Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The lightning-fused lovers

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    Blackleaf

Blackleaf

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:26 PM

FLAGSTAFF, AZ: A pre-med student from the University of Arizona was looking to score big with his date on a Friday night. Determined to put the girl in the mood, he drove her up to a spot on Mount Lemmon which overlooked the city of Tucson. They walked to an open knoll where they could see the city lights.
Overcome by the romantic locale, she succumbed to his pleas and they stripped down, made a bed of their clothes, and passionately began making love. The heavy storm clouds rolling overhead and the low rumble of thunder inside them excited the lovers even more. At the first few flashes of lightning, they never looked up to see the charred remains of once great trees.

Their idyllic clearing was a hotbed of electrical activity during the warm desert nights. With a blinding light, a bolt of lightning struck the high point on the knoll, which happened to be the pre-med student's ass, and sought the path of least resistance --- straight down! Incredibly, he survived, but was in excruciating pain. The heat of the lightning had fused together flesh and latex so that the lovers were now stuck together like a pair of dogs. The girl, unfortunately, did NOT survive the lightning strike!

When the student looked down into the vacant eyes of his girlfriend and realized she was dead, his immediate repulsion caused him to jerk away from her, which of course, he couldn't! A wave of pain and nausea made him vomit into the girl's face and open mouth! Heaving only caused more pain and repeated vomiting until he finally passed out.

Attracted by the smell of "food," a bear found its way to the Siamese lovers and began to lick semi-digested pizza and buffalo wings from the dead girl's face. The student came to, but when he saw the bear, there was little he could do but lay there silently in fear. To his horror, the bear became dissatisfied with just a lick and started to eat the girl, loudly crunching her facial bones only inches from his ear. The bear also tasted the student, scraping the back of his skull with its teeth, before moving on.

Around mid-morning a group of junior girl scouts, up for a fun weekend camp-out, arrived at the campsite where the pre-med student's car was parked. It was only a matter of minutes before three screaming girls discovered the student, who had regained consciousness several times in the night and had managed to drag himself and the partially-eaten girl about 20-feet.

Doctors managed to "successfully" separate the student from the corpse, but Mr. Happy looked like a small piece of cauliflower in its flaccid state. The first hint of arousal resulted in so much pain, that the student was unable-- -and unwilling- --to achieve an erection. Future surgeries may produce a reasonably functioning penis, but the student's family jewels, referred to by the doctors as the "scrotum mass," are irreparable.

Although most Darwin Awards are supposed to be won posthumously, we think this guy deserves consideration since he successfully removed himself from the gene pool.

#2    Moose-Of-Armageddon

Moose-Of-Armageddon

UM's resident Maniacal Moose!

• 1,705 posts

• THE MOOSE IS LOOSE! AGAIN!

"Thank goodness you came! The Blob hasn't been feeling well, and now the toilets are all BACKED UP!"

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:37 PM

OMFG that puts a REAL cramp on your day(and night wink wink)

Posted Image

AND DON'T WORRY, YOU'LL GET USED TO THE STRAIGHT-JACKETS SOON ENOUGH.....

MOOSE'S MIGHTY VICTIM'S LIST
           Pyro Pheenix            
                Pandy                  
          Dante The Hunter      
                 NC                              
           XSAS_Daughter

THE VICTIM'S LIST IS A MYSTERY, BUT WHEN YOU JOIN IT, YOU'LL KNOW..... YOU'LL KNOW....

#3    Bizeebutt

Bizeebutt

Psychic Spy

• 1,305 posts

• The more I learn, the more I realize I do not know.

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

fantastic original.gif  we should have a thread devoted to all of blackleaf's incredible stories, so we can find them all in one place to read them later original.gif

Posted Image

you misunderestimate me

[siggy done by Biz]

On the subject of Concrete Stress Analysis...

"Iffa you haffa too mush stress, you gonna breaka you memba"
-Shih (by way of Phil)

#4    Ciraxis

Ciraxis

I'm back until I get bored again

• 2,214 posts

• Heaven is a place where the trout are always rising.

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:55 PM

that.....sucks

#5    Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Duff

• 4,672 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:04 PM

I really, really hope that isn't true.

Forum Boy

#6    nick_fury

nick_fury

Psychic Spy

• 1,547 posts

• Nick Fury!: Smarter than the average bear

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:17 PM

dammit blackleaf, it annoys the hell outta me when you post 5 or 6 topics in a row, at least wait a few days to allow people to discuss them, otherwise you're just pushing things onto page 2, and plenty of these threads will go undiscussed

#7    stellarx3

stellarx3

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." -Audrey Hepburn.

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:47 PM

that's pretty scary. atleast i learned my lesson of never having sex outside when it's raining.. because i don't want to wind up having a bear munch on me for a midnight snack and die while inside my true love's body and et cetera.

#8    AnhZors

AnhZors

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 09:00 PM

The story is false check it out at snopes.com

#9    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:11 PM

I guess his is fake a story about the evils of getting wild in the woods laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#10    citiesxinxdust

citiesxinxdust

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:02 AM

There's bears in the desert?

#11    Jeenuh

Jeenuh

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• Who put such a high price on being typical?

Posted 12 July 2005 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE(Mr Ed @ Jul 11 2005, 02:04 PM)
I really, really hope that isn't true.

View Post

It's not, I read it on snopes a while back. happy.gif

blackbird singing in the dead of night.
take these broken wings and learn to fly.

#12    nightmare_girl

nightmare_girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• Chewing Gum is really gross. Chewing Gum I Hate the most!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:05 PM

Good thing it's not true, that's really really disgusting.  disgust.gif

#13    sweet_butterfly

sweet_butterfly

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:21 AM

I love making love when it's raining and even more when it's outside a restaurant(at night) of course! blush.gif
It's really exciting when you know theres people around
lol

#14    mystery-man

mystery-man

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:12 PM

Well I'm just glad that wasn't me and my girlfriend on that night. (If it was true that is)

#15    CharmedFan3

CharmedFan3

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• CHARMED
    PRUE.PIPER.PHOEBE,PAIGE

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:44 PM

No, this is fake!! that is why they call it a Urban Legend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users