Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

whats under solomons temple?

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#1    00buckshot

00buckshot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 05:58 PM

in the immortal technique song "point of no return", he says, he figured out what was buried under solomans temple, and then he said "al aqusa". im sure this has something to do with the templar knights, and masons, but i dont know much at all about solomons temple, or what al aqusa is, so could somebody fill me in?

#2    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

I have no idea regarding nearly everything you have said!

Forum Boy

#3    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:21 PM

I have no real idea what song you mean either, But al Aqusa is an alternate spelling of the Mosque of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem; which was built on the ruins of Solomons Temple, I believe..
A more correct spelling of it is al Aqsa..

#4    bornlivedie

bornlivedie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 06:57 PM

Ive heard that song (revolutionary volume 1 or 2) and ive wondered too..does anyone know?

#5    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 10 July 2005 - 10:20 PM

Falco, this is totally off topic; but i love the new avatar! yes.gif  grin2.gif It looks really good,  wink2.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#6    isis-999

isis-999

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 10 July 2005 - 10:22 PM

I think it is just a song, i would not think to much of it,but if you want to know goggle the word or search the mason's on the web, you should find something! original.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/

#7    Falco Rex

Falco Rex

The Winged Avenger

• 4,702 posts

• I'll write something pithy here later, for now just use it to advertise your band.

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:37 AM

Thanks Isis! Dan O made it for me..good on him..I like your new sexy avatar too.. blush.gif
Anyway, The knights Templar were said to have found a hidden something under Solomons' Temple that allowed them to become ultra-powerful..
That's where the name Knights Templar came from..A shortened version of the Order of Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon..
Some crackpots will tell you that it was an alien spacecraft with technology undreamed of, a more religious sort might tell you of them finding the Holy Grail..
I think it's far more likely, since they became europe's first effective multi-branch bank in the ensuing years; that they found a huge hoard of hidden treasure..
Of course now that al-Aqsa sits on top of it, it's not like anybody's going to be allowed to poke around and look for the underground chambers the rumors mentioned.. tongue.gif

#8    _Nyx_

_Nyx_

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 11,262 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:43 AM

Here's some info on the temple itself, if anyone is interested. original.gif

#9    Jeenuh

Jeenuh

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• Who put such a high price on being typical?

Posted 11 July 2005 - 03:10 AM

at first I thought you were talking about Phantom of the Opera. O_o

blackbird singing in the dead of night.
take these broken wings and learn to fly.

#10    isis-999

isis-999

• 5,312 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE(Falco Rex @ Jul 10 2005, 08:37 PM)
Thanks Isis! Dan O made it for me..good on him..I like your new sexy avatar too.. blush.gif
Anyway, The knights Templar were said to have found a hidden something under Solomons' Temple that allowed them to become ultra-powerful..
That's where the name Knights Templar came from..A shortened version of the Order of Poor Knights of the Temple of Solomon..
Some crackpots will tell you that it was an alien spacecraft with technology undreamed of, a more religious sort might tell you of them finding the Holy Grail..
I think it's far more likely, since they became europe's first effective multi-branch bank in the ensuing years; that they found a huge hoard of hidden treasure..
Of course now that al-Aqsa sits on top of it, it's not like anybody's going to be allowed to poke around and look for the underground chambers the rumors mentioned.. tongue.gif

DAN'O made mine too, he is so good at this, back on thread, I do not think there is anything under the temple, finda like the pyraminds, just earth,

Posted Image

#11    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 01:00 AM

Hey there is a story about Solomons gold on the History channel, as we speak.

Why tiptoe quietly through life just to arrive safely at death?

#12    Dark_Lord

Dark_Lord

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:06 AM

It is believed nine superimposed vaults should lie beneath Solomon's temple, in the depths of Mount Moriah (the mount of the temple). According to masonic tradition, those vaults were built by the ante-diluvian patriarch Enoch, foreseeing the flood, so that all his knowledge wouldn't perish. According to the same tradition, King Salomon, renown as a great savant, accidentally broke into one of such vaults, recovering a golden artifact bearing the sacred name of God.
It is also believed the Knights templars broke into the vault too, recovering many artefacts and relics, as an upshot of their excavations on the temple Mount.

Uncharted Ruins blog - Looking for remnants of the Lost Civilization...

http://unchartedruins.blogspot.it/

#13    Alfaman

Alfaman

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:26 AM

Apparently the Knights Templar hid the Ark of the Covenant under the Temple in a special chamber.  Here's some info on the temple.

Attached Files

#14    DJ_Quinn

DJ_Quinn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

• The nature of the mind is clear light.
    The obscurations are temporary.
    (Dharmakirti)

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE(Dark_Lord @ Jul 12 2005, 10:06 AM)
It is believed nine superimposed vaults should lie beneath Solomon's temple, in the depths of Mount Moriah (the mount of the temple). According to masonic tradition, those vaults were built by the ante-diluvian patriarch Enoch, foreseeing the flood, so that all his knowledge wouldn't perish. According to the same tradition, King Salomon, renown as a great savant, accidentally broke into one of such vaults, recovering a golden artifact bearing the sacred name of God.
It is also believed the Knights templars broke into the vault too, recovering many artefacts and relics, as an upshot of their excavations on the temple Mount.

When teh Templars excavated beneath the temple Mount, in the Stables of Solomon, I beleive they found a leger of valuable artifacts that were hidden in and around the Temple Mount.
It was a treasure map of sorts.

A copy of the same list was found 600 years later with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Go raibh an ghaoth go brách ag do chúl
Go lonraí an ghrian go te ar d’aghaidh
Go dtite an bháisteach go mín ar do pháirceanna
Agus go mbuailimid le chéile arís,
Go gcoinní Dia i mbos A láimhe thú.

#15    Pyxis

Pyxis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

• Well I guess alone is better than dead.

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:44 PM

I think they found something that threatened the power of the Church.  Since the church eventually had them all killed.  What that could be I have no idea though.

"That blog is gonna cause nothing but trouble."

If a broken heart could kill, I'd be long gone.

"Paul Bunyon didn't fight Rodan."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users