Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

whats under solomons temple?

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#91    Deeper_Understanding

Deeper_Understanding

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 01:30 AM

fantazum

Did you read what i said? it was straight out of the published book "Treasure Quest"

#92    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:46 AM

you are all in for a treat..
one thing u must hear in Teck's song is when me talks of Mesopotamia..
witch is pretty much the same thing as Babaloyn..
witch is pretty much the same thing as Sumeria..
the key to EVERYTHING is Sumeria..
please look into Sumer and the Anunnaki..
here is a post a just wrote on the subject..
with links to valuable info....

------------------------------------

The Holy Grail / Ancient Sumeria

i need to know..
ok..
ive been studying many subjects..
the Freemasons..
the Knights Templar..
ancient Sumeria..
and the other day i decided to download the Da Vinci Code..
(i'll try to upload it if u haven't seen it)
b4 i was not so fond of the idea of this film..
my belief that the masonic order were satanists made me believe in traditional Christ..
maybe that was the plan..
or maybe this is..
im still not sure..
but my study into ancient Sumer (Sumeria) has quite effected me..
with the amount of retold storys in the bible..
i dont know whut stock i can put into it..
(some tell of me of works that discredit Sitchin's work,
but from whut i have seen the arguments are weak..
i suggest all to look for themselves..)
now..
what i need to know is if there really is a connection between Sumer and Solomon's Temple..
Da Vinci Code does not mention that whut the Knights Templar found was most probably found under Solomon's Temple..
now i suggest jumping ahead to 1:21:00 on the movie below..
this will enplane how whut was buried under the temple was from Sumer..
all roads DO lead back to Sumer..
and from my understanding of there text..
well..
yes there knowledge is harmful to modern religion..
but it goes WAY deeper than the Da Vinci Code goes..
but suffice to say, research Sumeria..
research The Anunnaki..
the following movie pretty much sums up where i am currently at mentally..

Jim Marrs - Rule By Secrecy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2543157654088293357

also here is his book online..
i suggest going strait to part 5..
read of Sumer..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopol...lebysecrecy.htm

#93    FireMoon

FireMoon

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

• Nobody goes there anymore.... It's too crowded ...Yogi Bera.

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:03 PM

What's under Solomon's Temple.??.. Several packed lunches the workers  put down and *forgot* a couple of trowels, several spades... plus a shopping trolley and a single trainer .....

#94    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

londonlaidlow,

You do realize The Da Vinci is a poorly made movie based on a poorly research book based on a theory that is proven to be a hoax, right?
  You'd do better basing theories on infomercials.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#95    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

i didnt learn anything from watching the Da Vinci Code..
i learn everything from my own research..
The Knights Templar did exist..
most the topics in this disscussion did/do exist..
it just shocked me to see them in a major motion picture..
do not disscredit me because i spoke of a film..
i knew just about everything that film said and much much more b4 seeing it..
anyways please show me whut has been "debunked"..
and like i said..
ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO SUMER!!
that is what i am saying..
RESEARCH!!

#96    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:54 PM

Maybe you could explain how a religious order founded outside Jerusalem in the last decade of the 11th Century is related to ancient Sumer?

--Jaylemurph

PS -- Pierre Plantard de St Clair is a proven liar and fraud and a great deal of the information he planted about le Prieuré de Sion was false. From Wikipedia's article on M. Plantard:

Plantard was reportedly horrified by this embellishment, saying that it was sacrilegious. He rejected the claims during the late 1980s when he revised the mythological pedigree of the Priory of Sion, claiming it had nothing to do with the Knights Templar, that the "Dossiers Secrets" were written under the influence of LSD, and that the Priory of Sion had in fact been founded in 1681 at Rennes-le-Château by the grandfather of Marie de Negri d'Ables. This revised version of the Priory of Sion had been influenced by the opening of the "Sauniere Museum" in Rennes-le-Chateau in May 1989.

In September 1993, Plantard claimed that Roger-Patrice Pelat had once been grandmaster of the Priory of Sion. Pelat was a friend of the then-President of France François Mitterrand and center of a scandal involving French Prime Minister Pierre Bérégovoy. A French court ordered a search of Plantard's home, turning up many documents, including some proclaiming Plantard the true king of France. Under oath, Plantard admitted that he had fabricated everything, including Pelat's involvement with the Priory of Sion.[2]

After this, Plantard lived in obscurity until his death on 3 February 2000 in Paris. He thus did not live to see the publication of Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code in 2003, an international best-seller drawing heavily on the Priory mythology originally invented by Plantard (and elaborated by various conspiracy theorists). The novel itself can be said to carry on the hoax, since Brown in a preface asserts that the Priory of Sion is an actual secret society that really was founded centuries ago (see The Priory of Sion in the Da Vinci Code).

