsure.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#18    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 04 July 2003 - 05:53 AM

Never got the head thunder, but I have rubbed my eyes too hard and gotten dizzy.                                                      

Nothing to see here.

#19    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 04 July 2003 - 08:46 AM

I once woke up and thought, in the darkness, that there was a huge pile of dirty laundry on my bedroom floor, but when I turned on the light I saw to my relief that it was merely some sort of vast demon rhinocerous. Phew!                                                      

#20    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 12:56 AM

Welcome back Aslan , My washing scarres me all the time  laugh.gif                                                      

#21    Tioria

Tioria

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:50 AM

I know the feeling. There are times I will drive by the side of the road and I think I see an animal or a dead person lying by the road and as I get closer nothing is there. Its weird. Sometimes its just a plastic bag though, but it gets freaky driving at night by yourself.                                                      

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users