Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I need the truth...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    JohnnyBoyC

JohnnyBoyC

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:27 PM

hmmm I had head that the mark of the beast was a tattoo...

Posted Image

#17    Ken1Burton

Ken1Burton

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

• To Ugly to photograph.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:29 PM

Ashley.

I am sorry BUT, The Why concerning your giving me the answer, is that "I" do not feel you have any Credibility. So as far as my Buying what you are Selling. Not much chance of that. I read what you write, I consider it. But I do not see it as Truth. I do not believe the book of Enoch at all.

No real other way to put it. I assume you fell the same way about what I write about. We all need to search out the answers we have, and the answers other gives us. When another says they believe everything you say, Count their witness as worthless. That includes what God says, Search it out. Don’t take anything without investigation.

God often spoke of having them all perish, then speaks of what He will be doing concerning them later. If they all perished, there would not be a later on earth for them. So God is using similitudes.

We are not on the same wavelength. Not even close. Believe in your microchip. They might even implant them in people, But it is not the Mark of the Beast which Revelation chapter 13 speaks about, for the book of Revelation shows the day of the cross, and was fulfilled the day of the cross, and Pilate did not have a bag of microchips with him. Nor did anyone else.

(REVELATION 14:1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount
Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his
Father's name written in their foreheads. (KJV)

The Lamb which is standing on Mount Sion is Jesus Christ. This verse follows the “Mark of the Beast” in Revelation 13:18. NOTICE. Those with Jesus have the “Father’s Name written in their FOREHEADS.” IN IN IN.

It is the 144 with Judas, seen as a wall in Revelation 21:17. Multiplied by 1,000 in Deuteronomy 1:11. They are virgins, it is the Body of Christ being born the day of the cross with us in that Body seen in Psalms 2:6/7. Seen as adding the cubit or reaching Angel status. They are the angels given charge over Jesus. And they are without fault before the Throne of God.

They fulfill the Virgin Birth, as all prophecies are fulfilled the day of the cross. They are the men travailing with Child seen in Jeremiah 30:6

(JEREMIAH 30:6) Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with
child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as
a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? (KJV)

The Fourth seal is the PALE horse, Death followed by hell which is the Fourth beast with 6-wings. Noon to sunset. As Jesus dies and the Body of Christ is born. Making us all One with the Father. Fourth beast with 6-wings is as a flying eagle, as Jesus commends His spirit to God.

Ken

Know the Truth and it will set you free, Share the Truth, He's worth knowing.

#18    deathinabottle

deathinabottle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE(Ashley-Star*Child @ Jul 14 2005, 07:25 PM)
The supposed original text (which I have read), doesn't say on the right hand and forehead, it says in the right hand and in the forehead. Just something to think about.

The other thing is the dispute over whether the number is 666 or 616. Recent news stated it was actually 616. Either way it's about Hebrew numerology like I've said before as Hebrew letters all equal a number (1-10, 10's up to a 100, 100's up to 400) and therefore it literally is the number of the name.

View Post

if i really cared it would be different.....................................but i dont
it really doesnt matter or have any "true" impertance
especialy because hopfully i would be on this earth when it happens

#19    NoTC

NoTC

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

• "Please Provide Proof of your fantasy claims. Thanks!"

Posted 27 January 2006 - 01:43 PM

Why is it, when I've already given you the answer, you still circle around other possibilities. The 'number of the beast' IS Hebrew numerology. It's there to calculate the NAME of the person of this decription using the number equivalent of that name. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether it's 666 or 616 it's the number equivalent of someone's NAME.

As far as it being a microchip, the fact that it says IN and not ON makes the microchip the most likely candidate (not a tattoo).

Ash, you got it.

Although irrelevant because in the end, if this is fact the mark of the beast, we will know who he is. The issue of the number itself is the irrelevant part. But from what it looks like, the chip will probably use a system that translates the name into numbers, which will add up to 616, or 666 or whatever, but that wouldn't apply to everyone since all of our names are different lengths and would of course be represented differently in binary, or some other system.

I've seen multiple threads on this... people say it's nothing. Anyone have any guesses where researches found to be the best two spots on the human body for these implants?

How is it that you can ignore something that was specifically predicted centuries ago? This isn't a vague nostrodamus prediction.

When it's said we will be "forced" to have these things implanted, it doesn't mean people will hold a gun to our heads to do it. It means we won't have much of a choice because technology is moving to push us toward a paper-moneyless society.

This wil lbe the "cure-all" for identity theft (untill someone figures out how to cut someone's hand off and keep the chip active). It will be seen as something good that will end corruption and drop crime rates due to the inability to rob people, etc... When this thing gets big it'll be sold to us as something that will benefit society more than anything ever has. It's got a GPS locator, so kidnapping won't be so easy. I'm sure they'll think of more to add to it beside financial records as well.

Personally, I'm glad to see this happening.

Reality: Arranging various words into a “profound” statement does not make the statement a fact, no matter how credible the source.
                                         ---------------------ME

I'm absolutely amazed at just how many people still believe in FANTASY when they are proven by science to be incorrect.

#20    Big cheese

Big cheese

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 01:59 PM

jeez is this a joke thread ? you really cant be serious what next affraid of tvs radio waves ? is it progress your afraid of ? really there must be more pressing matters in the world other than some tenuous  prattle about microchips and a man made devil ?

How is it that you can ignore something that was specifically predicted centuries ago? This isn't a vague nostrodamus prediction.

show me this pridiction and proove its merit

#21    NoTC

NoTC

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

• "Please Provide Proof of your fantasy claims. Thanks!"

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:09 PM

Personally, I'm glad to see this happening.

You missed the last line in my original post. Have I shown any fear?

The one thing I fear the most is bad grammar.

jeez is this a joke thread ? you really cant be serious what next affraid of tvs radio waves ? is it progress your afraid of ? really there must be more pressing matters in the world other than some tenuous  prattle about microchips and a man made devil ?

show me this pridiction and proove its merit

The prediction has been posted MANY times in this forum. You know, the mark of the beast, in that book called The Bible. Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't. I advise you to read the entire thread and others like it prior to posting more assumptions.

original.gif

Reality: Arranging various words into a “profound” statement does not make the statement a fact, no matter how credible the source.
                                         ---------------------ME

I'm absolutely amazed at just how many people still believe in FANTASY when they are proven by science to be incorrect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users