Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are you really a paranormal expert?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#31    Agent_L

Agent_L

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Abducted @ Jul 7 2003, 07:40 PM)
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO GET RID OF ALIENS THAT KEEP ABDUCTING YOU?

What kind of aliens exacly?

Green goey ones?
Greys?
Normal human looking?
cool.gif                                                      

#32    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 07:13 PM

Greys...and I mean you should't bathe at night inorder to keep aliens away...sheesh! alien.gif                                                      

#33    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (ShadyLady @ Jul 7 2003, 11:23 PM)
Thanks Nancy.

I think I have an implant too, but the way I see it is, they put it there for a reason, so I'm not removing it.

rolleyes.gif

I think perhaps I too have wandered into the Twilight Zone.

Why in the world, would you choose to keep an 'implant'?

Why do you suspect you have an implant?

Maybe I should just "hush" these fingers.
Nancy                                                      

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#34    Agent_L

Agent_L

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 09:46 PM

There must be many ways there cant just be one way they could be like humans where one person at the sight of a guard dog would run but anougther person may not like that so yeh? blink.gif                                                      

#35    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 12:07 AM

Well Nancy,

Like I said, they put it there for a reason, not that it would make a difference anyway, I was also injected with a needle (I have a line marking where it happened), and that substance I doubt very much could be removed (So even if I got rid of the implant, I have that injection).  Also, my abductions have produced a positive effect upon me, which also helps me build up trust to the Grays, not to mention in my opinion you either have to trust the government or the Grays, and the day I don't hate the government is the day that the government ceases to exist.  So getting back to the point, they have their reasons, the biggest chance one can take is not taking a chance at all, maybe this thing alters my mind in a positive way, as the abductions have, or maybe one day it's going to self destruct and blow me up, I don't have much to lose in taking the chance, and besides, I think the Grays are peaceful.

How did I know?  Well one day I was looking at a scar I got from when my friend's cat scratched me, and under it I saw another scar that I havn't seen before.  Well I just started to trace it and then I felt something I could move around in my arm.  It's sort of like a little ball and I can just move it around  (ick!)...

Hmm well I guess that's it...                                                      

#36    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 09 July 2003 - 12:15 AM

wink.gif  huh.gif  huh.gif  wink.gif

Nancy Posted on Jul 8 2003, 08:44 PM
I think perhaps I too have wandered into the Twilight Zone.

unsure.gif I agree....

Abducted Posted on Jul 8 2003, 07:00 PM
yOU BUG ME......IT IS MOST LIKELY TO WORK...I HAVEN'T TRIED IT SO I AM NOT POSITIVE......SO THEREFORE I SAY IT MIGHT WORK IS MOST LIKELY TO WORK!

ooook, I think we can safely say that none of them will work and it's a complete load of Tosh...... as for bugging you grin2.gif why not when you've posted some pretty ludicrous things....... whistling.gif                                                      

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#37    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 01:03 AM

QUOTE (Abducted @ Jul 8 2003, 01:31 PM)
do not insult me please! alien.gif

How about if I insult you then?
I have seen a lot of stupid things on this forum, but this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever read.
This is ridiculous and a waste of time, and your idiotic bantering about what you think you know--or I should say, what you think might work--is not only making a mockery of this subject, as SaRuMaN said, but also making yourself look retarded.                                                      

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#38    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:05 AM

Ohhh my lord!!!!  Homer you are right, when the hell did we revert back to idiotic ramblings, from a so called 'researcher'?  It is just crap, and it makes all of us, the ones that take this subject seriously, want to reach through the monitor and snatch you up from your chair, that you must have piled phone books on to sit comfortably, and shake you just enough to loosen whatever it is that has taken over the sensible side of your brain.  So, enough already...  I think you should go back to the drawing board with whatever it is that you think you have figured out.    devil.gif

Nancy, you are so funny, and so right all in the same breath.  I have no idea why anyone that really thinks they may have implants, would want to keep them.  Not only could it be a very useful tool to scientific studies everywhere, if taken out and proven to be an implant of some kind, but also, it is a foreign body placed in your body, and for whatever reason, it is not natural to you or your biological design, and should be removed.  So, Shady lady, maybe you should at least think about having it X-Rayed, to determine if it is something more than a cyst under your skin.  No need thinking that you are somehow 'chosen' for something, if you really aren't.  It is always worth the money to find out the truth, in any case.
Unless of course, you really aren't interested in the truth, but more on your imagination.. And, if that is the case, it is a real shame.

