Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Um...can ghosts kill you? Can Demons kill you to?

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#121    SS79

SS79

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

Burglars, spiders, and boorite.
Well then we've both misunderstood each other.  I never thought you were obsessed with demons per se.  I was referring to invasive thoughts of any type.  Invasive thoughts period.  I have read your statements and I know your feelings or non-feelings about demons.  

Mental illness is a subject that I feel strongly about and I guess I misunderstood you.  The way I took your post was that you were laughing at the thought that you could be mentally ill.  If that's not what you meant than I'm sorry.  I've had to deal with a lot of stigma so when it comes to this subject I am usually automatically on the defensive.  It doesn't help that people are generally misinformed and ignorant about the subject as well.

I've hijacked the thread with my mental illness rants again and I've gone OT enough.  I would say sorry to everyone for the de-railment, but it's needed information, so I'm not sorry.  Everyone will cope, I'm sure.  

linked-image

Glad thats straightened up thanks for being understanding  . I was a little upset that you may think i laughed at something that really isnt funny and yes i can understand you being on the defensive  cause i am very much the same when it comes to stigma with this not only out of protection over my mother but also casue i know that it could so easilly be me one day im 27 now so there si stll time for it surface.  i had my kids young my mum had her first at 30 which kinda tiggreed her ilness . so i know  ill always have to watching for the signs.
sorry if i misunderstood anything you said it can sometimes be hard to figure out actual meanings when everything is in text  and there is no pronunciation sounds to highligt specific words .

blessings  
spiritual soul79 xoxoxoxo

#122    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:30 PM

associate with. And the "victims" won't always heal from those issues, if they don't let themselves. Just like fear won't go away, until the person gets stronger, and resolves their issues.
You speak as if I don't know what I'm talking about Jj. I've had run ins with plenty of spirits of all varieties, I've been interacting with them my entire life, I don't need anyone telling me if there is 'evil' or not. I certainly did NOT say, THERE IS NO EVIL! ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD! The message I left was something to consider, the possibilities coming from my own experiences, instead of running around like many people claiming that they are 'special' enough to have 'met a demon' and lived to tell about it. NOT everything is 'DEMONIC', as 'demons' are a specific species, not human, nor anything else. They are known to be inherently negative, because that is their nature, but that really doesn't mean that they should be pointed to as if they were ALWAYS GUILTY, WHEN THEY ARE NOT. Its like taking someone who was innocent from a crime and saying that he/she is guilty of such crime when they aren't, it is assumption, and expectation because of 'reputation'. Instead of trying to find out the one who truly is guilty of the 'crime', you take the innocent, and you let the 'guilty' one off the hook, as if they had no responsibility to what they did. I don't waterdown the facts Jj, and I haven't, and obviously people are too scared and too excited with expectations that every 'bad' situation' is a 'demon's' doing to listen to the other possibilities. This reminds me of the olden times where people like to assume things from whatever story/myth they've read, and accuse random people of things they don't exactly understand.
Also, I NEVER denied the existence of 'angels', nor 'demons' either, people like to assume that when I don't agree 100% with their expectations.
Not all 'angels' that 'fall' become 'demons' either, as not many can comprehend that the system of 'angels' are not human, and are not confined in human standards. Same with "Demons". There are also human spirits where they've become 'dark' and 'evil', where they try to imitate and become the 'darkness that destroys'. I really hope that people will understand this, and to stop running around in circles with the same fearful concepts, there is SO much that many people aren't aware of, don't just make assumptions based on myths and fears.

I'm sorry for the tone - it was not all directed towards you. Some of it was just posted, due to questions and comments that I have seen over the years. Why it is some (New Agers) Believe in Angels but will fight like hell to deny the existance of Demons. I have always found that extremely curious.
As I am sure you might (??) have done at times you adress a post, but add thought that are triggered due to other questions/thoughts from other dialogs. That is what happened here.
So please forgive any negative attitudes you thought were directed towards you - not the case. original.gif

#123    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

IMO, I agree with risov from experience that there are other varieties of negative entities around, not talking about demons.

There are evil monsters out there who are living. But what you are alluding to is, people create these "demons" out of emotional issues? They have nothing to do with "negative" energy. There are more negative people than positive out there, but I don't see them enduring a demonic haunting.

Take poltergeist for example, if you understand poltergeists then IMO it's the same thing for how negative output/energy can under the right conditions create or manifest into it's own something or/and attracts others of that nature.

Say you get an invasion of ants or croachs in your house, is it because a demon sent them there or is it because your environment became an attractive feeding/breeding/living ground for them? They are a pest and health hazard to us, so in our eyes they are bad news. The ants and croachs don't know so they just follow there instincts, their agenda is to simply find somewhere that feeds their needs.

