Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Um...can ghosts kill you? Can Demons kill you to?

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#136    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

Please don't stigmatize the mentally ill with demonic possession.  We fight enough stigma as it is.  

#137    RX-7

RX-7

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:58 PM

I've heard of cases where animals (often caged or unable to run away) in haunted houses have mysteriously died. There are also highways all around the world in which multiple people have crashed and died due to recurring apparitions, while other cases in which poltergeist activity involving dangerous instruments been thrown around are fairly common, but I've never heard of anyone being severely injured in these instances.

#138    M.M.J.R

M.M.J.R

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

I think Demons and ghosts can killl you, I mean if not physically than mentally. And demons can posses someone and make them kill themselves.

#139    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:13 PM

now now
kill themselves
why would that be any fun.
demons feed off fear cant be afraid if your dead.
drive them to suicide maybe.

caged animals most likely die of fright. cant escape.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#140    Angel077

Angel077

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:57 PM

I think yes if they can get you to run off a platform without looking. Something like that I can see happening easily. I don't know if they can grab you and push you around.

#141    primordial

primordial

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

• I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring-- Richard Feynman, physicist, d. 1988

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:18 AM

If the Dead kill the Living: What universal sin is that? I never heard of any Law beyond our reality. Itís not even in the (any)Bible. I might have heard about Demons in that if they harm the Living, they will go to a deeper Hell. Ghosts to me is in some sort of Purgatory. Why would they want to go Hell? Or, do they not know where they are?  This is the one of the biggest misconceptions- How does the one know about the Dead and what they do? If there was an killing, it might be accidental like a brick falling on someoneís head. To hurt someone, these Ghosts/or Demons has to go thru many loops of reality, so why the bother?

Funeral

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose...
And this is what they choose.

#142    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

I don't recall it ever being documented. So, I'd say no. Demons(If demons even exist) or Ghosts can't kill you.

As for hurt you, that's another subject. I've seen some pretty weird things on taps.

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

#143    Nocturnal

Nocturnal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:03 AM

You know, I would think killing someone would be counterproductive to demonic 'goals' of things like torment and corruption.

"Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;"

#144    lunaticn2008

lunaticn2008

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

MissPirate on Jun 22 2005, 07:15 PM, said:

Uh...I was just wondering if Demons and ghosts could kill you, and if anybody has any information please post them. Also if you know anybody who died or had to be sent to the hospital because of them, tell me all about it too.
Anyways, post your opinions.

yes i belive that demons might can hurt you but not spirits i had a yohoo bottle sitting one my dresser one day with a little bit of yohoo and a couple cigs. buts i went to work and come home i had glass and yahoo from one side of my room to the other there was no one here at the time it happened.as far as ghost i have spirits threatning my life all the time i guess if they could they would try to hurt me

#145    Wildikdog

Wildikdog

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:19 AM

i believe both can kill you both physical and mental ways a ghost can push something lethal on you and so can a poltergeists but also the look of one can stop you'r heart

#146    RAGE4TRUTH

RAGE4TRUTH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:36 AM

I see this post has survived a good long time but what the heck, I will take a shot at it.
Yes, a human spirit can kill you and a demonic entity will indeed kill without question.

Posted Image

#147    realmseeker1837

realmseeker1837

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• Un peuple est grand quand il produit de grands hommes.
    -Georges Duhamel-

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:43 AM

If you get scared again, just picture yourself surounded by a purple light. No mather your fright or the reason for it, it's going to help you. When you do that, you call on the protection of higher spirits like some sort of angels though I really dislike to use that term. Anyways, it will calm you and that is a good thing since lower beings are known to feed on fear. That's the best advice I can give you. Believe me, I have experienced first hand.
Peace to you

#148    Larving

Larving

Remote Viewer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:39 AM

Since there is absolutely no conclusive evidence at all to support the existance of ghosts or daemons, it becomes pointless to talk about whether or not they can hurt you.

First it's necessary to prove that they are real, then starts the conversation whether or not they pose a threat.

On a general note: How can you state that daemons feed off of fear when you have neither observed nor talked to one?

#149    RAGE4TRUTH

RAGE4TRUTH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:35 AM

View PostLarving, on 12 July 2010 - 05:39 AM, said:

Since there is absolutely no conclusive evidence at all to support the existance of ghosts or daemons, it becomes pointless to talk about whether or not they can hurt you.

First it's necessary to prove that they are real, then starts the conversation whether or not they pose a threat.

On a general note: How can you state that daemons feed off of fear when you have neither observed nor talked to one?
Who says there is no conclusive evidence that they do not exist and by what standards?
Is not an emotion a registered energy proven through science? Isn't fear one of the highest measured energy in that category?  Just askin :w00t:

Posted Image

#150    Larving

Larving

Remote Viewer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:07 AM

View PostRAGE4TRUTH, on 12 July 2010 - 07:35 AM, said:

Who says there is no conclusive evidence that they do not exist and by what standards?
Scientific standards. Repeatable experiments, peer reviewed papers.

View PostRAGE4TRUTH, on 12 July 2010 - 07:35 AM, said:

Is not an emotion a registered energy proven through science? Isn't fear one of the highest measured energy in that category?  Just askin :w00t:
Emotions are ultimately a result of energy in the form of moving electrons (electricity). For anything to feed off of that it would likely have to be attached to either your spine or inside your brain. Since they would then be influencing matter directly it should be possible to actually find evidence for their existance - There is none.

And as far as I'm aware there aren't actually more electrons or brain activities involved when experiencing fear opposed to other emotions. But please do not take my word on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users