Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

President Bush's Speech

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you think Bush's speech was good? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you think Bush's speech was good?

1. Yes (4 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

2. No (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

3. I Didn't Watch It (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,624 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:33 PM

For those of us that missed the wonderest speechclick here.

Sometimes I think Bush is working to topple the US government.  Where is all that money being spent to improve roads, schools and health care in Iraq coming from.  Not from Bush's rich buddies that he gave all those tax cut too.  Think about that next time you hit a pot hole,  see your kid's school cut out  band or when you can't pay for that prescription you need, because you the company you work for can't afford health insurance any more.    
Bush uses fear of terrorism to keep us under his thumb.  I think FDR was right "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."  I am not as worried about terrorism as much as I am worried about what Bush is doing to this country. angry.gif

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#17    Steeler Mania

Steeler Mania

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:05 AM

We need to get out of Iraq. That invasion is like invading Canada just because they sell cheaper prescription medicine. Get a life, Mr. Bush and bring our troops home NOW! No WMD at all, and our children are being killed and you have NO compassion for that fact. A war of a personal agenda is all this is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users