Reese                                                      

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#39    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Homer @ Jul 8 2003, 09:03 PM)
QUOTE (Abducted @ Jul 8 2003, 01:31 PM)
do not insult me please! alien.gif

I have seen a lot of stupid things on this forum, but this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever read.
This is ridiculous and a waste of time, and your idiotic bantering about what you think you know--or I should say, what you think might work--is not only making a mockery of this subject, as SaRuMaN said, but also making yourself look retarded.

cool.gif Ok, Homer? Now tell us how you REALLY feel!  laugh.gif

Like I said earlier? This is a touchy subject and after extensive
research on my part, I am still torn....... interviews and all.

Homer? I hope ya know I'm just pullin your chain! Great comeback!
whistling.gif                                                      

#40    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Nancy @ Jul 8 2003, 10:06 PM)
Homer? I hope ya know I'm just pullin your chain! Great comeback!:

laugh.gif I know what you mean Nancy. My post is not meant to argue one way or another about aliens. My post was merely to insult Abducted, and that stupid list that was posted.
SaRuMaN is right, this belongs in the jokes section grin2.gif                                                      

#41    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (ShadyLady @ Jul 8 2003, 08:07 PM)
Well Nancy,

Like I said, they put it there for a reason, not that it would make a difference anyway,

rolleyes.gif ShadyLady? I think your avatar gives me a CLUE.

I don't intend to demean your comments, but I honestly find them
a 'tad' difficult to swallow.

reese2? Thank you!  I was beginning to wonder if perhaps these two 'lumps' I have are implants.......... I checked?  Nope, all mine!

In all seriousness, those to whom I have dealt personally concerning "abductions" have had their lives altered DRASTICALLY, and NOT for the better, not at all.

In case no one is familar with Dr. Leir, here is his website:
http://www.alienscalpel.com/main.htm

I've been wondering if we should have an "ID check" at the door, here... Hmmm?
Nancy ohmy.gif                                                      

#42    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Nancy @ Jul 8 2003, 10:19 PM)
I've been wondering if we should have an "ID check" at the door, here... Hmmm?

I think that sounds like a great idea original.gif                                                      

#43    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:29 AM

Hehehehummm.....  How coy Nancy.....  You are very funny...... tongue.gif   I can imagine that it has really turned people's lives upside down.  I have never had first hand experience with abductions, but I can assume, it is not a good thing.

I am all for the ID at the door, but that means we would then have to get several people for 'bouncer' positions...  Ok, although I am all woman, I can hold my own, and I do have a few gadgets that can pack a punch, so pleeeeaaseeeee, let me!!!!!!!    whistling.gif      blink.gif

I would love the opportunity to take out some pent up frustrations on the blissfully ignorant..........   wub.gif

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#44    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:50 AM

"ShadyLady? I think your avatar gives me a CLUE."

Hmm?

And I have but one comment for the following:

"I have no idea why anyone that really thinks they may have implants, would want to keep them."

Read my previous posts.                                                      

#45    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 02:59 AM

I did read them, and it sounds pretty off the charts to me.  If you have no idea if you even have them in you, then how can you feel any certain way?  Good or bad................  Sounds like there may be a messiac complex going on here.
Do you even have any idea how many people just 'think' they have been abducted, without ever trying to find out for sure?  More than you care to count, and do you know why they don't bother to find out?  Because they like the idea of being a part of something bigger than they can imagine, and the truth, plays a far second to their imagination.  I am all for the truth.  And, I think that anyone that does not do everything they possibly can to find the truth, as mundane as it may be, is living an imaginary life, that they create.

Reese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users