Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs on the MOON!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 05 July 2003 - 01:43 AM

On Tuesday of this week, there was a show called UFOs ABOVE AND BEYOND. After they alked about sightings and photos, they talked about UFOS in space, well on  one video taken by an astronaut, actullay showed 2 FLYING SAUCERS on the moon's surface. If you zoomed in, the saucers were in great detail. Can someone halp me find that video alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

Posted Image

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 11:48 PM

You may be able to find what you are looking for here King Pillow Clicker You will however have to register and look around a little for it . huh.gif                                                      

#3    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:07 AM

I'm having difficulty with the password part, i can't use my real Email address, so what  do I do?                                                      

Posted Image

#4    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:12 AM

Not that I recomend doing this sort of thing because it can become quite a headache for people who run forums .
  But have you tried typing a phony email address in like sesame@street.com ?                                                      

#5    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:22 AM

I did that but they send the password via the email, so they will send it to the phony email!!!                                                      

Posted Image

#6    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 10:00 AM

I am afaraid I can't help you any more then , you can still enjoy the pictures and stories that are available to you . original.gif                                                      

#7    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 01:46 PM

just register a free hotmail account and then discard it after you get the password..                                                      

#8    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 06:39 PM

Ok, Dust19, ill give it a try
original.gif
How do you get hotmail option? Dust?                                                      

Posted Image

#9    bounty_hunter

bounty_hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:09 PM

I saw that program, did you see the one after it with the interview of joe shmo? It was believable but at the same time I was skeptical when he said he's actually been inside of a flying ufo while testing it.                                                      

#10    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:14 PM

Oh yeah, i remeber that. But i would have believed it if he brought back photographs or a video! alien.gif                                                      

Posted Image

#11    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 10:47 PM

King Pillow, it was top secret, they would of killed him if he tried to photograph it.

And his name is Bob Lazar.                                                      

#12    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:44 PM

True but i said IF!!!!!!!!                                                      

Edited by Tommy, 07 July 2003 - 08:58 AM.

Posted Image

#13    bounty_hunter

bounty_hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:13 PM

But think about this, wouldn't they have killed him for having an interveiw? Telling the public where the base is and so on?                                                      

#14    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:26 PM

oh, go to hotmail.com and register for a free account. It's web based email service.                                                      

#15    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 10:27 PM

Bounty Hunter,

He has been shot at before, though it's not confirmed whether it was government related.  But instead of killing him, what the government did was totally erase the guy's identity involving participation in anything top secret.  Therefore, when he says this stuff, he really doesn't have any proof.                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users