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#97    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:39 AM

Maybe you could explain how a religious order founded outside Jerusalem in the last decade of the 11th Century is related to ancient Sumer?

--Jaylemurph

PS -- Pierre Plantard de St Clair is a proven liar and fraud and a great deal of the information he planted about le Prieuré de Sion was false. From Wikipedia's article on M. Plantard:

k well..
the best way would be for you to watch that google video link i gave at the 1:21:00 mark..
but basically whut was buaryed under the temple was from people traveling from sumer to egypt..
its pretty simple really..
the Priory of Sion has not came up in my reserch at all..
so please do not discredit a whole work just cuz of some faults..
ive talked to people who dont belive a word of Da Vinci Code simply because they dont belive a word of the bible and they assume that The Kights Templar have no historical founding, just a bible story..
its frustrating..
you have to take in at least 4 diffrent sources on one subject to even get close to truth..
but just cuz one source in wrong in one area dose not mean they do not have anything to contribute..
i was saying these same things b4 seeing Da Vinci Code..
and it did not change any of my view really..
just shocked me to see it in a movie..
you can watch the movie in full here btw:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=249932560
but yes..
in responce to the original question..
Teck says multiple things to indicate he knows of sumeria in the song (IMO)..
sumerian artifacts and knowledge is the holy grail, im my opinion..
check it out~

#98    fantazum

fantazum

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

k well..
the best way would be for you to watch that google video link i gave at the 1:21:00 mark..
but basically whut was buaryed under the temple was from people traveling from sumer to egypt..
its pretty simple really..
the Priory of Sion has not came up in my reserch at all..
so please do not discredit a whole work just cuz of some faults..
ive talked to people who dont belive a word of Da Vinci Code simply because they dont belive a word of the bible and they assume that The Kights Templar have no historical founding, just a bible story..
its frustrating..
you have to take in at least 4 diffrent sources on one subject to even get close to truth..
but just cuz one source in wrong in one area dose not mean they do not have anything to contribute..
i was saying these same things b4 seeing Da Vinci Code..
and it did not change any of my view really..
just shocked me to see it in a movie..
you can watch the movie in full here btw:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=249932560
but yes..
in responce to the original question..
Teck says multiple things to indicate he knows of sumeria in the song (IMO)..
sumerian artifacts and knowledge is the holy grail, im my opinion..
check it out~

Some excellent books have been published about the Knights templar. try Amazon for a list. I have read quite a bit about them and  they evolved into a rather benign and generous organisation. they were not as rich as is supposed. It is actually quite unlikely that there was a lost treasure of the templars as they spent nearly all they earned and were given thru the construction of missions and churches and they gave considerable amounts of money away to the communities in which they were based.
I do agree though that the origin of the templars is enshrouded in mystery and they do appear to have found something in jerusalem which they considered a holy relic and which they worshipped - whatever it was it became the centre of their devotion.
My own opinion is they unearthed the remains of a human or humans in the vicinity of the Temple Mount and ascribed to them some great significance. This find would have been very useful in the founding of the templars as a holy order, as every other holy order possessed some item or relic that was held to have some connection to Christ or his followers.
It is extremely unlikely that the Templars found any form of treasure as the Romans made a pretty good search of the ruins of the Temple Mount and its surroundings and as the Romans were superb civil engineers they would have no problem excavating for hidden cellars etc.
The Romans sacked jerusalem and stripped it for anything of value and great amounts of treasure were shipped back to Rome where much of it was stored as art and curios. When Rome was later sacked by the Visigoths this hoard was unearthed and removed and as the Visigoths moved west may have been taken towards south eastern France and into the hands of the Cathars - this possibility may connect usefully with the Renne Le Chateau legend.

#99    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:04 AM

Some excellent books have been published about the Knights templar. try Amazon for a list. I have read quite a bit about them and  they evolved into a rather benign and generous organisation. they were not as rich as is supposed. It is actually quite unlikely that there was a lost treasure of the templars as they spent nearly all they earned and were given thru the construction of missions and churches and they gave considerable amounts of money away to the communities in which they were based.
I do agree though that the origin of the templars is enshrouded in mystery and they do appear to have found something in jerusalem which they considered a holy relic and which they worshipped - whatever it was it became the centre of their devotion.
My own opinion is they unearthed the remains of a human or humans in the vicinity of the Temple Mount and ascribed to them some great significance. This find would have been very useful in the founding of the templars as a holy order, as every other holy order possessed some item or relic that was held to have some connection to Christ or his followers.
It is extremely unlikely that the Templars found any form of treasure as the Romans made a pretty good search of the ruins of the Temple Mount and its surroundings and as the Romans were superb civil engineers they would have no problem excavating for hidden cellars etc.
The Romans sacked jerusalem and stripped it for anything of value and great amounts of treasure were shipped back to Rome where much of it was stored as art and curios. When Rome was later sacked by the Visigoths this hoard was unearthed and removed and as the Visigoths moved west may have been taken towards south eastern France and into the hands of the Cathars - this possibility may connect usefully with the Renne Le Chateau legend.

why did u quote whut i said and then not even address it really?
just spout some high school acceptable encyclopedia jargon?
that was really great..
had so much to do with the anything..
sorry im being a jerk..
i would just like to hear someone address these thoughts..
iuhrygdr tyytrwkh kj fgkjnkjbjh

#100    venusram

venusram

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

I think they found something that threatened the power of the Church.  Since the church eventually had them all killed.  What that could be I have no idea though.

