Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Russian moon landing

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostPadawanOsswe, on 17 July 2005 - 07:22 PM, said:

QUOTE(AshKatNah @ Jul 17 2005, 06:11 AM)

QUOTE(Rhomphaia @ Jul 17 2005, 02:02 PM)
I have heard that Russia landed on the moon first, but that the US was the first to return men back to Earth as well.
Also, has anyone here heard the story about how Russia was the first country to send a man to the sun?

View Post

That was unnecessarily cynical.

Personally, I doubt we ever got to the moon. It's a political scam that people swallowed deeply back in the sixties.

View Post

it wasnt neccessarily a political scam. the technology was and is good enough to land on the moon.

Well seeing that the only real proof is video footage, i mean sure you can see a rocket fly off.... but to where? you assume a planet, or moon. They give videos saying that's where they went... who knows??

#17    tyrant lizard

tyrant lizard

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

I think with all the space tech the russains had at the time (as mentioned above) they would have been the first to declare the US never made it to the moon. But they never did. Because they obviously went to the moon.

#18    chezarelli

chezarelli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

The Russians had already made a point of first object placed in orbit and first human in space
the moon landings were out of reach for both at this time. America sped up the process by clamming
a moon landing they could not afford to lose a third to the communist regime this may not have happened
when they said as they were desperate  which leads to another debate.Russia turned its attention to
venus to out do them again showing the ability to traverse longer distances in space and were successful
getting close to a star at this time would seem impossible with a human

#19    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

View Posttyrant lizard, on 21 June 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

I think with all the space tech the russains had at the time (as mentioned above) they would have been the first to declare the US never made it to the moon. But they never did. Because they obviously went to the moon.

I agree, they would have done their darnedest to send probes and recon vehicles to prove the yanks were telling fibs.

Still the paranoid people will never believe it happened.

Posted Image

#20    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostEnglishStudent526, on 21 June 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Well seeing that the only real proof is video footage, i mean sure you can see a rocket fly off.... but to where? you assume a planet, or moon. They give videos saying that's where they went... who knows??

Really? What reason would they have to lie about something like that

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#21    Sheetz

Sheetz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

sorry could not resist

#22    svenshoegazer

svenshoegazer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• Art Imitates Life and Life Imitates Art

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

In Russia you don't land on the moon, you crash into it way before the American's can...;)

When I close my eyes does everything just go away? Or does the luster of your heart and soul see me, even though I may not be there?

#23    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

I watched this whole documentary about how the first US landing on the moon in 1969 was all staged. It was very convincing. I know this will probably upset some of you and I'm sorry but I think there is just so many other and better things that all that money used to go to the moon and the sun and Mars could be spend on. I really don't know too much about all this so maybe someone could help me out in understanding it better and tell me what has anyone really gained from going to any of these places?? A cure for cancer or a solution to world hunger?? Not that I've heard of lol. I just don't get it??

#24    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 31,587 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostViviana98, on 09 July 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

I watched this whole documentary about how the first US landing on the moon in 1969 was all staged. It was very convincing.
Moon hoax documentaries are convincing only to those who know little or nothing about, astronomy, rocketry, photography, science.

No one that knows anything about any of those subjects is ever convicted for the simple reason that none of the so called evidence for a hoax stands up to even the lightest of scrutiny.

Ask yourself this question, was the documentary well balanced, with the opposite side of the argument given in each case or did it just present the hoax side of the argument? I can guess the answer, because I have never seen a pro-hoax documentary that allows both sides of the argument yet.

If I am correct and it only presented one side of the argument ask yourself why

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#25    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

Uhm no!

Posted Image

#26    rampaging redneck

rampaging redneck

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

In Soviet Russia, moon lands on you!

#27    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

Psychic Spy

• 1,403 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Damn, I was just about to make the same joke.

Posted Image

#28    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

View PostRhomphaia, on 17 July 2005 - 01:02 PM, said:

I have heard that Russia landed on the moon first, but that the US was the first to return men back to Earth as well.
Also, has anyone here heard the story about how Russia was the first country to send a man to the sun?

The surface of the sun is liquid with an average temperature of 5500C

The craft would need to float in the hot liquid without melting. We have cermaics with melting points three times that so we could construct the craft hull.

Next we need to stop the astronaut inside being roasted alive. We could have a special room which is a magnetic refrigeration unit powered by a nuclear reactor. This would allow the room and astronaut to survive for years. The room would need to be lined with gold to prevent radiation posioning.

The problem is the refrigeration unit. While these things exist here on earth they are massive. We're talking the size of several football pitches. We could put a man on the Sun and get him back but it would probably cost 50 billion to do.

#29    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostViviana98, on 09 July 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

I watched this whole documentary about how the first US landing on the moon in 1969 was all staged. It was very convincing. I know this will probably upset some of you and I'm sorry but I think there is just so many other and better things that all that money used to go to the moon and the sun and Mars could be spend on. I really don't know too much about all this so maybe someone could help me out in understanding it better and tell me what has anyone really gained from going to any of these places?? A cure for cancer or a solution to world hunger?? Not that I've heard of lol. I just don't get it??

Solution to world hunger I dont ever think there will be a solution for that one

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#30    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,856 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

how about the russian mars landing any of you here this. the russians beat us to space,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users