Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Synchronicity/Coincidence/Happy Accidents

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 March 2002 - 12:27 AM

I just found this news item about 2 twins who (unknowingly) died in motorcycle accidents on the same road within an hour of each other
here

never take me too seriously

#32    Timmy_T

Timmy_T

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 April 2002 - 01:59 AM

:s07
Humans use only ten% of our brain and much of our potential.  The rest works on other brain waves and in such ways that are unevolved minds couldn't understand because you couldn't comprehend the mysteriuosness of the mind when you couldn't access it.  how this relates to synchronicities is that I believe that our paths and actions are in our sub minds that we don't think we use actively.  But everything is not some grand cosmic plan working around yourself.  rather to think of it as mind that bus, what bus, splat.  wasn't your grand design but a wrong step.  your actions and steps you take are sub-conscious and lead you to what you want, desire and strive to find whether you have to look hard or fall ass backwards into it is your decsion

#33    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 12 April 2002 - 02:03 AM

Timmy,

We've already discussed the 10% myth HERE

Tommy
:s02

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users