Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Congressman says bomb Mecca if US attacked

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#46    Faeden

Faeden

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

• Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:34 PM

morpheas I have my self been threatened with violence before because of my beliefs, and because I do not accept violence in any shape or form, not on this site though I might like to add.

I even had one guy who was war obsessed, even admit to someone that he was so infuriated by me that he punched his own computer monitor, and had cracked it  grin2.gif  I do not mean to laugh, but people like that just prove my point to a tee..

I also had a woman admit that she was so angry, that she was physically shaking with anger.

When out and about I always keep a watch over my shoulder lol... Your be surprised how effective words can be, its a shame these terrorists do not recognise that.

all the best
Faeden

Edited by Faeden, 18 July 2005 - 11:39 PM.

Posted Image

Please visit my forums on the paranormal HERE

#47    JayRob303

JayRob303

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

• Only in the darkness, can you see true light...The Steel Circle

*by Isis*

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE(morpheas @ Jul 18 2005, 06:26 PM)
All the best

Satan

laugh.gif

but seriously, you must have taken some stick regarding your beliefs to feel so strongly (certain elements of your post indicate that anyway)

i agree on the terrorist wording, when anyone targets innocent civilians, they make themselves a terrorist, and if america retaliated in this way, that is exactly what it would become... a superpowerful terrorist.

View Post

I tend to agree with you Morpheas...hence the reason that America would never do such a thing. grin2.gif

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

'Even now in Heaven there are Angles carrying savage weapons.' - Saint Paul

#48    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:16 AM

morpheas....Found something morpheas, sort of from both sides and down the middle. original.gif

here

here

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#49    caffene

caffene

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:25 AM

babs how old are u? im serious.

#50    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:34 AM

do that and you have a holy war, seriously you increase the number of terrorists by a few 100%. Actuall stratch that, a few 1000%. Osama will love you for it, in fact he'll probably bomb the US now hoping you'll actually do it.

Plus Mecca is full of innocent people who have nothing to do with this, you make yourselves as bad as the terrorists by killing civilians to get revenge for them killing yours.

Edited by Talon, 19 July 2005 - 03:38 AM.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#51    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE(Talon @ Jul 18 2005, 10:34 PM)

do that and you have a holy war, seriously you increase the number of terrorists by a few 100%. Actuall stratch that, a few 1000%. Osama will love you for it, in fact he'll probably bomb the US now hoping you'll actually do it.

Plus Mecca is full of innocent people who have nothing to do with this, you make yourselves as bad as the terrorists by killing civilians to get revenge for them killing yours.

View Post

No kidding... if you really want to burn Islam attack their people while they are on their Hajj! That always makes them warm and fuzzy inside...  rolleyes.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#52    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:45 AM

I really hope Kratos your not serious.

Its terrifying, America's being fighting this war on terror for 4 years now, and they still have no idea how to avoid making them.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#53    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE(Talon @ Jul 18 2005, 10:45 PM)
I really hope Kratos your not serious.

Its terrifying, America's being fighting this war on terror for 4 years now, and they still have no idea how to avoid making them.

View Post

blink.gif Did you miss my roll eyes smiley? I mean that as a BAD thing. Hajj is one of their most holy things for the 5 pillars... to travel to Mecca at least once in their life time. It would be insanely bad, to attack a bunch of innocent people on their spiritual pilgrimage, let alone the most holy city to the largest religion on earth. Nearly every single Muslim would take up arms vs America... the world would shake...  hmm.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#54    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:00 AM

Did you miss my roll eyes smiley?

Oh I saw them, but that emoticon at the end of that sentence has many meanings.

It would be insanely bad, to attack a bunch of innocent people on their spiritual pilgrimage, let alone the most holy city to the largest religion on earth. Nearly every single Muslim would take up arms vs America... the world would shake...

Well at least one of you knows that huh.gif now we have to try and convince Babs and Bush hmm.gif oh.... the world's over

Edited by Talon, 19 July 2005 - 04:01 AM.

#55    warden

warden

Poltergeist

• 2,751 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:02 AM

It wont hapen so there will be no need to convince Babs  no.gif i think she knows that

#56    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:29 PM

Has usuall, Babs say something nationalistic and retrograd enought to flame and entire threath, but lets take some prediction if the USA bombs or nuke Mecca after a WMD terrorist attack in USA soil.

Pakistan, the soo called ally of the USA will crumble and become a full muslim kingdom. The ruling house of Saudi Arabia will fall, and a worse group will be put in charge. In irak, the few people how like the coalitions troops will desapear, leaving the troops in a extremely hostile country. Around the world ythe muslims will call for revenge, countless small terrorist cell will born, and the already stablished terrorist groiups will grow. Any USA citizen outside the USA soil will be in danger of retaliation from angry muslims all over the world. Even in the USA the msulims already there will be restless.

In resume, a bad and stupid idea. Lets die this treath and go on more sensate and interesting themes.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#57    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:49 PM

Hey, you guys don't have to convince me of killing innocent people, I don't want to do that.  sad.gif

I am listening and you make reasonable arguments. geek.gif But am I convinced on the best way to go about ending this war?... NO.

If you have a better proposition, I wish you'd spill it. The British say they have been through all this sort of thing in their past ...and they say the U.S. is doing things wrong blink.gif ... that it won't work.

Well, what DOES work?

.....to me, going in there and wiping the terrorists out, and unfortunately, innocent blood will be spilt, is better than a protracted war, where many 'more' lives will be lost. This is my idea about ending the war on terror. Yes, it's hard to contemplate and it's hard to stomach, but in the long run, it will do the job and be more humane.

Henry David Thoreau...

#58    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

.....to me, going in there and wiping the terrorists out, and unfortunately, innocent blood will be spilt, is better than a protracted war, where many 'more' lives will be lost. This is my idea about ending the war on terror. Yes, it's hard to contemplate and it's hard to stomach, but in the long run, it will do the job and be more humane.

Who says all the terrorists are in Mecca?

#59    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:40 PM

lol and babs makes her return.

"when i see all those muslims kneeling in one place....."

"they kill our innocents we kill theirs"

mmm so u know for a fact that it was every citizen of mecca that aided the 9/11 , madrid or 7/7 attacks.

another point , would you like to condone the US , bombing of the north east of england, becuas ethe bombers from london 3 outta 4 where born and bred in britian. that must make yorkshire responsible.

what a daft , ill thought line of "reasoning"

and then once we've slaughtered these innocent people in the name of .......god knows what shes on about.............

where does it end?

i know babs i know ive got it genious lets just kill all muslims , that would solve the problem, and dont even try to pretend that you havent thought about it.

i can see it everytime you post on this subject.

genocide thats a good way for a civilsed people to act.

so the next time a US bomb kills tens of innocent people , can we bomb a US city in revenge. sorry wait but we'r ethe good guys , our actions should never come into question.

babs how would slaughtering innocent people help our cause???????????????????????????????????????

or do u just want blood, blood of children , women?

ya know people like you have been working american foreign policy for decades , its no wonder we cant stop tese evil terrorists from brainwashing weans.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#60    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:41 PM

No...the terror sites and holy sites. I wish the terrorists were all in Mecca, kneeling in prayer, I would nuke um. Then that would be that, but I can see that that is a hard thing to accomplish. What is your proposition?

And, wun, could you not get all emotional? grin2.gif

Edited by Babs, 19 July 2005 - 04:45 PM.

Henry David Thoreau...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users