Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Holes in the Pisco Valley

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
236 replies to this topic

#226    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:57 PM

True, but I have seen holes like these in my own reality, and they were utilized for information by the US Geological Survey. Of course, we know they did not have such expertise in those ancient of days. Yes, I am back.

#227    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

Hey, this thread needs to come alive again. Someone at the Daily Grail wants some information on this topic. How had the Pictures on this?

#228    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:06 PM

http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3661

#229    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

Let dead threads lie. Nothing to be added. Let it fade away.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#230    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

You never know who may have new information about a dead thread. I have never received a definitive message on this subject.

#231    RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Psychic Spy

• 1,424 posts

• Most people can hear; however, how many really listen?

Posted 25 September 2006 - 07:41 PM

Just saw the picture. Had never heard of this before. Haven't read all 16 pages on postings. Wanted to say though, when I looked at the picture the first thing I thought of was a single tire track. This of course would not be the rubber spikes I have seen but metal. Wish I had gotten in the conversation earlier. Will go back and read all the posts though.

Posted Image

#232    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:27 PM

There is something very strange about these tracks, how they seem to roll over hill and dale with the earth movements of past times distorting the former straight line of the tracks. I think it is a silver bullet in the Space/Time continuum.

#233    Twitch98

Twitch98

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• Syncronicity can't explain ALL the strangeness

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

1st Orion, I, as are others here, am sick of the smartazz punks that have nothing to add of constructive nature yet are compelled to cruise this site and attempt to be glib and sarcastic.  It is an indicator of ignorance that it taxes my nerves.

People have expressed an undercurrent of negativity against von Daniken.  If they actually knew anything they would realize that he was simply the catalyst that got the ancient alien/ancient technology concept more public.  His books were not the 1st.  Most of my volumes are pre-von Daniken.  OK so he popularized the ideas that many other pioneered.  Not liking him is misplaced aggression and by no means negates the concept.

The whole "thing" about unexplained objects and places is far greater than most people know or wish to acknowledge.  It's not simply these strange holes, it's the myriad other things that can't be explained away with sarcasm, smirks and hateful dialogue.  You can go to out "ancient astronauts" thread and see what has been kicked around.

Posted Image
Many of us only wish to discuss the possibilities.

#234    pbarosso

pbarosso

Psychic Spy

• 1,094 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:42 AM

nope its merely human beings up to their mischief again.

the pursuit of knowledge will force you to pick a side. Choose wisely.
                                                --me

#235    Twitch98

Twitch98

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• Syncronicity can't explain ALL the strangeness

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:00 PM

^Dude, you don't even make any sense. no.gif

Posted Image
Many of us only wish to discuss the possibilities.

#236    Orion von Koch

Orion von Koch

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:33 PM

I agree. It is mostly High School kids who do not know anything. They see attention since their parents only give them stuff instead of attention. I gave my kids a lot of time and they turned out great. And, so are my grandkids. I used to sit down everytime my daughters wanted to know something. We had tons of books and i always studied, but stopped when they wanted attention. As a former university admin. I had to really lose sleep in order to do that. I am glad I did. I try to give the kids attention here but they are mostly bi-polar. It is a pity so many are this way, but it is our way of life. Bless the little children.

#237    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:13 PM

The reason threads die is because people have lost interest in them.  If the only person posting something in a thread is the person who originally began it, and no one is interested in dicussing it, the topic is pointless.  Do not ressurect dead threads without something worthwhile to advance the conversation.  "Bumping" a thread for your own interest makes it look like nothing more than Thread Count playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users