Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Shapeshifter Demons

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    CharmedFan3

CharmedFan3

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• CHARMED
    PRUE.PIPER.PHOEBE,PAIGE

Posted 29 June 2005 - 06:41 PM

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

#2    longgone

longgone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE(CharmedFan3 @ Jun 29 2005, 01:41 PM)
i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

View Post

For the answer to your question, I would say yes,but allow me to explain.
Demons are Satan's mesengers,henchmen,enforcers. They may be able to take on many forms. If you remember in the Bible they posesed swine,and a young man who lived among the tombs and constantly did harm to himself.

There are many on this forum who ask about demons. The very best source is the Bible. You may think that is "corney",or "old fashioned",to read the Bible,but give it a try. Most Historians,including myself reference the Bible regularly.

#3    Gothic_Vamppy

Gothic_Vamppy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE(CharmedFan3 @ Jun 29 2005, 10:41 AM)

View Post

i would have to say that the possibality of shapeshifting demon is quite real you hear about it all the time but people just dismiss it as psychos babbling on and on. some time they will posses a human to do satan's bidding

-signature removed for unsuitable content.

#4    primordial

primordial

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

• I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring-- Richard Feynman, physicist, d. 1988

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:37 AM

How else can I..oops they can express themselves?

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose...
And this is what they choose.

#5    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:43 AM

Yes demons can take on what ever form they want, they are tools of satan and its his full time job to try and take your soul, so it is no wounder that he would give his servants the power to change shapes!

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#6    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:20 AM

yes they could be some kind of evil spirit. devil.gif

#7    CharmedFan3

CharmedFan3

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• CHARMED
    PRUE.PIPER.PHOEBE,PAIGE

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:28 AM

One time i heard a story of a girl who thought she saw her brother in the hallway but her brother was outside anyways she saw her brother and he told her to come with him to this dark room but she said no and left after her real brother came from outside she asked him if that was him that told her to come with her, he said no and she found out that it wasnt him but it was a shapeshifter

#8    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:20 AM

Very scary I have an aunt who was sleeping at my house one night. and she thought she saw me in the hallway just standing there and i was deep in sleep in my own room. She walked over to "me" and placed her hand on my shoulder and said "what are you doin' up?" "I" turned around but it was NOT me it had red eyes and teeth like needles it's eyes reached the back of it's head and it suddenly disapearred.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#9    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:28 AM

"it had red eyes and teeth like needles it's eyes reached the back of it's head and it suddenly disapearred."
That was not a fun image to have in my head, especially since I'm home alone. Anyhow, I suppose the question of demons shapeshifting into normal people would first start with weather you believe in demons or not. If you do, then I guess it would make sense to believe they could shapeshift too. And even if it isnt true, it makes a good story to freak people out with.

Posted Image

#10    Davelkie

Davelkie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

View PostCharmedFan3, on 29 June 2005 - 06:41 PM, said:

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."
If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.
But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.
2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;)  PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

#11    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:43 PM

View PostDavelkie, on 01 December 2010 - 03:34 PM, said:

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."
If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.
But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.
2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;)  PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

Hi Dave. Welcome to UM.
Although your post is relevant to the discussion, i just want you to know youre commenting on a thread that has been 5 years dead.

And the ouija board is just a game. Doesnt prove anything.

Im in class, but ill check the vid shortly.

*edit* Just watched part of the vid. It doesnt seem to prove anything. The security cam stunt can easily be a sham (and probably is).

Edited by Agent. Mulder, 01 December 2010 - 03:46 PM.

the truth is out there....

#12    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,987 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:03 PM

Red Spy is in the base.  :ph34r:

#13    Some-Like-It-Hot

Some-Like-It-Hot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• If you believe in mysteries, then believe in me

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

"Bad" or "evil" spirits may be able to sway the minds of more impressionable people.
I've always been on the fence about this, but when you hear of Ouija board nightmares, you have to believe at least some of it.

Zozo is coming to possess you!  :devil:

#14    Some-Like-It-Hot

Some-Like-It-Hot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• If you believe in mysteries, then believe in me

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

Double post

Edited by Some-Like-It-Hot, 01 December 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#15    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

I would say that no, they don't exist. There is no proof that demons of the non-shape shifting variety exist outside of folklore and religious doctrine. If you have a strong belief in the metaphysical, you will probably accept their existence with no evidence whatsoever. Which is your right. But I assume by your question that you are not inquiring as to whether you are allowed to believe whether they are real, but rather if it has been proven to some degree that they are real. And again, the answer to that is no.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users