Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Grays

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your view on the Grays? (60 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your view on the Grays?

1. Good (8 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

2. Evil (11 votes [18.33%])

Percentage of vote: 18.33%

3. Neutral (20 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. Don't exist (8 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

5. Not sure (13 votes [21.67%])

Percentage of vote: 21.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 25 August 2003 - 05:02 AM

evil or not,tell them juz not to insert that gadget thing up the noze or anal.....it kinda suck u know.....

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#32    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 30 August 2003 - 12:28 AM

EVIL. Can't say why just a gut feeling they are not here (if they really are) for our well being. If they ever mass land head for the hills....

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#33    bluesky21

bluesky21

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Gaze at the moon, so humble and sleepy. Turn from the sun, so vain and bright.

Posted 30 August 2003 - 01:29 AM

shadylady, it appears most people picked evil over good. that doesn't make much sense. how do we know they exist? were you abducted any?

Courage is the essence of bravery, as love is the essence of the heart. -me

#34    Nanook

Nanook

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• Anything worth doing is worth doing totally in excess.

Posted 30 August 2003 - 04:52 AM

I believe the greys are our distant descendants.  They have, contrary to all odds, survived many
mellinia, the sun has exhausted much of it's hydrogen and ballooned out, and reddened.

The changes in the sun have boiled the earths oceans and forced our descendants to move to
the outer regions of our solar system, and they have done so, and survived, and adapted.  Their
vision has changed to be optimized for the infrared and dimmer light further out from our sun.
They're skin is grey because the peak of the solar radiation is now in the infrared and most biological
organisms have adapted and developed pigments that are selective in this region rather than in the
region we now consider visible light.

But there is a limit to just how much they can adapt.  Photosynthesis requires photons of a
certain energy that corrospond to spectral lines in the red and blue visible light region, and in the
distant future our sun will no longer provide enough blue light, particularly in the distant regions
of the solar system where the infrared hasn't cooked everything.  And eventually as it continues to
redden and swell even these regions become uninhabitable.

Our descendents, by this time have mastered not just space but time travel.  And they have an
understanding of time that far exceeds our own.  They have decided to escape into the past, to
continue their line, our distant line, in the past, essentially creating a new timeline, for the timeline
they are descended from isn't ours, and they aren't descended from exactly us, but people like us
that did not experience they're coming back, a different timeline.  They, by coming back, are creating
a new timeline, one in which we live.

Going back in time presents a problem for them in as much as they have adapted to an
environment that was not present in our time.  They are not adapted to a sun that has it's peak
spectral output in what we consider visible light.  They are not adapted to withstand the high
ultra-violet levels that we experience.  There are no doubt other numerous adaptations they have
made over the mellinia that are maladaptive for our time.

But they wish to carry their intellectual capabilities forward, so they decided to create a hybrid
race, a race which will possess their intellectual abilities but adaptations that are appropriate for this
time period.  Eyes that see in the visible light.  Skin with pigments that are protective against
moderate levels of UV.  The ability to eat and digest and extract energy from our food sources.

This is even possible ONLY because they are our descendants and thus share a good deal of common DNA with us.  Or should I say our equivalent from another timeline.

The number of abductions peaked a few years back, it has fallen off.  One of two things is true,
either the hybridization program has succeeded, and the hybrids will be coming to live with us
en-masse, and if history is repeated, as in all cases where a technologically advanced race comes
and lives with a less advanced, we will be in essence conquered, at least they will be calling the
shots, or, the hybridization program has failed, and they (we in the distant future) are a doomed
race.

But this is the reason they are interested in OUR DNA, not much in other species here on earth,
and it's also why abductions follow familial lines, they are specifically interested in those individuals
who ARE their ancestors, those individuals whose genetic line does survive the eons, not the rest of
us who are genetic dead ends.  And that means those who are repeatedly abducted, those whose
children or parents were also abducted, should feel special, because you can know your genetic line
survives the eons.  You have a kind of physical immortality that non-abductees do not share.