Edited by Anvil, 25 July 2007 - 11:33 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#124    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

Trek IS gospel...B

Episode #122

linked-image

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Armus
While the Enterprise is en route to rendezvous with Troi's shuttlecraft, a bizarre malfunction causes the transport vehicle to crash on Vagra 2. The only life form on the planet is Armus, a sinister entity that derives pleasure from human suffering.

... However, Armus' amoral nature led him to destroy the Vagran civilization, leaving the planet barren and desert-like, Armus was a corporeal entity created by the inhabitants of Vagra II, in an attempt to shed all the evil from within themselves forcing the Vagrans to evacuate their homeworld. This left Armus starved of his 'playthings'.

Armus' physical form resembled black oil, and was able to control others and the environment around him. Armus fed off energy, such as phaser beams. (TNG: "Skin of Evil")

When a shuttlecraft from the USS Enterprise-D crash-landed on Vagra II in late 2364, Armus held its occupants, Deanna Troi and Ben Prieto, hostage. When the Enterprise arrived to recover its crewmembers, Armus blocked their passage, killing Tasha Yar and almost drowning Will Riker. Eventually, Captain Picard was able to distract Armus long enough to beam the shuttle occupants and himself off the surface. The shuttle was destroyed to prevent Armus' escape, and Vagra II declared off-limits.

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 25 July 2007 - 11:47 PM.

#125    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:44 AM

Trek IS gospel...B

I disagree with wherever that quote is from (not to hijack the thread). Armus said he was the result of a race of beings that quote (as best I can remember) "were able to bring thier evil to the surface and cast it off and now are considered some of the most beautiful beings in the galaxy." Armus is the total embodiment of that evil/badness they cast off. Part of why he was so angry was that they left him there, abandoned him, on the planet.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#126    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:59 AM

I'm sorry for the tone - it was not all directed towards you. Some of it was just posted, due to questions and comments that I have seen over the years. Why it is some (New Agers) Believe in Angels but will fight like hell to deny the existance of Demons. I have always found that extremely curious.
As I am sure you might (??) have done at times you adress a post, but add thought that are triggered due to other questions/thoughts from other dialogs. That is what happened here.
So please forgive any negative attitudes you thought were directed towards you - not the case.

I understand, and I'm sorry for the tone as well, its just a bit frustrating at times. I didn't mean to come off harshly.
As for your question, I believe that they are afraid of things they don't like, which are basically negativity, and things that are dark and unpleasant. They believe that 'angels' are always beautiful, of 'pure' goodness, and they feel safe with them, and the positive energy brings, though reality is, to have any true beliefs and knowledge of the 'light', is to understand what is negative and what is 'evil', so that there may be a clear distinction between the two. A lot of them actually end up believing many lies, and listen to entities that may or may not be 'angels', but something that they wish to experience, an expectation of theirs because of their blind clinging to the positive. They have issues they need to deal with, their 'ego' holds onto their issues, and controls who they are, and when something goes wrong, they find themselves helpless, and so its ring around the roses with the 'angels' protection, their love and light and such. They find it hard to deal with anything negative, other than feel helpless and guilty, and emotional about it all. There really isn't much independence, nor strength to stand on their own. Its rather a case of being 'lost', and the 'illusion' of constant love and light is comforting. But how could anyone maintain positivity, heal, defend what they believe in if they don't understand nor acknowledge that there are issues, there are weaknesses, and negativity, and there are entities and people, circumstances, and situations that require knowledge and 'truth' that isn't often painted with positivity and sugar. "Reality" is a dynamic thing, dreams and fantasy of prancing in the light of fluffy clouds, or having a nice 'perfect' little life with a white picket fence doesn't happen. If so, there really wouldn't be many lessons to learn, nor would anyone learn anything.

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#127    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:47 AM

I disagree with wherever that quote is from (not to hijack the thread). Armus said he was the result of a race of beings that quote (as best I can remember) "were able to bring thier evil to the surface and cast it off and now are considered some of the most beautiful beings in the galaxy." Armus is the total embodiment of that evil/badness they cast off. Part of why he was so angry was that they left him there, abandoned him, on the planet.

that part IS  wrong ...good eye MP  thumbsup.gif ...I was fixated on the discription of armus ....B

... However, Armus' amoral nature led him to destroy the Vagran civilization, leaving the planet barren and desert-like, Armus was a corporeal entity created by the inhabitants of Vagra II, in an attempt to shed all the evil from within themselves forcing the Vagrans to evacuate their homeworld This left Armus starved of his 'playthings'.

