Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

whats under solomons temple?

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#301    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 33,478 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

View Postshiloh 2012, on 10 June 2011 - 08:59 PM, said:

It is a legend, and also it is a lie for the sleep of ignorant ones to continue their sleeping. All freemasonry and Israel know that Solomon Temple is not a stone-cement-brick temple. It is a term used for the brethren of all countries and peoples under the flag of Messiah King Solomon, or Shiloh, or machhammaddim in Torah.

But of course our heavenly lord of lords and the king of kings is The Green Man, King David, and Alias. The Lion. Or, the dog (sphenx?) lying before the Egytians Pyramids. All architectural evidences are a true lie.

I do not doubt that there was a little synagogue somewhere in Jlem, after all at least the ruling elite are claimed to have been Jews (or proto-Jews), that was called "Salomon's temple" or something along those lines. What is quite difficult for me to believe is that there was a big mythical building. There were not enough people professing Judaism in all what is now Israel at the time to be able to pay for something like Herod the Great's building.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#302    moji

moji

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

:wacko:When the Knights of the Temple in Jerusalem arrived there they found a valuable treasure. The question is what's hiding under Alaqsa. According to ancient texts like the Quran when he was King Solomon in the Holy Land.Devils teaching to people magic & when Solomon understood the issue Ordered that all books of witchcraft among the people gathered & the books wewe buried in the Temple . The templars found the books that they gave too much power & Order to pop them as heretics, and the last of whom  was still burning in Paris but The legacy of freemasons Left to their heirs .If you want to know more about this search the arrivals hashem film in truetube or youtube or google .  :wacko:

#303    Jeckert26

Jeckert26

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

Jacob actually built the first Masjid (a place of worship).  Then when King Nebuchadrezzar ruled he destroyed the Jewish in the Holy Land and broke up the kingdom and took the to Babylon in Iraq as slaves.  They were cut off of the true religion and scripture and under the infulence of Babylon for a very long time which distoreted Judaism.. The Tlmud which was written by 70 Rabbis in Babylon influenced the regime.  There is no suck thing as Solomons Temple, those Rabbis made this up (which is known as the secret societies)  During the time of Solomon he wrecked the original Masjid by expaniding it...and the people of the land followed what the devils gave out Magic books and he buried them under his thrown.  Has anyone heard of the Kabalah?  This is based off of Jewish mysticism or magic.  To use the "gods" as the Pharoes did.  This is a GREAT treasure to know and utilize.  This is what they found the Knights Templar during the crusades.  Solomon was told by god these things and when he was still on Gods side he demanded all the books in his land be hidden there.  Until later on in life he gave in to his many wives "gods"..as you should know are demonic entities.  Check out the back of the dollar bill.  The Solomons Seal or what people thing is (a jewish star) Davids star....not true.  They then used it for everything we know today.  The symbols are everywhere.  I can tell you more

#304    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

dont look its a secret

`And be true to every promise - for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made.
al-isra 17:34

#305    SunGod

SunGod

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

If ancients want tell something through their myths, they mean not actually to ordinary men and open to all. It is always mysterious , to decipher it you must break the codes and . . .
    When they tell you the Ark of the covenant is in Nebo , jordan : under temple , Jerusalem : Axum , Ethiopia or England . . . It . .  be all true. All have one thing , you would focus on that ONE THING.  What is one thing ? I CAN'T TELL YOU RIGHT NOW.

"ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. " Jesus ( Gamachi'sa)
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."  Albert Einstein.

#306    dehaebi

dehaebi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

This night I was dreaming about a Group of People, they want the Humans to eat something bad. I gone to protest. Than the Group of People did show his realy face, a sect, they did spoke about a building under salomons temple.

#307    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

Solomon was never a real character from history.

The true meaning of SOLOMON is temple of the sun, SOL, OM, ON are all ancient words for the sun.

The writers of the bible made the concept into a fictional character who never even existed.

The true meaning of the temple of the sun is highly spiritual. It is a symbol of the perfected soul, where the solar chakra (666) circulates spiritual energy into 8.

#308    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:16 PM

No, it actually means "Lonely Moon" : SOLO MON.

Or something like Oh Solo Mio, maybe?

It's true, I tell ya.

#309    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,279 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostLRW, on 05 January 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Solomon was never a real character from history.

The true meaning of SOLOMON is temple of the sun, SOL, OM, ON are all ancient words for the sun.

The writers of the bible made the concept into a fictional character who never even existed.

The true meaning of the temple of the sun is highly spiritual. It is a symbol of the perfected soul, where the solar chakra (666) circulates spiritual energy into 8.

Solomon Posted Image masc. proper name, Biblical name of David's son, king of Judah and Israel and wisest of all men, from Gk. Solomon, from Heb. Sh'lomoh, from shelomo "peaceful," from shalom "peace." The Arabic form is Suleiman. The common medieval form was Salomon (Vulgate, Tyndale, Douai); Solomon was used in Geneva Bible and KJV. Used allusively for "a wise ruler" since 1550s. (Emphasis added).

http://www.etymonlin...hp?term=Solomon  

.    .

#310    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 January 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

No, it actually means "Lonely Moon" : SOLO MON.

Or something like Oh Solo Mio, maybe?

It's true, I tell ya.

View PostSwede, on 05 January 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Solomon Posted Image masc. proper name, Biblical name of David's son, king of Judah and Israel and wisest of all men, from Gk. Solomon, from Heb. Sh'lomoh, from shelomo "peaceful," from shalom "peace." The Arabic form is Suleiman. The common medieval form was Salomon (Vulgate, Tyndale, Douai); Solomon was used in Geneva Bible and KJV. Used allusively for "a wise ruler" since 1550s. (Emphasis added).

http://www.etymonlin...hp?term=Solomon  

.    .

Lol in comes christendom and their converted subjects citing the dogma of christendom.

The dogma must be destroyed, your dogma belongs in the garbage can, because thats all its fit for.

Posted Image

#311    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,035 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

You have a thing with Christendom, that much we understand.

#312    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,025 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostLRW, on 05 January 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

Lol in comes christendom and their converted subjects citing the dogma of christendom.

The dogma must be destroyed, your dogma belongs in the garbage can, because thats all its fit for.

Posted Image

With the above it looks like we have another winner, congratulations:

Attached File  Fractal Wrongness.jpg   102.82K   31 downloads

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#313    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,277 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Whoo-hoo! A well-deserved Fractal Wrongness Award for LRW!

Lego-linguistics are not going to help you, LRW. Inventing toxic and inappropriate Christian-hating flotsam does not forward your cause. Indeed, it makes you seem even less credible.

Please refer to Post 309 and note Swede's correct etymology for the name Solomon. This spelling of the name is a modern Western convention adapted from the ancient Greek. It does not reflect how the name was spoken in ancient Israel. The name was pronounced something like Sh'lomoh. To this day Sh'lomoh happens to be a pretty common Jewish name.

I happen to agree that Solomon probably didn't exist, but my argument would be based on archaeological and textual evidence. I have no idea where your approach comes from. It takes more than a dislike of modern religions to come across as sensible and convincing.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#314    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,277 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

I posted the above and only subsequently noticed LRW has been banned. It seems a lot has happened today, while I was away from the forum. Please learn from my mistake, and do not bother replying to any of LRW's posts. There's no reason to.

Thanks.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#315    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

just curious, at what age can we no longer revive threads?

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users