Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

whats under solomons temple?

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#256    KRS-One

KRS-One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

• This Machine Kills Fascists

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

I know I'm over 4 years too late to respond to the OP, but after the bedraggled remnants of my expedition and I have just now returned to civilization, I feel it imperative to answer:

It's sand.  There's some sand under the temple.

#257    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:54 AM

View PostKRS-One, on 07 September 2009 - 09:45 PM, said:

I know I'm over 4 years too late to respond to the OP, but after the bedraggled remnants of my expedition and I have just now returned to civilization, I feel it imperative to answer:

It's sand.  There's some sand under the temple.

You didn't happen to find any lunch money ? I seem to remember that's where someone put his  :D

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#258    Enigmatic Annasawzi

Enigmatic Annasawzi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Frank Herbert, who, oh him the guy who tried showing our sameness through fiction, he's dead, does it matter?

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:32 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 08 September 2009 - 05:54 AM, said:

You didn't happen to find any lunch money ? I seem to remember that's where someone put his  :D

Hey Hey, hey whoa, man whoa, that'd be my lunch money, need no claim, touching, taking or selling of this, will result in earth being glassed by massive fleet of Covenant followers.

EA

"There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil."
―Luke Skywalke

#259    Cadetak

Cadetak

Defender of the Universe

• 6,371 posts

• Sometimes It's Darkest Just Before Dawn

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Forgive me for not looking through this massive thread but what was expected to be found under the temple anyways? Because relics such as the Grail or Ark and any incriminating evidence(such as something that shows Jesus wasn't God) don't really make any sense.

So I'm assuming we are talking about gold, silver, and gem type treasures? If so, i don't see the significance in somebody sacking a temple and stealing some money.

Edited by Cadetak, 08 September 2009 - 11:20 AM.

Between Red Team and Blue Team I stand colorblind

Posted Image

"The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not."-Eric Hoffer

#260    carlinspace

carlinspace

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:56 AM

View PostCadetak, on 08 September 2009 - 11:19 AM, said:

So I'm assuming we are talking about gold, silver, and gem type treasures? If so, i don't see the significance in somebody sacking a temple and stealing some money.

The whole point of sacking (or looting) is to acquire goods. Gold, Silver and Gem type treasures are a good incentive to indiscriminately take goods by force (women too).
Maybe there is women under Solomons temple???

Let us prepare ourselves for the fray
The New Zealand storm is about to break
The New Zealand storm waxes fiercer
We shall stand fearless
We shall stand exalted in spirit
We shall climb to the heavens
We shall attain the zenith the utmost heights

#261    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,278 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

View Postcarlinspace, on 08 September 2009 - 11:56 AM, said:

Maybe there is women under Solomons temple???

LOL Maybe that's where the priests' harem was hanging out when the temple was destroyed for the last time. Digging under there for treasure, the Templars were much more excited to find harem women...a bit dusty and wrinkled, but serviceable nonetheless. :lol:

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#262    hmalagha

hmalagha

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

View PostFalco Rex, on 10 July 2005 - 06:21 PM, said:

I have no real idea what song you mean either, But al Aqusa is an alternate spelling of the Mosque of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem; which was built on the ruins of Solomons Temple, I believe..
A more correct spelling of it is al Aqsa..

actually, the dome of the rock in arabic is called Qubbet al Sakhra. al aqsa mosque is simply al aqsa mosque. both mosques are next to each other though the dome of the rock is the mosque with the golden dome, whereas al aqsa mosque has a black dome.

i don't blame you for not knowing this because for a long time the media has been disinforming people that al aqsa mosque is actually the dome of the rock so that when israel finally destroys the mosque people won't care.

#263    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:15 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 07 September 2009 - 08:01 PM, said:

You are right...there were no Templars...only Hospitalarians and they had a member called de Payens..... a noble from the Champagne.

The founding of the Templars has very little to do with the legend. Fact is that most of the Knight Orders split from the Hospitalarians.

#264    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

Yep. I wonder how 9 knights, count them nine, were going to protect travelers in the Holy Land as the Templars were supposed to vowed to do, regardless of what they did or  didn't find.

#265    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

I don't know that anything was ever found, after the Temple was destroyed two times and whatever in there of any value was taken, eventualy and I doubt anything was there at the time of the First Crusade.

#266    illuminated

illuminated

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• This is the last time i pray to the sky, because everything we were ever told is a lie.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past. And that is all religions are screwed up in one way or another... For example, Jesus was not a real person neither was st paul or the baptists. And because the illuminati and the churches dont want this knowledge to be put out there all information  about our planets real hhistory is.

Posted Image
Innocent people get murdered in the struggle daily. And poor people never get **** and struggle daily. This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this **** is real. Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic sealuhhh censorship is everywhere...

#267    StarLord

StarLord

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

Illuminated,

Please show links to this information. "Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past."

Besides,  common sense dictates if all that information was left with a priest's harem,  and they hadn't been rescued by now,  they be some pissed with all that time and ceremonial wine on their hands, not to mention the destruction that would have occured in that chamber due to them being ignored.

Edited by StarLord, 10 August 2010 - 04:32 PM.

#268    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

View Postilluminated, on 10 August 2010 - 11:55 AM, said:

Under the temple is knowledge about the planets "true" past. And that is all religions are screwed up in one way or another... For example, Jesus was not a real person neither was st paul or the baptists. And because the illuminati and the churches dont want this knowledge to be put out there all information  about our planets real hhistory is.

Ok, like I said in another thread, please substantiate, elaborate and source your claim.

If said sources are :
a. A vision from a dream you had
b. Placed in thy head by aliens / Communicated to the by a superior being from another vibratory dimension
c. Erich Von Däniken, Z. Sitchin, etc
d. Written on the side of a box of Cheerios
e. Racist / religious / any-centric / elitist clap trap
then be prepared to have your claims scrutinized, thoroughly analyzed and quite possibly refuted.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#269    woopypooky

woopypooky

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:28 PM

under the temple is the fabled king solomon mines

#270    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,278 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 11 August 2010 - 08:39 AM, said:

Ok, like I said in another thread, please substantiate, elaborate and source your claim.

If said sources are :
a. A vision from a dream you had
b. Placed in thy head by aliens / Communicated to the by a superior being from another vibratory dimension
c. Erich Von Däniken, Z. Sitchin, etc
d. Written on the side of a box of Cheerios
e. Racist / religious / any-centric / elitist clap trap
then be prepared to have your claims scrutinized, thoroughly analyzed and quite possibly refuted.

Oh, yes. Very nicely said. :yes:

Of course, in saying it you might be labeled one of the Big Meanies of Orthodoxy, as well as being charged with hiding "THE TRUTH." It's fun being a "skeptic," ain't it?

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users