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 26 July 2007 - 01:52 AM.

#128    Sherry1234

Sherry1234

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

The below is also addressing a couple of PM's I got giving me "hell" for telling the story that happened to me. They didn't "like it".  blink.gif
As one PM stated, "There is no such thing as evil spirits. You just misunderstood it's intent."  blink.gif

So give me examples of where people/person can 'extend' themselves to push somone 6 feet backwards and leaves a burned handprint on my stomach - and didn't leave any mark on my shirt? Not to mention at the time there was NO ONE HOME! ....  I'm sorry, I've had enough dealings w/evil spirits (demons) to know when I feel one, let alone when I've been pushed and burned by one. As the "New Agers" will atest, they smelled the foul oder before I got pushed, in the air.

Another interesting point:
Why do people believe in Angels, but not Demons?
What are Demons? ---> Fallen Angels.
Sorry but demons are very real - as real as angels. It's just that simple.

Why do we choose to water down certain facts to avoid them?

hey, hi. well, i got some things to say.
a long time ago, when i was little, i saw my cousin, possessed by demons. that person has been possessed by demons for the longest time, and now, when i see him, he's still under some sort of possession. that is, dude. i gotta reveal this secret to as many people as possible. see, i've been researching the condition known as "schizophrenia." the condition DOES NOT EXIST. it's their cover to beat the living sh** out of people on the planet.

i can prove it too. first, the story. here's what happened. when i was little, i saw my cousin possessed by demons, in a sick sick kind of way. i was about 8 or 9 years  old. everybody thuoght he was schizophrenic. and now, it just so happens that i am schizophrenic. at the age of 22 i was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
but ask a schizophrenic about what's happening..? and you'll figure that the guy is insane. i've been "Battling" and judging these demons for the longest time, sh**. people even DIED in the last five years. people that should NOT have died...
now, i'm not trying to make it sound like an area-51 coverup. but these people were created by God. been doing a lot of research, and what i came up with is that demons are children of a being called the Kali. the kali, or the black goddess, is also known as lilith in the bible. that is, she is mentioned there.

now, this cousin of mine actuallly looks r******ed. and i've been thinking a LOT about my life. poor guy, people think he's schizo, but he's not. i'm not either.
i know that there's a thing as "transgression" in the eyes of god, and the reason i said schizophrenia doesn't exist, is because...

1. voices? there are voices everywhere. sure, but how many voices are there that others can't hear and only you can?
2. hallucinations? what if they show themselves, and appear for an instant.

they just told me to be afraid, because no man or woman on this planet can help. except perhaps God. but my GOD, these people r******ED my cousin, and now they're talking to me, beating th4e crap out of me, tell me to forgive them or ELSE. like that's ever going to happen.
anyway, i've been in a place that feels and looks like hell for the past 5.5 years now. in my own head, it feels like i'm in hell, without any control of my own head.  the ambiance looks like fire, and the people i talk to are.... well, i think evil. because some of the people sound really really... well.... evil and holy.

like i was saying.... shizophrenia. it's an act of god.

there's a code in the english language. his code was revealed though, as biblical code.

now, according to this code, schizophrenia, is an act of God. it really does not exist. here's why.

the code for schizophrenia, that is, the translation is 906......
it turns out that the code for "Jesus christ", Hand of God, and a lot of other "holy" phrases along the lines with the workings of jesus, all point to a fact, a rationality that schizophrenia does not exist. it may exist, but it's just an excuse for people to say .... talk to jesus, or when demons and bad guys want to get at you. if you want proof, just check for an "antichrist calculator" on google......

i have been raped, abused, and have had them try to murder me in the past 5 years. my name may look female, but i'm a guy...... and te abuse is just a little too much for me to bear sometimes. i'm not even in control of my own actions sometimes.  and i've been talking aimlessly when i'm alone, then when i get up from that place when somebody calls me or something, i end up going "whoa." was i really talking just then. so much it's freaky.

anyway, this is what i have to say, i'm going to be posting a lot more, i guess. lets just say i'm kind of ..... well, i think talking about this as much as possible is the right thing to do.
on the internet, at least.

#129    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

hey, hi. well, i got some things to say.
, i've been researching the condition known as "schizophrenia." the condition DOES NOT EXIST. it's their cover to beat the living sh** out of people on the planet.

i

This all your opinion and it is bogus. My mother was shcizophrenic growing up. NOT possessed. That is an offensive statement. Your 1st post too. Give me a break.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#130    frodonet

frodonet

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• Rock 'n' Roll Never Dies...

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:57 PM

fear is a weapon, something that is developed by a person when they are ignorant towards it.

i do not believe a ghost/demon can harm you instantly but thru rigorous and repetitive mental trauma which then develop trauma and paranoia to yourself.

