Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do the Illuminati really exist?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    babayagafamiliar

babayagafamiliar

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 01:42 AM

Forget Weishaupt and his conspiracy against the old Monarchies of Europe, forget the Bohemian grove fratboy idiocy, forget 9-11 which was pronbably an inside job- is there really a conspiracy of occultists dominating public goverment? If so what do they beleive in? What are their plans? Open debate put your 2 cents in. Skys the limit, but back it up with facts.

#2    Geee

Geee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:21 PM

The Illuminati still exist today as do the Freemasons and so on.  However all this conspiracy attributed to them is not justified in my opinion.  It is true that the world is full of conspiracies, but how can it be that everything is attributed to the Illuminati?  All the Illuminati are, people in search for truth and enlightenment.  They believe in everybody's freedom.  The fact that their order is a secret order raises suspicions hence all major f*** ups happening in the world are attributed to them.  And I think for those people who are really f***ing up the world, the Illuminati scapegoat is all they ever dreamed of!

Cheers
Geee

"Just as a bell that has been rung cannot be "unrung", the annoying problem with the Truth is that, once you learn it, you can not "unlearn" it."

#3    bacca

bacca

Puppet master of Vision

• 2,432 posts

• Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    Have a SUPER SPARKLEY DAY

Posted 27 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

I would say that the Illuminati is hoping for world chaos....the more wars and basic disarray there is the easier it is to end up the ones in control. The easier it will be to take over and be the good guys who can make it all better for everyone. When they eventually take control whether it is a good or a bad thing is what remains to be seen....just my opinion  grin2.gif

Commit random acts of kindness

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#4    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:24 AM

I have a friend who works in Illuminati I don't know what you would call him. But he says there is no conspiricy. End of discussion.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#5    Zeus

Zeus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

• The mind is Now.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 09:41 AM

That must be the most populating forum question, Do the Illuminati exist?
Why, do you want to join? If they do not exist, then who is manipulating the world's collective public services like the media or military? Unless you believe that the media are not censored and the military are just towards no political ideal beyond freedom of peoples. Or unless you believe that the corporations run the show then which clubs to their leaders usually congregate?  The Illuminati?

#6    Richdog

Richdog

Poltergeist

• 2,322 posts

• Iactans Exoletus!

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:10 AM

Put it this way... if the Illuminati didn't exist as a world-dominating organisation a lot of people would find their little worlds come crashing down on them.

Some people are so consumed by it that they spend their lives obsessing over it.  If it were proved untrue what would happen to these people?  Would they actually have to leave the house?  w00t.gif

Edited by Richdog, 01 July 2005 - 10:10 AM.

Posted Image
“Well what did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically accross the pains…?” - Basil Fawlty, in response to an old woman complaining about the view out of her English guesthouse window.

#7    babayagafamiliar

babayagafamiliar

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:29 AM

Well, despite some extremely incriminating evidence on how treasonous our goverment is, I really doubt a bunch of freemasons, bankers, and Satanists have taken over the world. "Highly" unprobable rolleyes.gif

Edited by babayagafamiliar, 02 July 2005 - 12:29 AM.

#8    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:34 AM

yes they do exist. thats the short and sloppy version. however if your really interested you can find much much more in depth things if you look hard enough.

#9    babayagafamiliar

babayagafamiliar

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:45 AM

I've heard the copout that only 33rd degree masons know what the lodge really does, and I know Albert Pike was a Satanist, but really, it's one thing to say that Masons are highly secretive and some of their leaders are involved in the occult, it's another to say they are planning to take over the world and that masonry is just a front end for their secret "evil" ambitions. As for the Roschilds and Rockefellers, you guys are right- they should be arrested for every single act of fraud and abuse of power they have done, and the federal reserve SHOULD be abolished.

#10    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Jul 1 2005, 01:24 AM)
I have a friend who works in Illuminati I don't know what you would call him. But he says there is no conspiricy. End of discussion.

View Post

Damn BW you get around ha!ha! w00t.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users