Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Religious hatred taught in English school

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

• Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:59 PM

A Lincolnshire primary school has today cancelled a Harry Potter day for kids after it was claimed "It encourages children into areas of evil"

Pupils at Holt primary school in Skellingthorpe Lincs where planning a Harry potter day and where going to dress up like wizards and witches to celebrate the release of the new J.K Rowling book.

Religious hatred and the extremist beliefs of some of the parents and a rector have said "it encourages Paganism and evil"

..............................................................................................

If it where up to me I would have the extremists arrested for mental child abuse, and teaching religious hatred, and brain washing children.

I thought there was a law just past in Britain that was supposed to stop any form of religion being slandered, or from being attacked as evil?

How can people allow there kids to go to a school where they openly teach children to hate people of other spiritual beliefs  and suggest they are evil?

Edited by Faeden, 15 July 2005 - 12:00 AM.

Posted Image

Please visit my forums on the paranormal HERE

#2    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:00 AM

Give it to Christians to preach peace and hate others... any linky?

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#3    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:01 AM

nutters

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#4    The Russian Hare

The Russian Hare

Silent assassin

• 2,033 posts

• Boat Tailed & Hollow Pointed

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:02 AM

Sheesh, it's just a harmless fantasy. Some people need to loosen up. Real devil worshipers aren't reading Harry Potter anyway.

I plead the Fifth, but if you get pushy with me I'll plead the Second. Posted Image

#5    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:05 AM

Hi

I do not have a link no I got this from ITV Teletext but I will put one up when I see one as I am sure it will be online somewhere. You can still see it on Teletex now if you live in the UK

all the best
Faeden

Posted Image

#6    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE(Redneck @ Jul 14 2005, 07:02 PM)
Sheesh, it's just a harmless fantasy. Some people need to loosen up. Real devil worshipers aren't reading Harry Potter anyway.

View Post

NEMA! LIVEE, MORF SU REVILLED TUB NOISHAYTPMET OOTNI TON SUH DEEL SUS TSHAIGA SAPSERT TAHT YETH. VIGRAWF EU ZA SESAPSERT RUA SUH VIGRAWF DERB ILAID RUA YED SITH SUH VIG NEVEH NI SI ZA THRE NI NUD EEB LIW EYTH MUCK MODNGIK EYTH MAIN EYTH EEB DWOHLAH NEVAH NI TRA CHIOO. RETHARF RUA!

NOTE: Text is written phonetically.

No kidding... tongue.gif

Hi

I do not have a link no I got this from ITV Teletext but I will put one up when I see one as I am sure it will be online somewhere. You can still see it on Teletex now if you live in the UK

all the best
Faeden

Alright then. original.gif You never have mislead us in the past. original.gif

Edited by __Kratos__, 15 July 2005 - 12:15 AM.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#7    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:41 AM

Alright then. original.gif You never have mislead us in the past. original.gif

Not intentionally anyway  rolleyes.gif

Here are links

user posted image

This is Lincolnshire

BBC link

Whether you believe witchcraft is evil or not, you should not be teaching children it, because witchcraft and paganism are apart of peoples beliefs, and people do not have a right to tell children lies and half truths about it and that it is the work of the devil. Paganism covers many different nature based paths, and has been around long before Christianity showed its head. Most pagans I know are more moral than some Christians and Catholics I know, at least they do not go around telling there kids that Christians and others beliefs are evil.

Why not tell kids in schools the truth that most Christian festivals where stolen from the evil pagans and then turned into there own…. I think not.

All the best
Faeden

Edited by Faeden, 15 July 2005 - 12:45 AM.

Posted Image

#8    nativechick1989

nativechick1989

Forum Divinity

• 22,956 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ Jul 14 2005, 06:11 PM)
NEMA! LIVEE, MORF SU REVILLED TUB NOISHAYTPMET OOTNI TON SUH DEEL SUS TSHAIGA SAPSERT TAHT YETH. VIGRAWF EU ZA SESAPSERT RUA SUH VIGRAWF DERB ILAID RUA YED SITH SUH VIG NEVEH NI SI ZA THRE NI NUD EEB LIW EYTH MUCK MODNGIK EYTH MAIN EYTH EEB DWOHLAH NEVAH NI TRA CHIOO. RETHARF RUA!