Once it becomes repetitive, your body and mind esp your health is affected and this can induce danger to yourself or someone who's the victim of the supernatural's evil gimmick.

That's why it's important to understand and respect what we not understand. Ignorance may not be a bliss after all. cool.gif

Posted Image

#131    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:47 PM

fear is a weapon, something that is developed by a person when they are ignorant towards it.

i do not believe a ghost/demon can harm you instantly but thru rigorous and repetitive mental trauma which then develop trauma and paranoia to yourself.

Once it becomes repetitive, your body and mind esp your health is affected and this can induce danger to yourself or someone who's the victim of the supernatural's evil gimmick.

That's why it's important to understand and respect what we not understand. Ignorance may not be a bliss after all. cool.gif

I have to disagree, as its a known fact that malevolent spirits and Demonics can certainly harm someone physically. Normally the emotional factors and fear come from the unknown in regards to who, what, why and where? It is always confusing in the beginning because how do you fight off something you cant see? The best weapon is prayer, and learn how to cope, what to do and what not to do. Educating ourselves is worth its weight in gold, and knowledge itself is power. What you dont know CAN hurt you. JN

#132    xxTippyxToesxx

xxTippyxToesxx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• I like cats!

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:07 PM

I have to disagree, as its a known fact that malevolent spirits and Demonics can certainly harm someone physically. Normally the emotional factors and fear come from the unknown in regards to who, what, why and where? It is always confusing in the beginning because how do you fight off something you cant see? The best weapon is prayer, and learn how to cope, what to do and what not to do. Educating ourselves is worth its weight in gold, and knowledge itself is power. What you dont know CAN hurt you. JN

There are different types of spirits, like poltergeists that CAN hurt you, and demons, they are just plain evil. I believe spirits and demons could kill someone. If they are able to hurt you, why not kill?

#133    frodonet

frodonet

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

• Rock 'n' Roll Never Dies...

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:35 PM

yeah, ignorance ain't a big bliss after all. but it's a well known fact, any victims would experience these sorts of trauma in long term before they really induce harm on themselves or by evil entities.

still i could be wrong though, usually it's just that i believe a person being to paranoid making worse to himself. trust me, i'm a very paranoia guy.

Posted Image

#134    JackalnChainz

JackalnChainz

Psychic Spy

• 1,723 posts

• What does it profit a man, to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul?

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

Ghosts with enough of a 'drive', are stubborn and won't leave a place, or think they are still alive and own the place, may harm you and certainly scare you, but they aren't as bad as demons. Demons are basicly fallen angels are intent on destroying humanity. They will try to pull your family apart, they can possess you, they will harm you without a doubt and they can and will try to kill you. You can't escape from demons, but you can from ghosts. Ghosts are attached to places or things rather than attaching themselfs to people. Demons will almost always follow you wherever you go, because they are intent on destroying you. If you do have a demon possessing you or following you, the only thing to do would be to have an exorcism to remove the demon from your house or yourself, but sometimes the removal of a demon from a person can sometimes cause the person to die. The demon wouldn't be destroyed, it would always remember you and you would be more vulnerable than people who haven't been targeted, but they should leave you alone. It's scary stuff, I wouldn't recommend getting into all that stuff that could attract ghosts or demons, best to leave it alone.

I have to say that I agree with 100% of this post.   ~Jackal

"The other day, upon the stair, I saw a man that wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish...he'd go away."

"Challenge me at your OWN peril..I delight in such diversions!"

#135    JackalnChainz

JackalnChainz

Psychic Spy

• 1,723 posts

• What does it profit a man, to gain the whole world, yet lose his soul?

Posted 20 September 2007 - 12:09 PM

Sorry...something else to add. I think we should keep in mind strength levels of spirits as well. Some ghosts have not been dead that long and are probably not suited to their new environment yet and are not able to manifest physical manipulation in this realm. And as people, some are good, and some are bad. Demons, however are always bad, and have one singular purpose in this plain...the destruction of man. I believe they as well are limited by authority and power restrictions. But they can also manipulate the environment as well, causing harm without physically touching anyone (not that they can't). And I do find it curious how SOME cases of schizophrenia claim to be Jesus, without any formal religious education. That is not to say all persons suffering with schizophrenia are possessed. That would be 17th century thinking. However, 20th century thinking diagnosis all ailments of that nature to be mental disease, when in fact, at least some MUST be possession, simply by the law of averages.    ~Jackal

"The other day, upon the stair, I saw a man that wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish...he'd go away."

"Challenge me at your OWN peril..I delight in such diversions!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users