Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Something I saw quite a while ago

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Unchangedwater

Unchangedwater

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 04:10 PM

First of all I would like to say hi to everyone, as you would imagine I am new to the forum. But now back to my original post, last summer I had just gotten home from the movies with my family and one of my best friends visiting me. It was at night about 10:30 or so and my friend and I had just gotten out of the car and I saw the strangest thing I had ever seen in my life I saw some kind of meteor or something, a REALLY big one about 75ft above my head it was a huge boulder or something surrounded by a almost blanket of blue lighting electricity ending with a whiteish yellow tail. I was freaking out It looked like a thing right out of a sci fi movie. I thought it was a end of the world meteor people were always taking about. I ran inside and flipped through the news and nothing was on about it. My friend, who had seen the very last of the meteor, assured me that I had not imagined it. The only people that saw this were my friend and I the first ones out of the car. I still get chills thinking about it!!! Anyways, guys please feel free to post your thoughts and opinions!  

see ya later,
               Nate                                                      

#2    MooseMan

MooseMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• "Yes I wonder, is this the way life's meant to be?"

Posted 06 July 2003 - 06:18 PM

Hi, i was wondering, what were the reactions of people you told who hadn't seen it?                                                      

#3    Unchangedwater

Unchangedwater

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 12:09 AM

Basicaly They were wondering If I was serious or just kidding. When they saw my reaction They thought I saw something that wasn't really there. Very frusterating whever people don't believe you. but my friend did see it aswell so I had him backing me up.  original.gif                                                      

#4    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 12:14 AM

Wow, I saw something like that before also.  But it was at least 5-6 years ago.  And it was more red-orange than blue at the end.  No one else saw it though.  The weird thing was, it was a very cloudy night.  And at that instant, the clouds at one area sort of parted and that's when the meteor thing zipped by.  It was amazing...                                                      

#5    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 24 July 2003 - 10:48 PM

one time i saw a star on a rainy night. it was solitary and did not move. it changed colors to green and then disappeared. odd, yes? about the meteor-type craft, i have no idea. glad i could help. bounce.gif  gunsmilie.gif  clap.gif  

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users