View Post

laugh.gif  rofl.gif  laugh.gif

That's a good one, Kratos!   grin2.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But really . . . it's just fantasy!  Let the kids have fun, jeewhiz!

innocent.gif  devil.gif  innocent.gif  devil.gif  innocent.gif

#9    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE(nativechick1989 @ Jul 14 2005, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ Jul 14 2005, 06:11 PM)

View Post

laugh.gif  rofl.gif  laugh.gif

That's a good one, Kratos!   grin2.gif

View Post

Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer.  hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound.  devil.gif

#10    Adonaijah

Adonaijah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Condemn no man and consider nothing impossible,for there is no man who does not have a future and there is nothing that does not have its hour.

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:36 AM

No matter what your beliefs a parent should be able to say what they want their

children exposed to and what they don't.

They asked the Lover:"Wherein is love greater, in the Lover that lives or in the Lover that dies?" He answered: " In the Lover that dies." "And wherefore?" "Because in one that lives for love it may yet be greater, but in one that dies for love it can be no greater." Book of the Lover and the Beloved vs. 361

#11    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• 2,013 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE(Adonaijah @ Jul 15 2005, 03:36 AM)
No matter what your beliefs a parent should be able to say what they want their

children exposed to and what they don't.

View Post

I agree, all the parents that did not like the idea could have just stopped there kids going to it, even if it is still teaching there kids fascism and hatred, but they should not of banned the whole thing, because I am sure most of the parents wanted there kids to go. Some peoples ignorance has spoiled it for others. Once again religious bullies have got there way and people have caved into there religious hypocritical views.

All the best
Faeden

Edited by Faeden, 15 July 2005 - 02:48 AM.

Posted Image

#12    nativechick1989

nativechick1989

Forum Divinity

• 22,956 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ Jul 14 2005, 08:23 PM)
Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer.  hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound.  devil.gif

View Post

I knew what it was!  Just can't believe that you used it!  You're just lucky that I have a sense of humor . . being a Catholic, I might have gotten real P1$$ED OFF seeing that posted!

mellow.gif

#13    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE(nativechick1989 @ Jul 14 2005, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE(__Kratos__ @ Jul 14 2005, 08:23 PM)
Umm... thats really not a joke. That is an actual, real Satanic prayer.  hmm.gif It is the lord's prayer backwards in sound.  devil.gif

View Post

I knew what it was!  Just can't believe that you used it!  You're just lucky that I have a sense of humor . . being a Catholic, I might have gotten real P1$$ED OFF seeing that posted!

View Post

blah... If they can post christian stuff, surely a satanist would have the same right to do so without being singled out. (no, i'm not a satanist)

Anyways, parents should have the right to pick what their CHILD is reading. Do you really want to make a child feel guilty about reading a fun story?  hmm.gif

The Pope can rant all he want about his Nazi views of the world and how nothing else should exist besides Christian work, but this is a world where there are many kinds of people and many kinds of religion that are FREE! original.gif

#14    PadawanOsswe

PadawanOsswe

Propaganda Advertisement Exec. of the NWO

• 3,324 posts

• Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and MAKE it drink!

Posted 15 July 2005 - 04:28 AM

people like this keep giving the christian faith bad name.  disgust.gif I hate that a lot of Zealists cant accept other relgions outside of the faith.

The Official 13th Degree of The Steel Circle
Posted Image
May intelligence, rationale, and logic be with you!

Uwe Boll spelled backwards is Satan.

STOP UWE BOLL! BUTCHER OF GAMES!

Proud member of The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy!

#15    nativechick1989

nativechick1989

Forum Divinity

• 22,956 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 05:04 AM

Everyone has the right to worship whatever they want and believe in a certain type of religion or lack there of.  And I'm not a 'fanatic', just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean that I 'look' down on other beliefs/religions - or give the 'faith' a bad name . . . jeewhiz.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users