The Temple of Solomon was originally dedicated to the Goddess - Ashtoreth/Astarte/Ishtar/Isis/Aphrodite and the Knights Templar were trying to rebuild this lost element of ancient religion. Without the goddess balance and harmony is also lost. The church did not agree, hence the demise of the Knights Templar, but it is an idea that is still very alive today.

#101    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,864 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

...considering one of the charges brought against the Templars was sodomy, I'd take that with a grain of salt.
Also, didn't Solomon build his temple from scratch and dedicate it to the Hebrew god? Doesn't leave a lot of wriggle room for a Near East goddess.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#102    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:17 AM

...considering one of the charges brought against the Templars was sodomy, I'd take that with a grain of salt.
Also, didn't Solomon build his temple from scratch and dedicate it to the Hebrew god? Doesn't leave a lot of wriggle room for a Near East goddess.

--Jaylemurph

far as i can figger..
alot of historical figures are known by diffrent names to diffrent cultures..
the story of jusus has been retold many times by diffrent cultures..
noah aswell..
its hard to really know things cuz there be many realitys all around..
i still belive it was sumerian artifacts under there....

#103    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:17 AM

in the immortal technique song "point of no return", he says, he figured out what was buried under solomans temple, and then he said "al aqusa". im sure this has something to do with the templar knights, and masons, but i dont know much at all about solomons temple, or what al aqusa is, so could somebody fill me in?

note Teck speaks of Mesopotamia..
witch is pretty much the same thing as Ancient Sumer..
note he speaks of "contact with aliens"..
NOTE he says "WORMWOOD TO PLANET X and the seventh seal"!!
i dont have all my facts on wormwood but i know it deals with Sumerian topics..
Planet X (also known as Nibiru) is the planet that the Anunnaki (thoes from heaven who came to earth.. UFO gods that the Sumerians say genetically created them/us..) come from..
Teck most def knows alot about Sumer..
more than me..
i dont know much about wormwood, other than its tied to Sumer..
and i dont know pretty much anything about the seventh seal..
but im willing to bet its realated to Sumer..
so there ya go..
3, possably 5 refrances to Sumer in the song..
and you thought the song was about the knights templar....

#104    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:48 AM

OK i am going to restore some sence to this fourm.

I am a HUGE fan of Immortal Techneique, and took it apon myself to re-listen to the song.
I picked up tons of clues from the song and was able to final put the meaning of what the music meant, and to find what was saposedly under Solomens temple.

Taking historical references from some rap track is not restoring sense (sic) to the forum...

ive been studying many subjects..
the Freemasons..
the Knights Templar..
ancient Sumeria..
and the other day i decided to download the Da Vinci Code..

.... and from the Da Vinci code? What the hell is happening to this place?

Planet X (also known as Nibiru) is the planet that the Anunnaki (thoes from heaven who came to earth.. UFO gods that the Sumerians say genetically created them/us..) come from..

Don't. Even. Go. There.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#105    londonlaidlaw

londonlaidlaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:48 AM

ok well..
im looking up the seventh seal..
it is in the bible..
but also in other cultures..
on this site: http://www.ramtha.com/html/glossary.asp
they speak of it alot..

"Seventh seal.
This seal is associated with the crown of the head, the pituitary gland, and the attainment of enlightenment."

sounds like some Egyptian/Sumerian sh**e to me..

hmmm..
i must admit tho..

the majority of links dealing with wormwood and the seventh seal are from the bible point of view..
both are related to Sumerian thought..
and the fact that Teck says all three in the same sentance makes me think he takes the Sumerian route..
planet X most def dont have to do with the bible im pretty sure..
so alltho these are bible thangs, they are also Sumer thangs..
as are MANY bible things actually Sumer things..
so yeah..
he is speaking of the end of this planet as we know it..
but he takes it from an Anunnaki PLanet X point of view..
not that that has anything to do with solomans temple really..
but why does he bring up these 2 seemingly diffrent subjects in the same song?
im pretty sure its cuz he knows what i know..
like i said research Sumer..
watch the vid i link to above..
and stay alive untill ure dead..
peace and love~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users