Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

mind trick game

FrightLite

This little Jedi mind trick is kinda freaky, till you think about it a little while. Then it's even more weird. Just follow the instructions below:

DON'T scroll down too fast, do it slowly and follow the instructions below exactly, do the math in your head as fast as you can. It may help to say the answers aloud quietly.

FOLLOW these instructions one at a time and as QUICKLY as you can!

What is:

2+2?

4+4?

8+8?

16+16?

Quick! Pick a number between 12 and 5.

Got it?

The number you picked was 7.

Ready for another?

Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Don't advance until you've done each of them. Now, ARROW down, but not too fast, you might miss something.........

What is:

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 10 seconds. Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE! Then arrow down.

You're thinking of a carrot.

If not....

you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are warped enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer 'carrot' when given this exercise.

disgust.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyBoyC

• Beleiver29

• SurfX805

• Zaus

ehh i guess 8 on the first one, and thought of a radish for the second. why do most people think of carrots?

when i see someone do this i picture bugs bunny he thinks of carrots all the time but nice one

Edited by NJC

The number I guess for the first one was 15, even though that wasn't a choice. The vegetable, I chose carrot. sad.gif

I did think 7 for the first one. laugh.gif I was quite suprised!!

The second one, i thought of Asparagus. Needless to say, that's quite different from a carrot, so i guess i'm in that lucky 2%.

Got 8 for the first one and potato for the second. Must be weird. wacko.gif

I had "11" for the first one, and "cucumber" for the second one. I guess most people would answer 7 for the first one, because they immediately look at the 2 and 5, and just add them up. This is because adding is all that they have been doing. However, the carrot one I cannot explain. blink.gif

Very cool, I imagine that the reason you think of seven is because you subtract it subconsciously.

I got 390 and grapes...I think I did it wrong.

that was cool and i needed a good laugh i guessed 7 for first one but i said carrots for second one i was soo amazed

I chose aubergine. Or eggplant or whatever you call it.

747737[/snapback]

8 appeared first and then for some reason i changed my mind straight away to 7. Weird. I also went for corgette,this is a vegetable, right?.

Add this to your sig...

"I am a proud member of the 2% of the population that can think for themselves."

ive seen this before on ebaumsworld.com but i dident know the bit about the 98% & 2%

lol 98% of all people are retards who cant think for them self.

i allready new the ansers, but the first time i did it i had 6

747643[/snapback]

So you are also a retard who cant think for his self?

This test just exploits the standard mechanisms of the brain which we all have.

So even Einstein along with the retarded should get similar results.

I got 7 and carrot, but I was scrolling too fast on the first one.

Edited by DeAth_Of_CaRTMan

ive seen this before on ebaumsworld.com but i dident know the bit about the 98% & 2%

lol 98% of all people are retards who cant think for them self.

i allready new the ansers, but the first time i did it i had 6 and brocolli

747643[/snapback]

What an unbelieveably moronic comment.

Nobody knows the answer when they first do it, just because by some coinsidence they think of the same vegetable that is given doesnt mean they dont think for themselves nor that they have a mental illness. If anyone has a certain mental issue it's you for thinking in this rather narrow way.

Incidentally, I thought of 7 and apple.

apples a fruit aqnd i cant beleive that most of u thought of diff numbers and vegetables,fruits,grains lol some of u need to own up and be honest.

i chose the # 7 for the first one, and thought of a potato for the vegitable thing.