See my UFO / ET Blog.

#35    spyro_86

spyro_86

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Posted 30 August 2003 - 05:40 AM

Nanook you have it wrong; we are their descendents so to speak. I agree with most of the other stuff you said. Mars used to look like earth. They have always looked like that. To them we are one big repopulation project. They tried to create more of themselves because mars was almost a dead planet so they decided to move off. Kind of how we are currently trying to do with animals that we have made extinct that still have descendants that will accept the dna of the extinct animal. You know the process where they extract the dna from the fertilized egg and replace it with the one of the extinct animal. The mixture of their dna with the monkeys that we evolved from gave them us humans. If evolution was completely real we would have stopped evolving at the 3rd stage, thats when they stepped in. At that point we were already smart enough to kill everything, their was no reason for us to continue to evolve. The reason that they probe us and what not, is simply because it takes too long for us to die. By that time our bodies are useles to their studies. They want to know why we do what we do and why. How our bodies act when we are still young, healthy and fertile. They are not emotionless but close to it. They don't see the harm that they are doing to the abductees, unlike me most of the others went crazy or forgot. I remember allot about what they said. For whatever reason the machine they use that's supposed to erase your memory didn't work on me. They use their camera orbs to study use  using camoflouge to see if they will ever be able to have open contact with us as they did in the time of the egyptians. I know about them so they usually check up on me from time to time.

If you think I'm a nut job thats okay. I don't mind but if your interested in asking me a question feel free to e-mail me. I'll answer all questions to the fullest extent I can. Try to have specific things to ask me.

The moment you are born you begin to die. The lesson is life is unfair.

#36    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 09:21 AM

I voted don't exist.

The main reason is that most of the sightings of the "Grey's" happens at night and the light levels might be to low to reveal the true coloration. Although there are lights accompanied(sp?) with their visitation that could give a pale complextion the look of being grey. Also I think that the "Grey" phenomenom is becoming to wide spread over the decades because of the media and sci-fi movies and shows, ex. X-Files. alien.gif  

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#37    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 07:39 PM

The X-Files... Those aren't shows, those are documentaries... alien.gif  

#38    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (ShadyLady @ Sep 1 2003, 02:39 PM)

Rotflmao      laugh.gif  

#39    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (ShadyLady @ Sep 1 2003, 11:39 AM)

For some they may be real life interpretations of one's life.  thumbsup.gif  

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#40    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 08 September 2003 - 03:28 PM

I don't know how to react to the above post, want to laugh, but yet can't bring myself to do it, this saddens me greatly.

Nothing to see here.

#41    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 12:08 AM

Well windy I'm glad you can be so open about it (self deletes rude comments about wanting to play Bermuda Triangle with him)

#42    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 09 September 2003 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Aug 25 2003, 05:02 AM)
evil or not,tell them juz not to insert that gadget thing up the noze or anal.....it kinda suck u know.....

looks like they probed and took away your keyboard skills  laugh.gif  

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#43    jimmah

jimmah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• jimmah!

Posted 10 September 2003 - 10:17 PM

hmm, i need someone to prove to me that these things exist at all before i even think about it...

can anyone show me a little proof?  why do you lot believe in the little buggers?

#44    Mr. Salt

Mr. Salt

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

• Do you think that I'm crazy?
    Good I do too!

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:50 PM

Hmmm... i think they're either good or neutral. Think of it this way, if they were truly evil, then they would have wiped us out a long time ago, and not give us chancec to develope advanced weaponry (i.e. nukes.)

The grass is always greener... when you mow it! - ME

Some stars are invisible to the naked eye, but mines dressed! - ME

A penny saved is 99 more cents until you have a dollar! - ME

#45    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:57 PM

Alternatively, you could hold the opinion that they didn't wipe us out a long time ago, and allowed us to get nuclear weapons because, in fact, they do not exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users