Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

whats under solomons temple?

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#61    night shade

night shade

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

• I have committed many crimes across many lifetimes. I go now to a place of punishment. You cannot come with me.

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:54 AM

there is a very important information written under the dark caves of solomons temple, which predicted to men long ago

"get a life"

When the injustice is great enough, justice will lend me the strength needed to correct it. None may stand against it. It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: There is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them. It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods. Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe.

#62    LyCaN123

LyCaN123

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

• Lycans are real if you like it or not

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:39 PM

I bet his bodies buried there thumbsup.gif

#63    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:28 AM

Dirt, earth, land, That is all that is under there. tongue.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#64    Area69

Area69

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE(marduk @ Jul 20 2005, 02:56 PM)
Actually theres no evidence at all that Mary or Jesus ever existed
unless you count the font of all historic knowledge
the bible
yes.gif

http://www.bede.org.uk/jesusmyth.htm

#65    Essan

Essan

Recruitment Agent for the 'B' Ark

• 2,332 posts

• Stop Climate Change: Plant a Rain Forest Today!

Posted 15 September 2005 - 10:38 AM

I bet all the Templars found was proof that Solomon was a flea-bitten petty Chieftain ruling a ramshackle, insignificant hill village....... yes.gif   Assuming he existed at all that is.....

Andy

Weather & Earth Science News
The independent climate blog

#66    Viracocha

Viracocha

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Kininigen

Posted 19 September 2005 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE(Pyxis @ Jul 12 2005, 06:44 PM)
I think they found something that threatened the power of the Church.  Since the church eventually had them all killed.  What that could be I have no idea though.

The truth that God is an extra-terrestrial.

As Above, So Below.

#67    atomos

atomos

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 11:56 PM

Wait a second........did you ever think why would they dig up the temple in the first place? Why were they there? The Templars were looking for something FOR the pope. Pope made the order in the first place. I think they did found the holy grail, which was the reason why'd they all got so powerfull. And the extinction of templars was becouse that Philipe dude was jelous of their power. The Templars had the biggest navy fleet in the Europe. When the extinction started, most of the fleet departed with their treasure never to be seen again. It is thought they went to America, and settled there. They knew of America from before......
Hehehe wtf am I writing here? The end......?

Truth is out there......

#68    3for3

3for3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:00 AM

That site on the Temple is cool!  Good drawings and explanations.

#69    .........................

Poltergeist

• 2,152 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:55 AM

I reckon that whatever was underneath Solomon's temple (or later at the Essene community at Qumran) has probably been relocated to the Scottish Rosslyn Temple. It would seem that because Masonic tradition can be traced to the Egyptian death-and-rising traditions then perhaps the accoustics in Solomon's temple could have resonated the same as the pyramids do. We all know that a particular frequencies of sound could be used for certain functions, like trances etc. Who is to say that perhaps not only treasure could have been discovered but also Dead Sea Scroll-like scriptures. Or the Ark of the Covernent which 'housed' the voice of god, or a communicator with the aliens (who definitely created us and the pyramids.) which was nuclear-reactor based, and could explain the sudden death of the gentleman in Ethiopia - oh, but then it wouldn't be underneath the temple...!!

#70    isis-999

isis-999

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:09 AM

blink.gif You must be joking right.. You have alot of information there but it's not really all but in the right order, nor is it all correct. There are records of the plans and who planned the pyrminds, and the where egyptian's dear... The Dead sea Scroll where found in a cave not under a temple? The Ark of the Covernent did not nor was ever suppose to house the voice of God? I am not making fun of you, I just wish to understand how you have mixed up so much history, so that it can all be tied into alien's, when so much of what you are saying is incorrect.. you do know we have real historical records on almost eveything you are trying to say? if you would please post a source for this information, i truly would like to read it so i could understand your way of thinking.. I am afraid it does not make sense to me and i am sure others as well. dontgetit.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/

#71    .........................

Poltergeist

• 2,152 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:33 AM

The book 'The Hiram Key' by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas explains the link between the Egyptians and modern Freemasons, my dear. And it explains how the bible asked the Jews to bury their scriptures not only at Solomon's Temple in the Holy of Holies, but also the reason why the Dead Sea Scrolls were hidden in a cave. And if you have read 'Intelligent Design' on the following link, then you will see that I have not mixed up my history, but rather have new information which you obviously have not accessed yet. As for the 'song', I was referring to the acoustics which are present in the pyramids, so if the masonic traditions which are linked to Egypt could have built accoustics into the temple then the resonance of the sound could produce various results. Or haven't you heard that wavelengths of varying frequencies can produce phenomena? Is that not one theory of how the large blocks of masonry could have been lifted, with long-lost knowlege of sound waves??

http://australia.rael.org/

#72    Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• In a little toolshed he made us suffer, sad satan

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:01 AM

I bet his bodies buried there thumbsup.gif

hahaha

whats under solomn's temple?

solomon.

ph34r.gif

Posted Image
You wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the steel breeze...

#73    isis-999

isis-999

• 5,312 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 11:41 AM

Oh so you have information which the rest of us do not have. Therefore you are saying thousand's of year's of historical written records are wrong?  blink.gif

Edited by isis-999, 22 September 2005 - 12:07 PM.

Posted Image

#74    Travelling Man

Travelling Man

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

• And you are asking... Why?

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:45 PM

Rainbow Rowan, unfortunately, "The Hiram Key" has been shown to have so much speculation and conjecture that it is considered to be FICTION by both historians and Freemasons alike.  Sure, Knight and Lomas can spin a pretty tale, but other than the fact that it seems to make LOGICAL sense, their facts are screwy.  It doesn't help that they use Baigent and Lincoln from "Holy Blood-Holy Grail" as sources for some of their most outlandish claims.

Sorry.

Oh, and I'd like to see some sources as well.

Superior firepower will win over superior numbers - every time!  G.A. Custer
Superior numbers will win over superior firepower - every time!  S. Bull

My credentials

#75    .........................

Poltergeist

• 2,152 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:58 PM

THE SOURCE is an e-book which is recommended reading for anyone wanting to find out about the truth behind the bible, science, mythology and aliens.

http://www.rael.org/download.php?view.1 thumbsup.gif  cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users