Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Shapeshifter Demons

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:19 PM

"My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of enlightenment vaunted, that the most exquisite of the Devil's wiles was persuading us that he doesn't exist." --Charles Baudelaire, "The Generous Gambler", 1864

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

#17    scepticalbeliever

scepticalbeliever

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

View PostDavelkie, on 01 December 2010 - 03:34 PM, said:

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."
If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.
But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.
2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;)  PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

There was no shapeshifter in your video.  

I always had the question, if Satan is a name, then why is every demon or spirit in the Bible called Satan. Unless people are misinterperting it as a name and its actually a title.

#18    scepticalbeliever

scepticalbeliever

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:00 AM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 01 December 2010 - 03:43 PM, said:

Hi Dave. Welcome to UM.
Although your post is relevant to the discussion, i just want you to know youre commenting on a thread that has been 5 years dead.

And the ouija board is just a game. Doesnt prove anything.

Im in class, but ill check the vid shortly.

*edit* Just watched part of the vid. It doesnt seem to prove anything. The security cam stunt can easily be a sham (and probably is).

At least he did his research, because if he started a new thread about shapeshifters someone would tell him, if you did your search you'd see there is already a thread on here blah blah blah. LOL.

#19    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

View PostCharmedFan3, on 29 June 2005 - 06:41 PM, said:

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???
is the boogey man in your closet? same thing.

#20    cpjason

cpjason

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

View PostCharmedFan3, on 29 June 2005 - 06:41 PM, said:

i heard stories of demons shapeshifting in to normal people as u or i and would lure people and kill them!! is this true!! even if this is not true can demons shapeshift in to normal people???

If they did, they weren't demons they were fallen angels.

Thatguy, international man of mystery.

#21    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

View Postcpjason, on 03 December 2010 - 04:53 PM, said:

Ahh, the drop outs of the religious world.

the truth is out there....

#22    Harakuro

Harakuro

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• The unknown is to be known, and what is to be known will be known to me.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:59 PM

View Postcpjason, on 03 December 2010 - 04:53 PM, said:

lol the politically accepted terms for demons

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

#23    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:16 AM

Darn good question. based on leal-life experiences, most not too pleasant and wwith some with other "members", anything is possible. :yes:

#24    Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

Heres a real shapeshifter demon Liliath
Posted Image

Edited by Lion of Judah, 06 December 2010 - 02:30 PM.

Posted Image
I'm a lover fighter wonderer and champion of darkness

#25    Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

I was in a dream state concentrating on the name Eve and she appeared to me she was a blunette with torn clothes beautiful,
but thats when she crossed over liliath it was'nt really eve it was Liliath cause she metormorphosised back into her form a
demon with a long tongue and scary face

Posted Image
I'm a lover fighter wonderer and champion of darkness

#26    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

View PostLion of Judah, on 06 December 2010 - 02:41 PM, said:

I was in a dream state concentrating on the name Eve and she appeared to me she was a blunette with torn clothes beautiful,
but thats when she crossed over liliath it was'nt really eve it was Liliath cause she metormorphosised back into her form a
demon with a long tongue and scary face

...was she hot?

the truth is out there....

#27    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,446 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

View PostDavelkie, on 01 December 2010 - 03:34 PM, said:

2 Corinthians 11:14 - "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed(disguised) into an angel of light."
If you dont believe in the Bible, God or the devil"s" I recommend you play a little game of ouija. Though there are simpler ways of inviting demons into your life.
But KNOW this, mess with the devil and the devil will mess with you. On & off for the rest of your life. Once you invite evil it will never leave you alone.
2 Corinthians 11:14 - "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"
It irritates me how the Bible always mentions "devil" or "satan" in the singular. For they are many. Lucifer alone would be somewhat ineffective in decieving ALL of mankind single handed. Given he did decieve Adam and Eve, stealing their rulership of earth. Respect to him for that.

If you want to see an angel/demon shape shifting - then watch this: My link

So there's your answer, 5 years down the line. Better late than never;)  PS - dont play ouija or show interest in them. Trust me, the bible calls them "tormentors" for a reson. It's for your own good.

Is that link a advertisement?....I went to it ( I have Hughesnet ) and the first 5 minutes were reading emails and making humorless jokes...I stopped watching , I am not sitting through 30 minutes of that....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#28    kellinor

kellinor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

okay yes they can shape-shift i have one that follows me and ill wake up at night and see it. it always look different either its all black and its hair is over its face or light like its faded but colored iv even seen it as me. I woke up and i was looking at myself but usually i see it in dreams iv only seen it like 6 or 7 times when it wasnt a dream. Every-time i wake up and see i rub my eyes but it will still be standing there it doesn't do anything a year back it leafed it me and it was strange it was like i couldn't move my body only my eyes.Theres more that happened im just to lazy to type it plus i have to get ready for summer school.

Edited by kellinor, 21 June 2012 - 09:39 AM.

:gun:  :wub:

#29    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

View Postkellinor, on 21 June 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

okay yes they can shape-shift i have one that follows me and ill wake up at night and see it. it always look different either its all black and its hair is over its face or light like its faded but colored iv even seen it as me. I woke up and i was looking at myself but usually i see it in dreams iv only seen it like 6 or 7 times when it wasnt a dream. Every-time i wake up and see i rub my eyes but it will still be standing there it doesn't do anything a year back it leafed it me and it was strange it was like i couldn't move my body only my eyes.Theres more that happened im just to lazy to type it plus i have to get ready for summer school.
You are suffering from sleep pralysis and the shadow phenomenon..... If you want to be rid of it I might be able to help... Pm me.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#30    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,900 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostCharmedFan3, on 30 June 2005 - 04:28 AM, said:

One time i heard a story of a girl who thought she saw her brother in the hallway but her brother was outside anyways she saw her brother and he told her to come with him to this dark room but she said no and left after her real brother came from outside she asked him if that was him that told her to come with her, he said no and she found out that it wasnt him but it was a shapeshifter

Does that trick still work?

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users