Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are you really a paranormal expert?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 05:44 PM

Well,I have studied the paranormal for three years...are you an expert I,ll post questions,pics,ect. and ask for your feed back!Got the answer...cool I'll reaveal the real stories often and post new ones so you can test your abillities?

FIRST QUESTION:IS THIS A REAL GHOST?

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,817 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:16 PM

I don't think many people here will claim to be paranormal 'experts', and I'm not sure you can classify anyone as such from just a few questions in any case.

Regarding your above question though, I think you've forgotten to include the link / picture you're referring to. Were you trying to upload it to your post or add it from another site with [IMG] tags ?                                                      

#3    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:19 PM

Where is the ghost that you are pointing out to ?? we can't see it ((Abducted)) wink.gif
I am not an expert  .. but I am learning things with time right now ...  original.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#4    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:40 PM

It won't let me copy or paste this photo!So I'll ask you another question....  

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET RID OF ALIENS THAT KEEP ABDUCTING YOU?  

#5    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,817 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:46 PM

Abducted,

You can't copy+paste an image onto an on-line forum.

If you have the image locally on your computer, you can upload it if it's less than 20k in size by clicking the 'browse' button when you post and selecting it from your hard disk.

Alernatively if you have the URL of the image, you can add it to a post by enclosing the link in [IMG] tags :

CODE

[IMG]http://www.asite.com/theimage.jpg[/IMG]

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 07:49 PM

I have never read of anything that says you can get rid of an alien that keep of abducting you, so the answer to this will be very interesting (and believe me, I have read a lot of books).

But I would have thought that if an alien or more advanced being wants to abduct someone then it will do so until it gets bored with the test subject or has learnt everything about it.

Quick question for you:

WHO TOOK THE FIRST PHOTOGRAPH OF A UFO?                                                      

Edited by Althalus, 07 July 2003 - 07:53 PM.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 07 July 2003 - 08:21 PM

I've never considered myself an expert, more of a casual observer.  

I think if they want to take you, they're gonna take you. alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

Nothing to see here.

#8    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 01:01 AM

Well,here are the answers

1.Get a cat aliens are afraid of them.
2.Say no out loud and in your mind...be sure to state that you hate them and that they are aliens and should not be here.
3.Act crazy,if the aliens do not think you are a typical human they won't want to experiment on you.
4.close your eyes and Imagine a blinding white light around you slowly getting larger and pushing them away.They read minds to comunicate and understand whats around them...this thought will cause them great pain because they will absorb it as something real.
5.Keep alight on at night.
6.Keep the tv on at night.
7.Spread at least 10 spices around your bead in cluding salt,cinnamon,chilli pepper,and nutmeg...aliens hate complex smellsd and the aliens will leave.Replace them everyday and add a new one each night so they can't get used to any one combination.  MORE INFO. SOON                                                      

#9    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 01:13 AM

"be sure to state that you hate them and that they are aliens and should not be here."

*Sniffle*  But that would be mean!   crying.gif                                                      

#10    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:16 AM

"Alien Abductions" ........ OR....... "Abductions by Aliens" is quite a touchy
subject.

I have been fortunate to personally interview Dr. Leir, the gentlemen  who has removed "Implants" from several people. I have also interviewed a gentleman who claims he was abducted and has had his implant removed.

The point here is simple. Please do not automatically assume that these individuals are 'insane' or purely out for the "celebrity" acknowledgment.

Their lives have been changed, forever, in ALL aspects.
Thanks for listening.
original.gif                                                      

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#11    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 03:23 AM

Thanks Nancy.

I think I have an implant too, but the way I see it is, they put it there for a reason, so I'm not removing it.                                                      

#12    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:04 PM

Is anybody an 'expert' on the paranormal? How can you be an expert on something utterly inexplicable in terms of current knowledge, something based for a lot of the time on pure subjectivity and personal belief, something that nobody really understands?

Because I know more ghost stories than someone else does that make me 'better' at the paranormal than they are?

Being able to tell if a ghost photo is a fake could mean that you are nifty with dodgy photographs, or possibley knowledgable about art programmes, but a paranormal expert...?

You might as well say that you're an expert on 'blue', or 'the taste of bananas', or 'why I like the novels of Tolstoy'.

#13    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,817 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:07 PM

You might as well say that you're an expert on 'blue', or 'the taste of bananas', or 'why I like the novels of Tolstoy'.

*lol* Aslan, very true.

I suppose being a 'paranormal expert' is almost a contradiction in terms.                                                      

#14    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:25 PM

wink.gif Hmmm I'm no expert on most things... paranormal or no... I'm a witch but I wouldn't class myself to be an expert on that either.....

So lets' turn the question back to the person that posed it Abducted do you belive you are an expert... in these fields???
  ohmy.gif                                                      

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#15    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 02:30 PM

Typeing personally, I would say that I know quite a lot about different paranormal and fortean topics, I know about UFO's, Aliens, Fairies, Ghosts, Hauntings, Physics. All to a greater or lessre degree, but I would not say I am an expert by any means of the imagination, as there is still such a lot we do not know about, and can only speculate on it.

All I would say is that there are people who know more about some things than other people. Again personally, if people know more about simething than me, then I sit back and listen to what they have to say so that I can be corrected or learn something else, an instant example springs to mind in Homer, who knows much more about science than I ever will hope to.

Another is CW, who knows more about wicca, than I do, although I would like to find out more.

Finally, I have always read that cats are cover memories of aliens, and that if you dream of one you have been abducted at some point.  If that is the case then why would aliens be afraid of them?

Edited by Althalus, 08 July 2003 - 02:33 PM.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users