Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Planet Blowing Up - spirits

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 09:51 PM

What would happen if a planet blows up with ghostly spirits still haunting the world? Do they just float around space or what?                                                      

#2    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 05 July 2003 - 10:58 PM

Sounds like Event Horizon. I believe ET ghosts might actullay DIE and either
A. Come back as a different species alien.gif
B. Haunt another planet devil.gif
C. Never heard of again wiggle.gif
D. Become HUMAN GHOSTS( that explains floating abnormal ghost skulls of orbs)scared.gif
E. Personally maybe there is no such thing!

These are my conclusions, PM me if you want to find out more... cool.gif                                                          

Posted Image

#3    Masterdebater

Masterdebater

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:03 PM

Perhaps they'll haunt the fragments of the planet in question, kind of an eerie Final Fantasy (the spirits within) sort of vibe abduct.gif                                                      

#4    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 09:44 PM

i don't think they exist. i haven't seen an alien, let alone a dead one. i read somewhere that greys have no emotions, and that might explain the absence of alien ghost. sleep.gif  [U]BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE REAL??? eyecrazy.gif                                                      

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#5    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 06 July 2003 - 11:46 PM

True, but we might never know.................BOO! laugh.gif                                                      

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users